Sunday, December 4, 2011

If u don't fucking talk to me I care zero U do positve things all the time but when u do wrong one time people forget what u did

Latoya Reynolds
Latoya Reynolds If u don't fucking talk to me I care zero !!

Likes

Shanai Stephenson
 
MIcah McCullough
MIcah McCullough U do positve things all the time but when u do wrong one time people forget what u did right
 
Brandon Silver
Brandon Silver i hate freinds that only talk to u when they need sumthing
 
Ronald Ross
Ronald Ross The harder u try to hold me dwn I'm still on top real shit (real niggas get money!!!!!!!)
 
Keith Grant
Keith Grant U cud see it but jus cant vision it n society judgn a nigga on da way dat he live in!
 
Tasha P Bond
Tasha P Bond Wondering why ppl have to give stupid reasons & excuses to get rid of someone instead of voicing what they really feel,if the truth hurts at least they were honest.i would rather be hurt with the truth than be lied to because now I would be hesitate about believing u & trusting u!
 
Prashanth Channakeshva
After an international beer conference in London, all the world's top bosses decide to go out for a beer together. The Chairman of 'Budweiser' says, 'I'd like the most refreshing beer in the world, give me a Budweiser. The bartender takes a bottle from the shelf & opens it for him. ... The Chairman of Guinness says, 'I'd like the only beer in the world worth really, truly waiting for: give me a Guinness. The bartender serves him. The Chairman of Carlsberg says, ' I would like the world's best beer, drunk in more countries than any other: give me a Carlsberg.'He gets it. Vijay Mallya sits down, looks around & says, 'Just give me a Coke.'? The bartender looks at him, shrugs, & serves him. The other brewery bosses laugh loudly & say, 'Hey Vijay, how come u aren't drinking Kingfisher? 'Listen,' says Vijay Mallya, 'If u guys aren't drinking beer, neither will i !! Thats the spirit.!!
 
Carla Riddle Sandefur
Carla Riddle Sandefur Do u have one of those men that lay on the couch all nite.. snoreing an farting whlle theyre sleepin? i do !an it drives me nuts. cause no matter how much u turn the freakin tv up, they snore an fart even louder! am i rite? grrrrr! lol
 
Nikeshio Hammonds
Nikeshio Hammonds never use this four letter word if u dont mean it never take it for granted nevr lie and say it to a person never say it if u dont care never say it if u just tryin to get in those pants(if you know wat i mean) and never say i ____ you if its not true and the word is love!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Dealo Bellaphant
Dealo Bellaphant I should kill myself i dont have anything to live for life im drunk ass hell on my kids with a 40 cal in my had have fun face book and nikki them kids can call a different nigga to call Daddy one of them niggas u sucking and fucking on
 
Daddi Mooke
Daddi Mooke Lol u sleep on me ill hav u hooked........dnt run lol ;-)
 
Sam Stevenson
Sam Stevenson I'm watchen 3 boyz 4 a couple wkz tryna get sum practice.. Note 2 self don't hav more than 2 cuz u only got 2 handz an I'm constantly tryna pull all 3 off eachotha lol..

Likes

Veronica Rodriguez
 
Haydelboy Lil'Reggie
Haydelboy Lil'Reggie Lmss,. if u not a virgin,. <3 wya T-Rish,. Lol
 
Mzbozz Ladii
Mzbozz Ladii 74 smh at u ur karzy ass u stay u u dnt lie u stay 100 love dat bout u
 
Prettiface Nayah
Prettiface Nayah When i lost him i was sad i cried nd cried i love u so much granddad

Likes

Tiera Thomas
 
Seandarrous Cartez Levingston

Likes

Seandarrous Cartez Levingston
 
Yashu Gupta
Yashu Gupta Ek Gulaab Matlab I LOVE U.. Ek Anguthi Matlab I MARRY U.. Ek Muskaan Matlab I LIKE U.. Lekin Ek Humara Status Matlab I MISS U..

Likes

Rohit ThakurYashodhan GuptaYashu Gupta
 
Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown U sometimes have to take life one day at a time!!!:( my spirit is hurt in needs healing:) i want Gods fire in me and it runs through my bones and my heart sets on fire for God and i cant stop myslef but to jump and praise with all i am:) all we need in life is God:)
 
Tyeasha Flynn
Tyeasha Flynn If u my facebook friend im going to talk to u,i dont care if u fat, ugly, girl or guy,single married,im going to talk to u.if u dont like it take me off your page lol,pow......
 
Antonio TheBigboy Mendoza
Antonio TheBigboy Mendoza [[comment[[,....ONLY IF UR BRAVE=P 1ugly 2cute 3pretty 4idk u lets change that 5i like u 6ur a good friend 7ima delete u 8wanna be friends 9i wanna see u in person 10i know u already

Likes

Mayra Cortes
 
Joe Michael
Joe Michael En mi celular ando de fondo la fotografía de una hermosa señorita que ha cambiado mi vida gracias mi bonita ute es lo maximo. Love U...
 
Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez SO a GUY WALKS IN THA STORe TIPS HIS HAT LIKE THE...N WHO DO U THINK THAT GUY WAS??? EMILIO ESTEVEZ THA MIGHTY DUCK MAN HAHAHA

Likes

Tyler Reyes
 
Ojole Femi Grace Kayode
Ojole Femi Grace Kayode For the rest of my life i will not stop serving GOD........as i have been serving u b4 pls LORD give me more GRACE & POWER 2 serve u more.....HAPPY SUNDAY.
 
Allison Mysonismylife Treadway
Allison Mysonismylife Treadway Hopefully shower and then bed if im lucky.work 3 to close tom woohoo cant u just see my enthusiasm running out of my ears.idc
 
Idocia Bennett
Idocia Bennett i hate when i go to school people ask for a pencil or piece of paper like u say borrow but u never give my pencil back and it was a lid pencil 2 huh and when u have like food in class or candy ever 1 becomes your friend wow lol °_° º_º
 

No comments:

Post a Comment