Sunday, December 4, 2011

Just read an article by mukund kesavan on sachin Have a few points to make Imagine i came upto you after every minute when you wrote that articleasking you if you

Meghashyam Ponnathpura Srivatsa
Meghashyam Ponnathpura Srivatsa Just read an article by mukund kesavan on sachin. Have a few points to make. Imagine i came upto you after every minute when you wrote that article,asking you if you were done.imagine a 100 billion eyes looking at you when you tried putting in those words. Imagine every one of those eyes had the same question. When are you gonna finish it ?? The greatness of sachin lies in the fact that he can still score those 94 runs in front of those billion eyes watching and praying for him. You can only understand a sachin if you are a shakesphere. But hey ,that's what sachin is for people. Public property. If anyone like you can write an article on him , why not have anyone else worship him as a demi god ? Truth is both these sets of people doesn't affect a sachin. He plays for the love of the game. Its time we understood that and celebrate every straight drive,cover drive and a forward defensive irrespective of the score,be it 36,94 or 10.
 
Neka Shonta Jackson
Neka Shonta Jackson Waitin on the boo to get in . . . Had a ball with Krystal today . . Wtbs: stomach is killin me ugh
 
Hugh J Terenzini
Hugh J Terenzini food then bed in a bit i love my two baby"s

Likes

Hugh J Terenzini
 
Frances Lombardi
Frances Lombardi 20 More Hours to go, till my little buddy comes home, counting the hours. I am like a lost puppy without him, miss him very much.
 
Eric Cameron Jones
Eric Cameron Jones You know that song what yo name iz by kirko bangz...... if you gotta ask a girl what yo name iz that many times she obviously does not want to tell you bro....sorry
 
Alishia Seagraves
Alishia Seagraves No matter what life throws your way, make every effort to make happens a joyful experience. I learned that from a wonderful woman whom I was blessed to know and love, my great-grandmother. She showed my that every moment is a blessing. Today we lay her down to rest after 92 years on this earth. I look forward to passing on what she has taught me to others.

Likes

Cory Pimpton
 
Maria Elena Velazquez
Maria Elena Velazquez Wishing letters wasn't or only form of communication... But it sure makes a good way of getting 2 know a person... Sometimes u have 2 be separated from the 1 u love, 2 realize jus how much u really love eachother... U had my back when I wasn't ready 2 have any1 around.. & u made sure I was ok anytime u had 2 leave my side... & 2 me that shows a persons true character... U had no obligation 2 have 2 be there for me in any way... But ur heart told u I wasn't ready 2 be alone & u took it apon urself 2 take care of me when I was 2 lost 2 even take care of myself... For that u stole my heart for all eternity... Know 1 will ever understand the love I have for u... ILU RGW MTUK! ...
 
Lil-Lo Tatzallonmyarms McCreary
Lil-Lo Tatzallonmyarms McCreary She say she hate that she love me and she wish I was average.. shxt, sometimes I wish the same and I wish she wasnt married promises, I hope I never breakem met a female dragon, had a fire conversation but interviews are like confessions get the fuck up out my bedroom confusing me with questions LIKE: do you love dis shxt? Are you high rite now? Do you ever get nervous? Are you single? I heard you fuck your girl, is it true? You getting money? You think them niggas you with is wit you? (and I say) hell yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah, fuckin rite, fuckin rite, all rite (and we say) hell yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah, fuckin rite, fuckin rite, DAMN rite....

Likes

Lil-Lo Tatzallonmyarms McCreary
 
Woody Harzewski
Woody Harzewski Karaoke night!....Look at your profile and list the first 10 friends into their songs (NO CHEATING!!!): Ice Ice Baby: Jeanne Robinson MacKrell Like a Virgin: Deanna Milewski I will Survive: Scott Polewicz Smells Like Teen Spirit: Sue Wilson Berhalter Poker Face: Allison Berry Thong Song: Bettina Noel Feder Baby Got Back: Robin Hecht Crowley Welcome To The Jungle: Sara Ayn Brink-Kacprowicz You Can't Touch This: Suzanne Galante
 
Rico Lorona
Rico Lorona Wow... I just got a text asking if I am horny from a random number. Said there responding to my add on craigslist!!! Wtf lol someone's always fuckin with me I swear!

Likes

Joerudy LoroñaMackenzie V WhiteGabriella QuintanaChasidy Casillas
 
Stephen Samp
Stephen Samp I got a big tip on my last table because I look like Jimmy fallon.
 
Irfan Khan
Irfan Khan Good morning my frnds hve a nice sundayyy.
 
Jules Tarullo
Jules Tarullo Yes, I have been in law enforcement for a long time, No, it is not true that my first patrol unit was a dinosaur!
 
Tiffany Gonzales
Tiffany Gonzales A thousand years:)) BY: C.P.
 
John Doc Houlihan
John Doc Houlihan Uhg. I haven't had a shower tonight, and I hate getting into bed without a shower. On the other hand, I'm so exhausted that the idea of standing up long enough to get a shower seems completely beyond my abilities. I thought about taking a back, but what if I fall asleep and drown? :P Hell, sitting here at this machine is almost more than I can manage, so I'm thinking it might be time to go to bed soon. But there is SOOOOO much that I need to get done! I need my own team of trained Monkeys.
 
Kia Bagby
Kia Bagby Muskogee mall has five stores n my mom somehow found a way to shop there all day!! Im beat like a drum!
 
Kate Jenkins
Kate Jenkins Never having a chugging contest with Autumn Knecht with coke again... Thank you Buddy the Elf for the idea.

Likes

Autumn KnechtMoriah Kirkpatrick
 
Sełena Gomez
Sełena Gomez Request a new profile picture for me the first 5 people to I'll write on there wall a "<3"
 
Lorene Cole
Lorene Cole My granddaughter is a great one. Enjoys the same thing I enjoyed when I was 15. Playing playing in mud. SHE TRULY ENJOYS LIFE. I love my you Heather Dawn. God bless you.
 
Sam Kessler
Sam Kessler "Gandalf does not hesitate to kill those closest to him—those he professes...to love." —Saruman undermining morale like a boss.

Likes

Sean Bunbury
 
Jessica Aparicio
Jessica Aparicio Q:rate: date: smash or pass: do you love mii ? A:rate:bms date:hell yea smash or pass:smash do you love mii:fuck yea

Likes

Ojitoz VasquezLesley Simis
 
Joseph Coleman
Joseph Coleman tiff,this is how i deal with my lows,and ups,what a friend we have in jesus,all my problems i go to him in prayer,he may not come when i want him,but he always on time
www.youtube.com
Mississippi Mass Choir sing "What A Friend" led by James Moore.
 
Leigh Anne Harris
Leigh Anne Harris I am still proud to be a trojan!!!!!

Likes

Lisa Hale Rose
 
Chris Argueta
Chris Argueta Really bored, inbox me a question and I will be 100% honest =)
 
Dustin Rogers
Dustin Rogers Who wants to make some money I'm lil red garbage can on 4 wheels needs a good detail cleanin in and out side lol I'm to lazy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment