Sunday, December 4, 2011

ugh booooored at workk someone txt me lms and ill inbox u my numberr: Dont tell me you love me unless u mean it because i just might make a

Windyy Foutch
Windyy Foutch ugh booooored at workk. someone txt me. lms and ill inbox u my numberr(:
 
Allison Renee Drake
Allison Renee Drake Dont tell me you love me unless u mean it because i just might make a mistake and believe it.....
 
Sally-n Napkai
Sally-n Napkai Im keeping my distance so u should do the same. Don't you ever come looking for me coz you got what you'v asked for. Fuckn' kantface!!
 
Patricia Lopez
Patricia Lopez Stupid ppl now days need to learn how to fukin drive!! And if u don't knw how to drive then take ur ass off the road!! Ugh wanted to get down n fuk dat bitch up.. Real talk
 
Cindy Lou Brown
Cindy Lou Brown http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2Fvdq9Q8wJdjc&h=qAQGw0Hm7AQE6rL5kpBpvZlW1lPepUnJ2T8EeKOUIvglBUQ
www.youtube.com
Call to worship based on Lead me to the Cross by Hillsongs. Visit our church at www.phillycgc.org

Likes

Cindy Lou Brown
 
Daisha Graves
Daisha Graves Q: Y U ACTIN fUNNII A: CUZ U GET ON MI NERVS
 
Rosario Herlinda Oseguera
Rosario Herlinda Oseguera Baby dont worry u r my only u wont be lonley even if the sky is fallin down.!!! :D
 
Stacey Bruce
Stacey Bruce I AM SO TIRED OF JUMPING WHEN PEOPLE TELL ME, BUT IF I ASK SOMETHING NO BODY WANTS TO DO IT OR BE AROUND! SCREW U ALL THEN!!!
 
Titus Graves-Owens
Titus Graves-Owens (lms) for a drake song dedication []what if i kissd u ( take me im yours ] [] shut it down ( you the baddest girl around n they notice] [] fancy ( hair done nails done everything did ] [] i get lonely ( dont tell anybody what we do ♥ ] [] karaoke ( I miss you ] [] make me proud ( girl you got it there u go ] [] round of applause (you a star ] [] come real ( i wouldnt have you any other way ] [] Marvins Room (fuck that nigga that u thought u found) [] brand new (this here is somthing personal) [] replacement girl (im flexin on my ex)
 
Rini Noppianti
Rini Noppianti Tak kenal maka tak sayang...aku emang keras,emosional,manusia bukan malaikat n no perpect...aku intropeksi ko..aku jg mikir,tpi tolong kalo Ώğgαќ>:/ enak ma aku ngomong ªjª tak perlu ϑí blkang...tengkyu to teman2 ¥ğ bisa ngertiin aku..karena u know me lah..tak mungkin lah aku punya temen...masih banyak teman2,sahabat ¥ğ menyangi aku...lagian secara pribadi akyu tak pernah dekat dgn you..☺º°˚˚°º☺kªªªÿ
 
Jimmy Bones
Jimmy Bones You know wat fuck this...Chinese food...my drink n some TV...is gone b my night..hit my phne if u gt it

Likes

La'fee Pinkwings
 
Tate Chalfant
Tate Chalfant im flyin home on the 8th! nd i cant wait to see all my peoplee again! nd so every1 knows, Colorado is the shiiit! nd u should definitely come out here sometime if ur thinken about it! id move all my people out here if i could so i didnt have to move!

Likes

Resha RiyahMommy BLenora WenzelSara Thomas
 
Nikko Yolaskar Cinta
Nikko Yolaskar Cinta I miss u all. . -mxit -friendster -mig33
 
Jazzie Banks
Jazzie Banks Got alot on my mind! Jus really wish i could talk 2 sum1 but i cant! Miss my love like crazy!!! I love u so much baby!!!!!!
 
Charlene Kidlapik
Charlene Kidlapik i miss my mom and dad all ready... they left yesterday love u both so much thank u for helping me everyday.
 
Tim Woods
Tim Woods keep runnin that trap ur gonna get whats comin to u very soon!
 
Eijam Moxster
Eijam Moxster Aston Villa 0 - 1 Manchester U....jadi lah
 
Wage Notorius
Wage Notorius Untuk para teman2 ku......tolong di like dong.....NU PAGE BAND...thank u......and we'll keep ROCKIN.....

Likes

Oppie Chuchu Mooll 'sharbhell'
 
Jackie Carter
Jackie Carter To my dearest little sister I love u this much _________________________________________________________________________________________________ thats a lot lol even though in at work im wuth u
 
Judith Ayala
Judith Ayala At lot people like talk to much shit but they never said it to u face but people u have 2 faces thoes people u don't have nothing the only thing the they have is they fucking dirty mouth .....Jajajaja but guees what we have more then that kiss to all the people u have 2 faces
 
Sulema Gaure
Sulema Gaure Just checked my transcripts for an exam i took on thursday & am so happy to say that i pastteded :O) lol. yay me. look @ me, im smart. Thank You LORD for the WISDOM & KNOWLEDGE that U granted me that night. AMEN.
 
Laura CardOna
Laura CardOna Dear' Ur to sweett cKute waay diffreentt ! Ii Hopeee u find someone q lo kiere y lo valore ( like me ) :) <3 Peroo bn Te Kielo muchO lindoo ;*

Likes

Franklin David
 
Mike Btbins Learry
Mike Btbins Learry Bored Lms I will hit u up

Likes

Brizzy Breakin'Hearts
 
Wendy Campbell
Wendy Campbell WUZ UP! WIT ALL YALL TIGER HATERS, FUCK U! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GOOD GAME MY BABIES!!
 
Saran Kumar Chandrasekaran
Saran Kumar Chandrasekaran உன்னை உணரவைப்பது ம் நட்பு உன்னை உயர்த்துவத ும் நட்பு நகைச்சுவை செய்து சிரிக்கவைப ்பதும் நட்பு தவறுகள் செய்து அழவைப்பதும் நட்பு குறும்புகள் செய்து ரசிக்கவைப்பதும் நட்பு உன் நண்பர்களைப் புரிந்துகொள், நட்பினை ரசிக்கக் கற்றுக்கொள், துன்பத்தையும் இன்பமாக்கி விடலாம், நட்பு மூலமாக !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment