Sunday, December 4, 2011

Top all of my friends that know my brother Doug I haven't seen him in bout a month haven't heard from him since November 16th Please everybody be on

Carrie Roys Gill
Carrie Roys Gill Top all of my friends that know my brother Doug. I haven't seen him in bout a month & haven't heard from him since November 16th. Please everybody be on the lookout for him & if you see him please let me know. I'm worried sick about him.& have no clue what's going on with him or what he is doing. He isn't answering any calls or text from quite a few different people including me.
 
Jordan Whatwhat Wall
Jordan Whatwhat Wall This Christmas I'm putting the mistletoe in my back pocket so people who annoy me can kiss my a$$!
 
Diamond Baldwin
Diamond Baldwin {Lms} - For Ur Drinkk - [] Monster -Your Sexy . [] Arizona -Your Cute . [] Coke -Your Pretty . [] Pepsi -Your Funny . [] Apple Juice -Ugly . [] Sprite -I Like You As Ah Friend . [] Diet Sprite -I Used To Like You . []Mountain Dew -You Should Inbox Me . [] Minute Maid -Your A-M-A-z-I-N-G . [] Ginger Ale -STRANGER ! . [] Fanta -We Should Talk More . [] Red Bull -I Love You . [] Slushie -We Should Chill . [] Four Loko -I'd Kiss You . [] Coca-Cola -Hmu . [] Water -Ehh . [] Dr. Pepper -Your ALMOST As Kewl As Me . [] Powerade-Make Me Laugh. ♥

Likes

Tyresha AlmostPro Vaughan
 
Kamal Imran Khan
Kamal Imran Khan FacebooK fever-- Once a guy updated his status- 'I'm gonna sleep shirtless tonight' After sumtym., 17 mosquitos liked his status...! ! gud mning!

Likes

May SiallaganNuri ChatrineJitesh Kumar
 
Julio Gutierrez
Julio Gutierrez here with my baby and about to go out with her and her family were going to have a good time
 
Michelle Peterson Allen
Michelle Peterson Allen Today has been a very long and fun day. Basketball game with Dalton then dress shopping with Graceann... now I'm ready for some relaxation..... :-)
 
Blank Tapes Empty Bottles
Blank Tapes Empty Bottles you spent your entire childhood screaming leave me alone and now you are and you loathe it spent most days wishing for death but you’re still terrified of a simple illness claimed you don’t need anything as you walked to the store threw away half of what you bought and ate the rest is our entire existence just contradiction? or have we just gotten what we asked for? I’ve spent so much more time staring at the floor than rudely staring at girls but I know how to build a floor and the older I get the less I know about women the most important thing I know is that I’m still alone and it’s funny because I’m sure I’ve screamed it more than a few times in my life and what has more meaning than an uncontrollable gut feeling? I wonder if I’ll die soon because I’ve wished for death more than anything else isn’t it funny? all these uncontrollable feelings brought on by circumstance and environment don’t you hate lacking control? all it takes is a little step all it takes is a simple sentence I’m laughing because I know this but still can’t bring myself to do it I try to stop myself before what if but these people always let me down so I scream leave me alone and I wish I was dead but I’m always disappointed when it comes to fruition
 
Jerard Keenan
Jerard Keenan broke up a near fight and still woz the bad guy how does it work?
 
Bobby Johnson
Bobby Johnson This is awesome
www.youtube.com
1. decembra u Sava Centru! Karte su u prodaji! Biletarnica Sava Centra i Bilet servis Cena: 500, 700, 1000 dinara https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1986...
 
Angela Nicole
Angela Nicole So flipping excited (other than the car being a POS)! I will probably be down below 200lbs by or before February! I just have to keep it up! AHHHHHHH!
 
Yasmin Vaz
Yasmin Vaz Genteee sei que sou muito chata mais poxa me da uma ajuda ae add a comu da minha familia amo voocês do Facee http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Community?cmm=119129897 e a outra minha comu http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Community?cmm=119839300
www.orkut.com.br
JavaScript must be enabled for you to use Orkut. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. For Orkut to work properly, enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
 
Jadah Benn
Jadah Benn when love couldve happend:SHORT STORY And young girls, make these little niggas respect you(when they 1st meet) "I'd never neglect you"(1monthe together) So a nigga like me probably never of met you(once b4) "Probably something special, and I'm happy I met you'(leaving after the 1st yr) But you really wan know me, (he dont) "You made me promise, and I'm honest, try not to forget you!"(he leaves) (If I could)IF he would..oof LOVED HER (after shes <\3) lms-if you thinks thats sad

Likes

Tiara LewisJadah Benn
 
Nuai Hag
Nuai Hag like this status and write the number : who are you to me : [1] boyfriend [2] friends [3] bst.friends ... [4] family [5] husband [6] enemy [7] married [8] engaged [9] in a relationship [10] naughty [11] interesting [12] kind [13] mad [14] stranger ... you are : [15] cute/ handsome [16] sporting/hot [17] cool [18] awesome [19] i dont know. you should : [20] talk to me [21] inbox me [22] funny [23] loyal & honest [24] love me [25] miss me [26] hate me [27] girlfriend [28] brother [29] sister [30] wife * post this as your status :)))

Likes

Aiyar A'b
 
Karen Rivas
Karen Rivas look at it like this!!!! quien te ama no lastima, y si te lastima te pide perdon. el verdadero amor no existe!!!!! dios dame fuerzas para salir adelante, toda soy de ti tu me amado incondicionalmente y cuidado cuando lo nesecito y cuando no lo nesecito grasias por ser tan espesial y por no abandonarme!! me ense?aste a creer en mi en ti y en mas nadie. nunka te alejes de mi. cuando todos se alejan tu estas ahi. love u foreva and eva!!! true talk

Likes

Kelly Flores
 
Josh Breindel
Josh Breindel Thinking about having a beer!!
 
Teresa A Brewton
Teresa A Brewton Oh you're in the military? That's cool. I wanted to do that when I was a kid. What do you make? (I always loved this question) WHAT DO I MAKE? I make holding your child's hand possible everyday. I can make 5 minutes seem like a lifetime when I go. I make going to war for your freedom a duty that I will die for. I can make your children have a future before terrorists attack us. I can help you by spending a year away while you complain about your job. I make myself get out of bed at 3 am to risk my life to save your freedom. Today I might make the ultimate sacrifice to save your life. I make a difference, now.... What do you make? RE-POST if you are active duty, retired, or a Vet! RE-POST even if you appreciate ALL our military!!!!
 
Madalyn Cope
Madalyn Cope Like and the letter of your first name I will answer :) A- TBH? B- first impression? C- rate? D- cute or ugly? ... E- would I go out with you? F- chill or diss? G- comment on one of your pictures. H- would I marry you on FB? I- I think.. J- you're my.. K- would I chill with you? L- do I love you? M- do I like your name? N- would I hug you? O- should we talk? P- have I ever liked you? Q- do I want your number? R- first thing I'd do if I saw you? S- I always wanted to ask you.. T- how old do you look? U- post I love you, on your wall. V- smash or pass? W- we should.. X- I'll inbox you. Z- would I kiss you?

Likes

Tommy Weingart
 
Kim Osorio Smith
Kim Osorio Smith I just love being in my comfy bed, soft sheets, fluffy comforter keeping me toasty from head to toe! Just finished my 3rd glass of Moscato! Mmmm, relaxed is not the word for how I feel right now! Hope all u mamas and papas are having a wonderful evening doing exactly what u want to do as well! Smooches!

Likes

Martha YuretRenee Lorinda Wiggins
 
Brandy Starr
Brandy Starr WHEN SHE PULLS AWAY PULL HER BACK. WHEN SHE STARTS CRYING HOLD HER DONT SAY a WORD. WHEN YOU SEE HER WALKING SNEAK UP AND HOLD HER FROM BEHIND. WHEN SHES SCARED PROTECT HER. WHEN SHE STEALS UR FAVORITE HOODIE LET HER WEAR IT. WHEN SHE SAYS SHE LOVES YOU SHE MEANS IT.WHEN SHE GRABS UR HANDS HOLD HERS. WHEN SHE TELLS YOU A SECRET KEEP IT SAFE AND UNTOLD WHEN SHE LOOKS INTO UR EYES DNT LOOK AWAY UNTIL SHE DOES. WHEN I POSTED THIS ITS BECAUSE I WANTED YOU TO READ IT. WHEN SHES MAD HUG HER TIGHT AND DNT LET GO. WHEN SHE SAYS NOTHINGS WRONG DONT BELIEVE HER. TREAT HER LIKE SHE IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO YOU.KISS HER IN THE POURING RAIN. aND WHEN SHE HAD A BAD DAY KISS HER FOREHEAD HER TELL HER IT WILL BE OK THAT WILL FIX IT ALL
 
Candace Fletcher
Candace Fletcher SATURDAY KARAOKE AT THE CAPRI IN ORANGE...... on Katella just east of Glassell. 9-130 with a late night menu tell 1. I'm working with Gari Ann and Doris is our bartender. Come rock out with us.... Good times :-)
 
Shyam Prasad
Shyam Prasad If you have never been hated by your child you have never been a parent. ~Bette Davis
 
Tanna Huber
Tanna Huber thanks a million to Hannah Johnson for driving 3 hours to shoot a wedding with me!
 
Chris Finn
Chris Finn Going out to good ol Crocs tonight for a few hours
 
Ericka Miles
Ericka Miles Just left Chuck'e Cheese with my niece on my way home so I can get ready for my daughter girls night out for her b'day wow its going to be a long nite luv it!!!

Likes

Shannon N Loughry
 
Shardai Mitchell
Shardai Mitchell Maybe theres a shark in the water
 

No comments:

Post a Comment