Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Availabe Yes I am mann i got bars cant wait till i'm in Milwaukee long enough to kill a battle or 3 I pray that the Lord who gives

Mossiah Red'Mazuratti Godfrey
Mossiah Red'Mazuratti Godfrey A- Availabe? Yes I am!!!!
 
Tranell Davis
Tranell Davis mann i got bars cant wait till i'm in Milwaukee long enough to kill a battle or 3
 
Tobias Harris
Tobias Harris I pray that the Lord, who gives peace, will always bless you with peace. May the Lord be with all of you too. -Thess 3:16
 
Nathaniel Leon Felder II
Nathaniel Leon Felder II keisha i was not able to accept your friend request. Please resend
 
Ainsley West
Ainsley West D- Drink I last had? - minute maid citrus punch (y) .
 
Sue Thompson
Sue Thompson Man I'm so pissed I didn't know Prince was playing here on the 19th!! And I have no $$ to go! :( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XmxijQfMow
www.youtube.com
 
Shannon Callahan
Shannon Callahan I have extremely painful cramps, a zit on the my chin the size of a second chin and I need ice cream to make it better. Oh and my sinus headache is in it's third day. Thank God dominos delivers or I wouldn't have eaten at all today. What a crappy weekend this has been.
 
Victoria D Durre
Victoria D Durre Well I went to the dr yesterday and they can't do surgery yet.
 
Jason Pracko
Jason Pracko I read an article that said, "If you drink every day you are an alcoholic." Thank God I only drink every night.

Likes

Bee Mizrealbigdeal Jay
 
Regina Popova
Regina Popova I think your cat's self cleaning function is defective...
 
Sheena Passino
Sheena Passino so 75% of my day was shitty n the other 25% was alright i guess... When will my days b 100% great??
 
Michael Spruell
Michael Spruell I hope I could do as well as this young man if I were facing the same situation.
m.facebook.com
 
Joe Segura
Joe Segura worked from 6 to 6 O.o wid only 3 hours of sleep! how the F did i do that?
 
Amanda Vance
Amanda Vance WISH THE DRAMA WOULD STOP! I LOVE YOU D <3
 
David Munoz
David Munoz Hey David...I like Miley's version too...I bet you do Guero.
www.youtube.com
BRENDA LEE - ROCKIN AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE
 
Logesh Maddy
Logesh Maddy yo boys i am singing song soup song flop song why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di rhythm correct why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di maintain please why this kolaveri..di distance la moon-u moon-u moon-u color-u white-u white background night-u nigth-u night-u color-u black-u why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di white skin-u girl-u girl-u girl-u heart-u black-u eyes-u eyes-u meet-u meet-u my future dark why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di maama notes eduthuko apdiye kaila snacks eduthuko pa pa paan pa pa paan pa pa paa pa pa paan sariya vaasi super maama ready ready 1 2 3 4 whaa wat a change over maama ok maama now tune change-u kaila glass only english.. hand la glass glass la scotch eyes-u full-aa tear-u empty life-u girl-u come-u life reverse gear-u lovvu lovvu oh my lovvu you showed me bouv-u cow-u cow-u holi cow-u i want u hear now-u god i m dying now-u she is happy how-u this song for soup boys-u we dont have choice-u why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di flop song
 
Travis Diaz
Travis Diaz chillin lk a villen whisin i had a tym machine,,,lol
 
Destinee Nicole Powers
Destinee Nicole Powers Hope my birthday is a good day on tuesday at this point i dont think anyone cares...
 
Ni Ik Kl
Ni Ik Kl I live it up like these are my last days, if time was money im an hour past paid
 
Eva Cr
Eva Cr I really didn't get my last post :/
 
Mekayla Tuttle
Mekayla Tuttle i just found the best invention ever. an electric eraser.
 
Jevante JMoney Malone
Jevante JMoney Malone juz touch dwn feeling good.....bless thanking the lord im alive i miss all yall who fuck wit me(LMS)

Likes

Roamie Isabell MannieLaKeshia LuvnDj HardrickChyran Cj LarryBrittany Ladychamberlain Burke
 
Jennifer Miller
Jennifer Miller Wishin I could be home w my hubby instead of bein @ work, but I gotta help make money to take care of us and this little one growin and kickin in my belly...
 
Priscilla N Mason
Priscilla N Mason Its a beautiful night ohh ohh ohh oh i just wanna be here besides you!!...lol
 
Ashley Nicole Travis
Ashley Nicole Travis I love you but right now I hate you the most, your hurting me really bad and you just can't see it!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment