Sunday, December 4, 2011

wwwyoutubecom She wants some free sht so she can keep her SCRONG INDEEPINIT status I want to wish my baby girl Kerrie a very Happy 14th Birthday today

Seth Kamuela Ehasz
www.youtube.com
She wants some free sh!t so she can keep her "SCRONG & IN-DEEP-IN-IT" status!!!!
 
Kimberly Webb Wolpert
Kimberly Webb Wolpert I want to wish my baby girl, Kerrie, a very Happy 14th Birthday today!!! I love you Kerrie..I'm so proud of you and the person you have become!!!
 
Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores I got faith in u and i , put ur pretty little hands in mine (:
 
Bird Bird Washington
Bird Bird Washington I told khi that i love him and he didnt answer me so i said it again he yelled at me and said bird leave me alone..why he so mad
 
Brittain Spencer
Brittain Spencer I just threw up in my mouth.

Likes

Lyndsey 'Campbell' Heflin
 
Eugenia Coleman
Eugenia Coleman Any takers on pampering me my feet and legs are killing me as well as my back and neck I also would live a mani along with the pedi
 
Remy Bautista
Remy Bautista § bless sunday princes mae & ashley both of u i £v u & i miss u a lot ! Kailan q kau mayakap? §
 
Julian Enriquez
Julian Enriquez home alone damn straight on fb , ppl startin $#!t wit other ppl som mi friends som i prolly dont kno so yea its ok? not oh well 8)
 
Derek Cabellos
Derek Cabellos Chillin' @ my brothers pad withh the kidss! Dereks havingg a lil sisi n hopefully i get a lil niece:)
 
Roger Garza
Roger Garza Boom oops I meant go pokes

Likes

Renee Claunch-MalloryRachael LloydStephanie Vinson Cottrell
 
Kayla Ann-Marie Rideout
Kayla Ann-Marie Rideout Is Gonna Give A Piece Advise To Everyone That Still Got There Mother Around.. Be Thankful She Is Still With You, Treat Her Everyday Like Its Her Last Cause One Of These Days She Could Be Gone And You Will Regret Treating Her The Way You Did... Rest In Peace Mom.. I Love You<3
 
Michael J. Hilderbran
Michael J. Hilderbran okay wait! the only Bobcat game i missed all year is their state Championship, and they lose????? are you serious?
 
Aldo Albo Molina
Aldo Albo Molina Bored Truth Is *LMS* Wish i could talk to her:/

Likes

Samantha McCormackMadison Jean
 
Brittany Jade Maness
Brittany Jade Maness I miss Wade Holladay :( BUT!!! He gettin out early tomo for drivin the HUM V in a parade :) lol
 
Austin Alcala
Austin Alcala wow paintballing today was the shit!!!!!!! the only down side i got shot in the ass!!!!!!

Likes

Colby Schueddig
 
Chuck Lee
Chuck Lee tired of the bullshit...i don't wanna deal with nothing or nobody if it aint legit/real/genuine and original...just to keep my peace. i rock out like a one man band.
 
Melcris Tucmo
Melcris Tucmo gudmorning..now lhun muman klc sa MATH.. Thank yuo sa ng.great.. hehehe happy bday to me 19 na jhud ko :) i>badz
 
Brittany Evans
Brittany Evans I love the fact that my papal's town has an ihop! Oh yes!

Likes

Zack Lazarus
 
Jacquel Smith
Jacquel Smith I Juss Wanna Cuddle , *! ( :

Likes

Jeffrey GoreTony Swanigan Jr.DionTre Vs Tre-Tre ShanklinJacquel Smith
 
Summer Crummel
Summer Crummel okay got everything up for christmas now i can relax yay
 
Loren Viglasky
Loren Viglasky I won $50 but i lost it!!
 
Kenneth Garringer
Kenneth Garringer I decided that when I get to the point of using my blind guy cane that I want to make a button to wear that says: OUTTA MY WAY! THAT'S NOT RED PAINT ON THE TIP OF MY CANE! lol... I am thinking it will look like the parting of the Red Sea when I walk through a crowd.
 
Adam Henderson
Adam Henderson I loathe Newt Gingrich
 
Desmond Noel
Desmond Noel i thank yu lord fa ur guidence cause thats all that counts, and right here, right now.... lord this is our house... i thank yu lord fa a dream that came ta light.... and i ask yu ta bless eery body in this room tonight....i never do the right thing and i ask yu to forgive me....... cause i need yu here wit me , wit out yu my life is empty.... lord ive been taught all my life dat violence is the remedy ...early in my life u told me somthin i needed to kno.... that theres some thin better after life... but i wont go
 
Mya Scott
Mya Scott AND I ALSO LEARNED THAT THE PERSON THAT YOU TRUST THE MOST MAY NOT BE THE ONE YOU CAN TELL YOUR SECRETS TO AND THAT PERSON MAY BE FAMILY BUT *INHALES* I GUESS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment