Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gd morning n advance merry Xmass 2 evrybody I ms tinupig je je je At gamet Lucas lost his mind after slaughtering ewoks in Return of the Jedi That's the

Lardi Manegdeg
Lardi Manegdeg Gd morning n advance merry Xmass 2 evrybody... I ms tinupig je je je... At gamet...
 
Verna Coquia
 
Eric Danger Aramburo
Eric Danger Aramburo Lucas lost his mind after slaughtering ewoks in Return of the Jedi. That's the only explanation I have for Jar Jar Binks
 
Nitin Soni
Nitin Soni Hay friend how r u good morning your sweet sunday sadaf saeeda i like u. Jee aliya ji (ketrina) where are you. I want to talk. Please talk me
 
Rikeya Davis
Rikeya Davis On the low low I be doing stuff (: no joke forreal thou !#reala'f
 
Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey baby I hear melodies, when your heart beats,baby it sings to me, like fa la la like fa la la la (8) beiber is greezzz haha
 
Heather Laws
Heather Laws i think of my daughter, my lil' punkin-butt, when i hear this and i cry my eyes out :(
www.youtube.com
Tears Of An Angel by RyanDan - lyrics. No copyright infringement intended.
 
Ayo JayJayee
Ayo JayJayee LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,LMS OR EDDU!! ` wнen ι ғιrѕт met yoυ, ι waѕ lιĸe ? [] wтғ? [] ѕeхy(: [] oĸay . [] yoυ cυтe/preттy :D [] daмn :D woυld ι daтe yoυ? [] yeaн ♥ [] naн . [] мayвe (; [] already do ♥ [] already dιd
 
Christopher Coode
Christopher Coode guess i will call it a night so i can run again in the morning
 
Sonu Prince
This is a true story of Mother’s Sacrifice during the Japan Earthquake. After the Earthquake had subsided, when the rescuers reached the ruins of a young woman’s house, they saw her dead body through the cracks. But her pose was somehow strange that she knelt on her knees like a person was worshiping; her body was leaning forward, and her two hands were supporting by an object. The collapsed house had crashed her back and her head. With so many difficulties, the leader of the rescuer team put his hand through a narrow gap on the wall to reach the woman’s body. He was hoping that this woman could be still alive. However, the cold and stiff body told him that she had passed away for sure. He and the rest of the team left this house and were going to search the next collapsed building. For some reasons, the team leader was driven by a compelling force to go back to the ruin house of the dead woman. Again, he knelt down and used his had through the narrow cracks to search the little space under the dead body. Suddenly, he screamed with excitement,” A child! There is a child! “ The whole team worked together; carefully they removed the piles of ruined objects around the dead woman. There was a 3 months old little boy wrapped in a flowery blanket under his mother’s dead body. Obviously, the woman had made an ultimate sacrifice for saving her son. When her house was falling, she used her body to make a cover to protect her son. The little boy was still sleeping peacefully when the team leader picked him up. The medical doctor came quickly to exam the little boy. After he opened the blanket, he saw a cell phone inside the blanket. There was a text message on the screen. It said,” If you can survive, you must remember that I love you.” This cell phone was passing around from one hand to another. Every body that read the message wept. ” If you can survive, you must remember that I love you.” Such is the mother’s love for her child!! Dont forget to click the share button..
 
Martina Oliver
Martina Oliver Going through my files; I found my citizenship Certificate! a lot of good memories of how 11 years ago I became a citizen of this amazing country: the U.S & all the hard word I went through 2 earn it! Thank u God, Mom, daddy Dan & grandpas Mary & Earl Oard, in heaven!! 4 making this posible!

Likes

Stephanie Koel
 
Mark Ihrie
Mark Ihrie Somebody please tell me if i can change my settings so i dont have to see how my friends are doing on their games. I understand people wanna play with magic tokens but dang i dont need a status update. Please tell me i can change my settings
 
Paradise Piano Bar
Paradise Piano Bar Tomorrow is the Pancake Breakfast and Toy Drive! Bring a safe unwrapped toy or two for donation! http://ow.ly/i/llzm
 
Tommy Cameron
Tommy Cameron i wish i didnt have to work tomorrow i would be grabbing my snowboard and going on a road tripp :(
 
Katie Doyle
Katie Doyle I never realized how cute Russians are.
 
Nancy Ladiesscorpion
Nancy Ladiesscorpion yes ....... ( micha )
www.youtube.com
Another favorite
 
Laura Leal
Laura Leal I've learned that big problems always start out small. I"ve learned that as long as I have my health, older is better than younger. I love "JESUS"
 
Johnny Carrasco
Johnny Carrasco Everytime I try to leave something keeps pulling me bak me bak tellin me I need you in my life..

Likes

Dustin GreenMonique M. RodriguezMaekylaa Apodaka
 
Bart Koester
Bart Koester I was apparently channeling my inner ruffian today: I smashed pumpkins, got pulled over by the Watseka Police on Walnut St., and burned a bootleg cd of Christmas music! I know...i'm a monster...
 
Ben Franceschi Gillham
Ben Franceschi Gillham I love paige..
 
Been Out Chea
Been Out Chea I need a bad bitch

Likes

Shaday Angel BellamyKeke Not'Slippin Young
 
Tiana Woodward
Tiana Woodward I miss my baby boy very much... But i guess he is doin really good 4 brians mom nd dad.....
 
Young Flawless
Young Flawless WHY DO BITCH HATE ON ME SO MUCH IM NOT UNDERSTAND YOU HOE'S AT ALL WTF IS UP I DONT SPEAK ON YALL SO LEAVE ME THE FUCK OUTTA YALL MOUTH SMDH! #NONFUCKINFACTOR"S

Likes

Young Flawless
 
Elizabeth Trautman
Elizabeth Trautman soooo cute! Tasha just looked at Fred and I and asks...."we go to sparkle again next weekend?" then she got a little upset when we explained to her that they only do it once a year. she is way to darn smart for 2 yrs old!
 
Sherri Williams
Sherri Williams Can't wait till the 16th of dec. I will be done with Nursing school. !!!! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment