Sunday, December 4, 2011

If u pull that starp on me better be ready to shoot it if not I'm taking it with me Well FB I dropped my phone it knocked

Emanuel Gonzalez
Emanuel Gonzalez If u pull that starp on me better be ready to shoot it if not I'm taking it with me ..
 
Eric Kellum
Eric Kellum Well FB, I dropped my phone & it knocked my coffee over & it spilled in the phone, I'm so fucking pissed, that was a perfect cup of Joe. Lmao! I guess it's time to upgrade from Iphone 4 to the 4s. Everything is working on it, u just can't hear me.Smh!
 
Db Quan
Db Quan LIKE IF U FOUND DA @ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ (LMS

Likes

Shaquana BarnardBianca Self MadeMia FarrowDb Quan
 
Dstreetz Trevittheightz Goon

Likes

Shantaja DuncanTachaileona HowellShmana Swaggout HugeMzbaddie Williams
 
Kyra Hawkins
Kyra Hawkins if u honestly think he loves u then please im beggin u please go getcha head checked boo please
 
Lisa Schjoth
Lisa Schjoth the current mistake u can make is being to afraid to make one.
 
Gautham Puthran
Gautham Puthran fact of life... when u hate someone.. even their love will irritate u..! when u love someone even their hurting will be lovable......
 
Sheetal Kumar Pendharkar
Sheetal Kumar Pendharkar Lyf's Incomplete Widout U...!!
 
Aarris Jen-Roper Bonner
Aarris Jen-Roper Bonner No matta how u treat a man good, him still ago cheat same way!!!! #D-fact
 
Breyanna Mamacoon Ponder
Breyanna Mamacoon Ponder YOUNG DUMB LIL GIRLS DAT WANNA B GROWN SO FUCKING BAD. JUST CHILL GIRL U ONLY HAVE 18YRS TO B A CHILD, U HAVE UR WHOLE LIFE TO B "GROWN". STAY TALKING BOUT WHO MAN U CAN GRAB LIL DUMMY GRAB AN EDUCATION LOL. YOUNGINS HAVE A LADY DEAD LITERALLY. #FREE MY HEADACHE ALL :)'s
 
David Walker-Hyde
David Walker-Hyde IM SICK OF ALL THIS MADNESS WITH PPL DIEING EVERYDAY AND I KNOW ITS LIFE BUT U HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR SO MANY FREAKING THINGS.
 
Ramesh Tandan Chhetri
Ramesh Tandan Chhetri eveRythiNg is peRfect..!! mUsic lYric AwwEsUM ...!! VOicE jst gr!t ..!! love u girl ..!!
www.youtube.com
April 9 Productions presents Neha Kakkar's Debut solo Album 'Romeo Juliet' Singer - Neha Kakkar Music & Lyrics - Tony Kakkar www.nehakakkar.in http://www.fac...
 
Charlotte O. M. Wargenau
Charlotte O. M. Wargenau Omfg Snickers I'm having no damn luck with u tonight!!
 
Kamal Humps
Kamal Humps MAN ...DIS GURL GONE GET HER MONEY WORTH UP OUT THIS HOE SHE STEADY ASKING FOR REFILLS....DAMN U GOTTA DEEP THROAT
 
Kaeleann McCoy
Kaeleann McCoy Me; do u have 2 bathrooms in here. Heaven: hell naw what u think this is the holiday ann=p got to love her <3
 
Hanna Blair Ily
Hanna Blair Ily i was in my mom an dad's room and malena has a bright ideal to beat me up with a hot dog like love u tooo

Likes

Anna Marie Mullins
 
Bunda Pratiwi
Bunda Pratiwi mau ngilang masak dulu untuk melaksanakan tugas sebagai ibu rumah tangga,, hahahahaha see u all @______@

Likes

Thuryz RyderDithzya AjahNeneng CaemUkit Jowet
 
Ezani Syaz
Ezani Syaz Sometimes d questions r complicated but d answers r simple..can i know u..?? nope say d gurl..haha..renung kn..;)

Likes

Farhana Arshad
 
Amor BlaccBarbiie Dior
Amor BlaccBarbiie Dior Wanna go out..but i wanna drink..and driving and drinkin is nt a option..i love myself way more than a drink...i need someone to drive for me...I have the car...I have the gas all I need is for u to be the driver LBVS...<3

Likes

Javier Mychal
 
Edieann Haddix-Pasley
Edieann Haddix-Pasley my bff candice gave me my x-mas gift today. I almost cried it was so sweet. It means so much to me that she remember how i loved the bracelet and earrings when i fisrt saw them. Those r moments u never forget! Love u lots girlie!!!
 
Inez ChangedmyMind Anguiano
Inez ChangedmyMind Anguiano wow this chick just inboxed me talkin about i can have her man im guessing thats who he is lmao i swear bitches soo pressed lmao simple bitch make it so easy smh naw baby girl u aint gotta worry about ME K ;)

Likes

Jazzy Janae Trevino
 
Lovely Lanay
Lovely Lanay Might not sleep TONIGHT :/ LMS for a rate nd i'll like my fav. pic of u <3.<3
 
Qasim Johnson
Qasim Johnson Kickback at my house where u at. What hannin
 
Phillip Rupard
Phillip Rupard There is no winning with u
 
Jeremy Whiteduck
Jeremy Whiteduck Having some rum and cokes at our Christmas party.....haven't had this many since I lived in Canada....wow....those where some good times...u know who u r partys at my house....lmao
 

No comments:

Post a Comment