Sunday, December 4, 2011

GOOD NITE GOING TO CHURCH AT 7:30 FOR THE 8:00 mASS3 LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE A SAFE NITE 3 deadly fights a new ultimate fighter All my the presents

Diane Salyer
Diane Salyer GOOD NITE GOING TO CHURCH AT 7:30 FOR THE 8:00 mASS<3 LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE A SAFE NITE <3
 
Darryl Charles
Darryl Charles deadly fights a new ultimate fighter
 
Grace Hall-fry
Grace Hall-fry All my the presents are wrapped and under the tree. I know that from this week on its going to b insane.Eveyday (not kidding) is booked! I am thankful because its booked with things that involve God. God is my foundation for my life, Christmas would not even happen had it not been for God loving us so much that He would come to earth, suffer greatly and then return to His Throne. So for that reason I must get materials out of my way so the rest of my time can be serving and saving those who need a Savior. I will not make every social gathering(I never miss church gatherings, cause Jesus has souls that need to b won there), but I will make heaven and take as many people as I can with me.

Likes

Rebecca Boned
 
Omaima Emad El-din
Omaima Emad El-din The sweetest thing a boy answered in an interview: Question: If you'll be given a chance to give something to the girl you love, what would it be and why? Boy: It would be my basketball jersey, so that wherever she goes, she brings with her my family name and let everyone know that she's mine.. <3
 
Marc'Quis Galvan
Marc'Quis Galvan #like . the pictuuure on my waall , for a Tbh<3

Likes

Allyson Nicole Rush
 
Damn Vazquez
Damn Vazquez I need a drink.

Likes

Zack Mikel TiedemanLovee Nancyy
 
Px Alfalahi
Px Alfalahi I hate starting my day thinking of you! What a dream!
 
Voodka Bob
Voodka Bob WHAT IN THEE FUCK IS ON THE VIRGINA TECH'S COACHES NECK??!! Is that a fetus that never went away. That thing has it's own zip code...dad peed himself...
 
Faye Lamb
Faye Lamb Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love! -Hamilton Wright Mabie
 
Christian Iverson
Christian Iverson i got a MOHAWK looks so swag :0 :) 8)
 
Jenna Carter
Jenna Carter Facebook drama queens are everywhere, but they sure as hell scared to say anything to ya face. Hiding behind a computer is pathetic.

Likes

Ivy Byers
 
Sujeet Burnwal
Sujeet Burnwal GD MRNG FRNDS N HAVE A NICE N COOL DAY.........:-)
 
Jacob Knoll
Jacob Knoll Sittin at hme watchin the badger game. Have a good night everyone...
 
Kaline Owens
Kaline Owens My phone doesn't get service here so I had to get a new phone 912 665 5019 hit the line
 
David Curatolo
David Curatolo ny rangers win yet again in comeback fashion defeating tampa 4-2 scoring three goals to overcome a 2-1 hole entering the third period.
 
Manny Earmsmuth
Manny Earmsmuth Haha tj dillashaw is a buster !!
 
Bailey Lloyd
Bailey Lloyd for every like ill write a confession ? ;x

Likes

Alex ErvinJake DarnellLeah Marie Klink
 
Joan Wilder
Joan Wilder I stopped loving him a long time ago!!!
 
Mia Matlock
Mia Matlock I bet you more than anything you like me for what I can do, what I am capable of producing, rather than who I am as a person.
 
Vicki Slinn
Vicki Slinn Things happen for a reason. I get a busted ankle my punishment is to stay home while people party all night.

Likes

Julie Spence'xx
 
Young Prez
Young Prez Got a headache bout to drink it off.
 
Trisha Thompson
Trisha Thompson Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers for my niece Sophie. I just saw her, She is still in pain, but is smiling and talking a lot more than she was this morning. It is just hard to see her wince in pain from the slightest movement. This is the girl who is usually.doing cartwheels as she talks to me. :) Hopefully her arm will heal quickly.
 
Cameron Cam Archer Inge
Cameron Cam Archer Inge If you're paying for Cotto v. Margarito you're a damn fool.
 
Maria Perez
Maria Perez Well gong to go lay down had a long day tired and sore bAck is killing me love u mom and night Elijah and all my fb bestis lol
 
Revé Noftall
Revé Noftall 1. I really don't like people who try to copy me, (clothing wise and that) because i like to have my own style. But if you already have it and you didn't know... it's all a different story. ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment