Sunday, December 4, 2011

Like if you have a best friend you couldent live without♥ HELLO My computer has been down since last Friday Thank you honey I really have some great news to

Skyler Applegate
Skyler Applegate Like if you have a best friend you couldent live without♥
 
Sandy Ragan
Sandy Ragan HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! My computer has been down since last Friday. Thank you honey!!!!!!!!!!!! I really have some great news to share. I just joined MaryKay iam so excited. I am having a open house next Sunday at my house at 2 p.m. Would love if anyone would like to come by or if you need any MaryKay product Please call me 524-1120 and by the way my address is 823 Alexander Ct, Haysville. Well hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is doing great. Hugs to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Candice Nicole Purvis
Candice Nicole Purvis Had a great day today, been putting up Christmas lights and even went and cut a tree... Though we still have 10 or more boxes of lights to put up outside. Now if only I could get my homework done it would be even better lol.... :)
 
Selena Gomeȥ
Selena Gomeȥ I'm not a BITCH please huh Respect me I made them ok:/:/

Likes

Ida TourayMaryn Woods
 
Buddy Bailey
Buddy Bailey sittin around for a lil bit then off to bed then probably go clean my coal truck in the mornin....love and miss you baby
 
Sapnesh Joshi
Sapnesh Joshi Hello, friends good morning to all of u from my heart. Have a luky day to all.
 
Shanice Washington
Shanice Washington EVERYBODY NEED TO GET THEY OWN FUCKIN RESPONSIBLITY AND STOP PUTTING THEY SHIT ON EVERYBODY ELSE I NEED A PLACE OF MY OWN I CAN'T DO IT NOMORE I SWEAR,WE ALL GROWN LET'S DO THIS I HAVE TO MOVE IT'S NASTY PEOPLE HERE GIVIN YA KIDS STUFF THEY DRUNK OUT OF IT'S TO MANY PEOPLE UNDER ONE ROOF
 
Ryan Figge
Ryan Figge Someone hoke me up with a # to txt!!!
 
Curtis Miller
Curtis Miller Speaking German in NORTH DAKOTA Near Wishek , North Dakota is a large German-speaking population. A farmer walking down a country road noticed a man drinking from his pond with his hand. The farmer shouted: 'Trink das wasser nicht. Die kuhen haben dahin gesheissen.' (Translation: 'Don't drink the water; the cows have crapped in it.'!) The man shouted back: 'I'm from New York and just down here campaigning for Obama's health care plan, I can't understand you. Please speak in English..' The farmer then replied: 'USE TWO HANDS, YOU'LL GET MORE.'
 
Sam Smith
Sam Smith Had a crapy day

Likes

Nicole Emerson
 
Stefani Jones
Stefani Jones We found love in a hopeless place.
 
Kevin Earl Davis
Kevin Earl Davis Maybe the Cowboys should play their third string so that OU can have a chance
 
Billa Harsha
BIG things are coming Christmas Day!! The NBA's 66th season will tip off Christmas Day with a five-game slate, contingent on timely ratification of the new collective bargaining agreement. 12pm/et on TNT: Boston Celtics at New York Knicks 2:30pm/et on ABC: Miami Heat at Dallas Mavericks 5pm/et on ABC: Chicago Bulls at Los Angeles Lakers 8pm/et on ESPN: Orlando Magic at Oklahoma City Thunder 10:30pm/et on ESPN: Los Angeles Clippers at Golden State Warriors YOU READY? NBA.com's Sekou Smith previews: http://on.nba.com/rXn9e0
 
Drazen Rodriguez
Drazen Rodriguez es malo que estoy addicto a skyward sword...nah XD
 
Janelle Kitelinger
Janelle Kitelinger Celebrating my mans Bday!!! Havin a BLAST yall!!!!
 
Mayur Vala
Mayur Vala gd morning frndzz..... have a nice sunday.

Likes

Akif Vhora
 
Jason Beauchemin
Jason Beauchemin My favorite movie is on!!! "it's a wonderful life"
 
Leinneah Chee
Leinneah Chee mde bbq ribbs, mac & cheese, n mixd veggies 4 dnnr. My daddy finally gt hs ribbs lol. Nw watchn Mortal Kombat... I hvnt seen ths in a long time.
 
Wolf Silverlight
Wolf Silverlight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L01VO0wM4vY&feature=related Japanese + Anime + Music= Techno 4 Life <3 Sacred Seven is base on a type of megaman parody to me if you want to watch the series for you anime lovers.
www.youtube.com
This is the full OP of the anime, Sacred Seven. All credit for music and images belongs to the original artist(s). I simply edited the music in Audacity. For...
 
Gail Lee
Gail Lee Va Beach parade was great .Kids all had a blast,Loved it
 
Nate Reed
Nate Reed There is nothing better than being able to see your girlfriend even if it is a short time...:)

Likes

Jordyn NewsomeJosh Luckenbaugh
 
Edward Ramirez
Edward Ramirez Too all that are going out have a good safe night go get crazy for me ha God bless u all!

Likes

Alicia RodriguezAlisia Danielle Palma
 
Kandace Jeanell
Kandace Jeanell Need I Remind You That I DNT GiVE A F.CK!.
 
Stacey Stevenson Cowan
Stacey Stevenson Cowan This is a fun idea: If you read this, even if we don't speak often, please comment with a memory of you and I. After you've posted your memory, post this as your status. It will be fun to see what people remember. :o)
 
Anabel Mejia
Anabel Mejia Mmmmmh eating some delisious parrillada mixta with my hunny & my gordo while Jason enjoys da tv, in his stroller lol <3 enjoying such beatiful night A&J&A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment