Sunday, December 4, 2011

Only at McDonalds on Candler Rd Me: may I have a filetofish meal Cashier: I sorry we dont have no mo fishes Smh http:wwwyoutubecomwatchvGgd3TkJjlk8featurerelated wwwyoutubecom Άπο το soundtrack της ταινίας

Aranda Murphy
Aranda Murphy Only at McDonalds on Candler Rd. Me: may I have a filet-o-fish meal. Cashier: I sorry we dont have no mo fishes! Smh

Likes

YaQuis Shelley
 
Aris Mercenaries
Aris Mercenaries http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggd3TkJjlk8&feature=related
www.youtube.com
Άπο το soundtrack της ταινίας του Νίκου Καλογερόπουλου "Οι ιππείς της Πύλου" Τιτλος τραγουδιου : ΕΤΣΙ ΜΟΥ ΕΙΠΑΝ ΝΑ ΣΑΣ ΤΑ ΠΩ Στίχοι- μουσική :Νίκος Καλογερόπ...

Likes

Aris Mercenaries
 
Chris So Sick' Agee
Chris So Sick' Agee A girl meets a boy on her yahoo messenger: crazy1 86: hey baby!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE! :O KEEP IT GOING @
 
Stephine Lanini
Stephine Lanini 10 likes and i'll be 100% honest :o Addiction: Texting and Facebook Biggest turn on: Cute Guys Biggest turn off: Players! Last person I texted: Danny Celedon Person I tell everything to: D'Angelique Lewis (Blossom) Who I miss: All my old friends at Bear River!! Favorite color: Purple and Black Biggest fear: CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!! Confession: The guy i like goes to Y.G Somebody pretty that liked this: Haley Hanson (Buttercups) Relationship status: Single Favorite song: If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away Height: 5' Crush: None of you're business <3 Favorite animal: Snake <3 Birthday: May 23 Last Kiss: none of ur business <3 The ex I dislike the most: Jacob Whitaker Something i'll never forget: my closest frends <3 Last time I cried: Idk
 
Christina Cessna
Christina Cessna I'm an old fashioned person who believes its not appropriate to let a preteen girl or boy have their bf/gf over all the time alone together or most of the night either. Let's not even get started on staying over night :o. This is just asking for bad things to take place. You should love your children and make sure they have the best chance in life to be a well-rounded and a productive adult. Re-post and like if you agree :)

Likes

Angelique O'Keefe
 
Feel Lima
Feel Lima Ja sem voz e o matanza ainda não apareceu, but... Ta muito foda!!!! \o/,
 
Silvio Parise
Silvio Parise " ANTOLOGIA FULGOR ", o livro que irá para as melhores universidades do mundo, assim como, BEA/UBENY em Nova York e Instituto Camões. Link para as inscrições: http://antologias.celeirodeescritores.org/
antologias.celeirodeescritores.org
Concursos Literários, Escritores, Poetas, Publique seu livro, Edição de livros, Antologias, poesia, conto, crônica, poema, divulgação e produção literária, novos escritores, novos talentos.
 
Lucas Fiuza
Lucas Fiuza O ano está acabando, e uma nova etapa chegando, fale 10 pessoas que marcaram seu ano de 2011. Quem foi marcado deve fazer a mesma coisa:
 
Katso FitzJonrad
Katso FitzJonrad Q: How did Cojack die? A: Because King Kong used him as a roll-on!hahahahehehe...oooooh ts 5 o'clock n mornin afta along nite o get downs....No sleep
 
Rafael Basili
Rafael Basili Quando vao lançar MW4 pois o 3 nao deu nem para o gasto!!
 
Victoria Vicvic Britt
Victoria Vicvic Britt LSU 42-10 :-O WE GOING 2 THE SHIP SUCKA!! :-D

Likes

Victoria Vicvic Britt
 
Lazaro Garcia
Lazaro Garcia Finally in the new hou$e wit Bae after $o much $earchin .... Finally $um that Bae & i Kould kall our$ ! I love you My Lil BaByiii.
 
Danny Carreon
Danny Carreon Rodriguez o escalante??? Who u thank?
 
Vinicius Cavalcante de Almeida
Vinicius Cavalcante de Almeida Me despeço aqui, agora. E amanhã, se voltar, só depois do jogo. Para ficar escrito: Corinthians 2 x 1 Palmeiras (2x0 Timão, com o Palmeiras fazendo 1 na metade do segundo tempo), Vasco 1 x 1 Flamengo. Cruzeiro e Atlético do Paraná caem, Coxa vai pra Liberta. Seja o que DEUS quiser. Seja o que São Jorge quiser. #VAICORINTHIANS
 
Shakira Marie
Shakira Marie - i sweαr this feels like Dejα Vu >:O lms ; top - 15 cuttest niqqαs &' top - 15 cuttest girls # lehh do this <3

Likes

Wilson SosaKimberly Lorraine OrtegaTiara JohnsonBryan Vargas
 
David Lancour
David Lancour Chillin wit my niggah chris nd daniel bout tah blow this o down...yeah buddy!!!¡¡¡
 
Tasha Mzmakeithapn Robinson
Tasha Mzmakeithapn Robinson S/o to those still getn rich off #ARM&HAMMER, Box of baggies like yaw making turkey clubs, LOL ~Jezzy~
 
JesselLe Anne
JesselLe Anne O kay bilis ng iyong pagdating Pag-alis mo'y sadyang kay bilis din Natulog akong ikaw ang kapiling Ngunit wala ka nang ako'y gumising LSS <3
 
Keon Williams
Keon Williams Again Happy birthday o my moms and my 2 nieces

Likes

Mila Guyanese BarbieDenzel B. Massay
 
Tammy Lawrence
Tammy Lawrence Almost all done unpacking... Getting soooo close :o)
 
Kriiztiian Ryoma Luna Lopezz
Kriiztiian Ryoma Luna Lopezz me voy a tijuana y me voy a comprar unos audifonos monster cuales recomiendan.... unos studio o unos solo.... (para algunos la reaccion sera yao ming) ni puta idea de lo que habla!
 
Wandy Hitchman
Wandy Hitchman Im crying. No puedo llegar a mi casa por ninguna parte me tardo mas de treinta minutos para entrar o salir
 
Unity Montclair Unity Montclair
Unity Montclair Unity Montclair Now to him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine, to him be glory.--Ephesians 3:20 / Y a aquel que por el poder que actúa en nosotros es capaz de lograr mucho más abundantemente de todo lo que podemos pedir o imaginar, a él sea gloria .-- Efesios 3:20

Likes

Guy Lynch
 
Kelly Lyons Albert
Kelly Lyons Albert What a FUN day! "Christmas Tea" with Dawn Palm-Leis, Andi Langreck VanDyken, Patricia Lyons, Cathy Dewar and others, then Tip off Tourny at Coulee with Korey Lyons, then shopping with Sai Sirirak Singhaphan and enjoying the SNOW SNOW SNOW!! LOVE IT - broke in the 4WD a little tonight. Holmen has much more snow than Onalaska or West Salem! Crazy! Can't wait to see Sai's face in the morning when she sees the ground covered! It makes it even more exciting with her excitement! :o) and Skylar Elizabeth Layland in bed not feeling well. :( Praying for her to feel better!
 
Stanley Heart Daniels
Stanley Heart Daniels May my prayer rise like incense right before you. The lifting up my hands a sacrifice.. O Lord Jesus turn your eyes upon me... For I know there is mercy in your sight.. Oh God you are my God. And I will ever praise you...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment