Saturday, December 10, 2011

1st: person to like my status ; i will comment on three of your pictures [: 2nd: person to like my status ; i'll write a status about you: 3rd:person to like

Alissa Phillips
Alissa Phillips 1st: person to like my status ; i will comment on three of your pictures [: 2nd: person to like my status ; i'll write a status about you(: 3rd:person to like my status ; i will write i love you on your wall for three days. ... ... ... ... 4th: person to like my status ; ill change mah last name to urs for a week . . . ;* 5th: person to like my status ; ill tell u sumthn that ii always wanted to tell u. . ; 6th: person to like my status ; you can ask me something you been wantin to know By Message(: Copy & paste this to your status ; if your brave (:
 
Kaylee Gomez
Kaylee Gomez angie get on pleaze i have 2 tell u somethang
 
Ardean Jackson
Ardean Jackson Too all my friends I wish all a Merry Christmas And a Happy New Year and have a safe and a blessed year. Love U.
 
Ruby Rogers
Ruby Rogers if u wanna chat to me go on tonite 8:00
 
Michelle Solazzo
Michelle Solazzo End of my forty hour week i feel like i could sleep for days!!! Aleeve wher r u???
 
Sudarshan Kotkar
Sudarshan Kotkar At the age 24,he was a Bus Conductor. -Rajnikanth He dint even completed his University Education -Bill Gates The one who Served in Hotels. -Oberai In Childhood he Stiched Shoes. -Abraham Lincon He worked in a Petrol Bunk. -Dhirubhai Ambani Who Failed in 10 standard. -Sachin Tendulkar Education Drop out & Initially a Key-Board Player. -A.R.Rahman Try things u love to do.. studies doesnt matters. Everybody is blessed with some skills...Gud ni8
 
Akram Brij
Akram Brij If ur a Muslim .. Comment If u love being a Muslim.. LIKE!!! If u hate Islam..Message and tell me y? If ur a real Muslim put this as ur status!! 75% of ppl won't post this because the are afraid they will get laughed at Allah says: " Deny me in front of others I will deny u infront of them

Likes

Akram Brij
 
Aileen Mampusti Mambil
Aileen Mampusti Mambil thank u 4 all the those greetings!!!! GOD bless u all!!
 
Nichole Is All
Nichole Is All An. Yall callin my kids retarted yall are. Simple minded. M.f. real talk. Look. Iam. Not going no. Where so u best. Leaen to deal with it but. U. Aint. Got to.
 
Sonya Gomez
Sonya Gomez Girl: hi Boy: hi sweetheart ... (sending failed) . Girl: r u here?? Boy: yes yes i m here!!! ... (sending failed) . Girl: r u ignoring me or what?? Boy: honey im not, im ryt here!! ... (sending failed) . Girl: its over! dont u ever dare talk to me again!!! Boy: Damn! go to hell !!! (message sent)
 
Shah Prateek
Shah Prateek At some point u hv 2 realise, Tht some ppl can stay in ur heart but not in ur lyf..!
 
Santosh Sharma
Santosh Sharma Thnks to al of u
 
Ashok Rohada
Ashok Rohada People forget how fast u did a job--But they remember how well u did it...gd mrng frndz..!
 
Angelica Gacia
Angelica Gacia hey, did anybody record me and esme sumo wrestling cuz i want to see it if u can post it
 
Crystal Slappy
Crystal Slappy -- the truth shall set u free...if u cant handle it u jus better leave it alone..WTBS:uu cant take the heat u better get out the kitchen!!!!!
 
Debbie Garza Salaiz
Debbie Garza Salaiz Brenda u don't have to go to school tomorrow welo said u did not have to go to tell ur mom he said so. Wow he talks so much
 
Pnut Nino Smith
Pnut Nino Smith if u not in it to win,then y u playing in da first place? #getmoney
 
Michael Ramos
Michael Ramos lms if u think im cute, nd ill put a heart on ur wall
 
Nick Baldwin
Nick Baldwin going to sit at toys r us at 12 am til 6 am!!! if u get bored text or call me!!!
 
Pamela Charlebois
Pamela Charlebois I wish all my family & friends, a very safe & wonderful Christmas love u all
 
Christina Cartier
Christina Cartier Sumwhere there is a young woman who dreams of being a cup size bigger.....can u finance mi boobs?!! Ctfu
 
Mir Tahaan Mir
Mir Tahaan Mir GOOD MORNING ALL OF U ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;MTMQ11
 
Tou Vang
Tou Vang Who wanna come over & drink some Four Loko & Colt 45 Blast with me. U may join me, if u want. I don't mind.

Likes

Tou Vang
 
Jose Menchaca
Jose Menchaca ALCOHOL IS NOT THE ANSWER BUT IT SURE MAKES U FORGET THE QUESTION!!!!...SALUD VIEJONES!!!!!
 
Pamela Benson
Pamela Benson Well u dumb ass fuck if don't think I'm a put u on child support Idk give a fuck weather u pay it or not she's not going to need it ur life gone b misrable gettn hasseled by court n goin to jail so bitch have fun wit a empty comversary cuz u ain't got shit bitch
 

No comments:

Post a Comment