Sunday, December 4, 2011

Police officer rings a Man Cop: I'm sorry sir But your wife has been involved in a car crash and we would like you to accompany us so you can identify the

Hardik Patel
Hardik Patel Police officer rings a Man! Cop: I'm sorry sir! But your wife has been involved in a car crash and we would like you to accompany us so you can identify the body! - - - - - - - - Husband: I'm a bit busy right now. Can't you take a photo and tag me on Facebook? If it's her, I will click the"like"button
 
Mike Deats
Mike Deats Like 6 weeks before our baby gets here and u do this wow i dont really know anymore wtf
 
Randy King
Randy King Roped really good in Lizella Ga today but others roped even better, so now I have a good reason to practice even harder. Dan wound up at the hospital as a result of getting his thumb caught in his rope, so I want be practicing with him for a couple of months. He came close to losing that very important digit
 
Susan Griffith
Susan Griffith Saturday~ home decorating for Christmas and studying~ only two weeks til quater over and I get to have some fun and misbehave. YEAH
 
Fera-Bongane DeepSoul
Fera-Bongane DeepSoul Damn i woke up early i'v got nothing to..eish any ideas???
 
Kristina KrispyKreme Camp
Kristina KrispyKreme Camp CUSTOMER: could you help me ME: (as im holding a shelf that i was about to put up) yes maam ill be with you in one second. (she comes to where i am) CUSTOMER: excuse me you were supposed to help me and u disappeared on me ME: maam no i didnt. i said that i would be with you in one second CUSTOMER: No you didnt ME: yes i did CUSTOMER: You are a piss poor excuse for an employee i was standing there in shock, bc no customer has said anything like that to me before. i was shaking, and i wanted to cry but i didnt
 
Alley Michelle
Alley Michelle "Eternity" Darling,my one and only take me to a place where we worry no more,where our dreams come true. Thats what my head screams as I lay there not able to help you. Your beauty has woken me up but your screams have frozen me in fear. As the night feeds on you i could do no more. BUT OH! You were so faithful in your beauty and i actually loved, you. Why did you have to go? And so i wait until your great return...and then we will be together for eternity.

Likes

Fred Steven
 
Sheryl Hogan
Sheryl Hogan In an odd twist of events both my son and my grandmother forgot my birthdate this year. My father, now deceased, always was off by a week or so. He claimed his mother appreciated the second birthday every year. I would agree. To make a long story short, I will be meeting my son at El Gaucho in Portland tommorrow night for a birthday dinner. Last time I was there was for his 21rst birthday. Looking forward to it.
 
Arya HinduRock Khosravi
Arya HinduRock Khosravi Im naming my kid after a mortal kombat character. I was thinking "cyrax" or its a girl then "sindel".

Likes

Juice Beats
 
Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia i got to delete more concieded people...... damn its gota be done
 
Shah Irfan
Shah Irfan Is it true that i misunderstood u? Why?

Likes

Saqib Rashid
 
DaJuan Priest
DaJuan Priest I SERIOUSLY NEED SOME ONE TO TAKE CARE OF ME IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF BEIN SICK AN TIRES... #NURSE WHY HAVENT U CALLED ME
 
Danny Olive
Danny Olive I know I can be outthere and cant always find the words to say but thanks for lovin me anyway (:
 
Crystal Drake
Crystal Drake Oh how do I love liars!!!! Haha
 
Nancy Wenzel
Nancy Wenzel Psalms 84:10 Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God
 
Yonnie' Marie Taylor
Yonnie' Marie Taylor - I ALWAYS make sure that my Next is BETTER than my Ex : ) lol
 
Zo Din
Zo Din I think Im gonna make a u turn and start over my life :)
 
Rolanda Jasper
Rolanda Jasper today was a good day becuz i help a friend in his time of need and i feel great that i was there to help him

Likes

Rolanda Jasper
 
Roger Myers
Roger Myers Worst day of my life. Rest in peace Paw Paw Tommy. You were my rock and my inspiration. Now you sit with the Lord among the angels. My heart hurts yet I'm glad you suffer no more. I will love you forever. It was your turn one last time.
 
Priyesh Kesharia
Priyesh Kesharia “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
 
Bhaswat Das
Bhaswat Das yo boys i am singing song soup song flop song why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di rhythm correct why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di maintain this why this kolaveri..di distance la moon-u moon-u moon-u color-u white-u white background night-u nigth-u night-u color-u black-u why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di white skin-u girl-u girl-u girl-u heart-u black-u eyes-u eyes-u meet-u meet-u my future dark why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di maama notes eduthuko apdiye kaila sax eduthuko pa pa paan pa pa paan pa pa paa pa pa paan sariya vaasi super maama ready ready 1 2 3 4 whaa wat a change over maama ok maama now tune change-u kaila glass only english.. hand la glass glass la scotch eyes-u full-aa tear-u empty life-u girl-u come-u life reverse gear-u lovvu lovvu oh my lovvu you showed me bouv-u cow-u cow-u holi cow-u i want u hear now-u god i m dying now-u she is happy how-u this song for soup boys-u we dont have choice-u why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di flop song ————— Almost everyone can understand this song.. anyway here are the meaning for few words Kolaveri – Killer rage or Murderous Rage. “Soup Song” – Love failure Song “Soup Boys” – Boys who failed in love
 
Im That Guy
Im That Guy Sometimes i be like i cant wait to leave the nest
 
Lashawn Odin Butler-bey
Lashawn Odin Butler-bey i love my girl but how to show her idk i try in is not working
 
Michael Hickman
Michael Hickman Due to time constraints it looks like the show will be on later tonight. However it is a fantastic show tonite and I hope u join me on www.deepellumradio.com
 
Pepper Weeks
Pepper Weeks OK so I clicked on this article and the first freaking singer on the list made me go "HE'S WHITE??!!!!!!!" http://madamenoire.com/96595/well-you-dont-say-10-white-singers-we-once-thought-were-black/
madamenoire.com
Were you surprised that any of these singers weren't black when you heard their music?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment