Saturday, December 10, 2011

I hope he gets all he needs If this boy gets a 100 shares his heart transplant is free I love my grandmas tamales there the best that's

Connie Collins
Connie Collins I hope he gets all he needs.
If this boy gets a 100 shares his heart transplant is free
 
Elsie Salazar
Elsie Salazar I love my grandmas tamales there the best that's what we had for dinner
 
Thomas O. Bentley
www.youtube.com
Music video by Huey Lewis And The News performing I Want A New Drug (2006 Digital Remaster).
 
Carmela Davis
Carmela Davis I'm watching The Santa Clause movie, can watch this movie a million times!! I love it......
 
Asia Pipkins
Asia Pipkins I tend to learn not to stress myself out for nobnody no more; i just laugh : )
 
Jericca Warren
Jericca Warren Mom got married tonight (': Finally, lol. I Love You Mami! <3
 
Leo Truc
Leo Truc I really wanna tattoo your name ,...baby...!!!
 
Sunnie LikespiggybackRides Riley
Sunnie LikespiggybackRides Riley Watching the Titanic. I was watching it with Sissy but she had to go to bed:/ So now its just me. I wish that tomorrow would hurry up and get here because I want Casse to come already!!! Casse, Caroline, and me had lots of fun today:))
 
Zaira Cecilia Aguilar Zepeda
Zaira Cecilia Aguilar Zepeda I just wish a happy bday to my 3 friends jackie n dell n movimento alterado - happy bday y ke c la pasen a toda mama hoy en exte dia especial y bendesido los kelo c me kuidan :n.n:
 
Chris Westlake
Chris Westlake Apparantely the Royals game is going to be close to a sell out!!! Why do i have to be laid up and miss this one?!!!! God DAMMIT!!!!
 
Jacob Woodward
Jacob Woodward Done recording. For some reason, I keep hearing the metronome in my mind. I hope that doesn't haunt me tonight.
 
Jake Butler
Jake Butler I got "50 Cent" on the What Rapper Are You??? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-gvsdh/?ref=asp
 
Mani Vannan Mani
Mani Vannan Mani An outstanding ans by a man when askd wats ur dream??? . . . . . . . . . . . . . "I never want to see price tag of d thing which i like....." :) Gud morning...........
 
Amanda Bartley
Amanda Bartley B-b-b-bet I am All of them bitches I’m better then Mansions in Malibu babblinAnd I never mention everything I dabble in And I always buy? slow when I’m straddlin’ And my shit’s so good you gotta paddle in Gotta ro-ro-row, gotta row ya boat It’s Pink Friday.. and OVO Popped out, I’m the realest deal, best legal team so the deals is ill It’s Mac, OPI and a fragrance too Apparal, I’m dominating every avenue Couple stone, good view, lil gravel too Gotta pay for the entourage travel too Cause I’m fli-fli-flying high Aint got time to talk, just Hi and bye
 
Karen Haas-Foletta
Karen Haas-Foletta I am leaving San Diego. The healthy behavior conference was very good. It was great to see Pam Brasher and Mark and Lin Lin Coats Foletta. Kyle cost me money as usual!
 
Shanti Kc
DIARY OF A BABY 15th jun :- I got attached with ovary 17th jun :- I’m a tissue now 30 Jun :- Mom said to dad, “ You’re going to be a father” MOM AND DAD ARE VERY HAPPY 15th Sept :- I Can feel my heartbeat 14oct :- I have Little hands, legs head and a stomach. 13Nov :- Today i was in a Ultra scan WOW ! I m a girl 14Nov : I was DEAD! My mom and dad Killed me. WHY? Is it just Because I was a girl? People love to have a Mother , AWife, and of course a girlfriend too Then why not a daughter !!! If You’re a Human..... Pass it to Everyone by copy this message Pls “SAVE GIRL CHILD".. dnt kill me plzzzz.........i wana live :(
 
Ryan Donovan
Ryan Donovan Went too bed at daylight, awake for more that 24 hours , neck minit I wake up Braydan comes over , neck minit Pringle comes over with goon n smokes haha drinks boooooooys
 
Andrew Stiles
Andrew Stiles shouldn't we just start telling kids the truth about santa.... I mean honestly.... is xmas really about Jesus, or is it about how many MATERIAL THINGS we can snatch up from our friends, and relatives, by kissing ass?
 
Nicole Renee
Nicole Renee yah babi!!!! i got a 84 out of 90 on my criminal law test!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!! i got a low A but hey its still an A!!!!!!
 
Shakia Badazz Phelps
Shakia Badazz Phelps [x] I like your profile picture [] I like your eyes [] I like your smile [x] I like your swag [] I love you [] I miss you :( [xxx] you're funny [] you're cute [x] you're pretty [] HMU :D [] you mean something to me [xx] stop being a stranger [] we should text [x] we need to hang out [xx] I like your personality [] smash smash smash ;) [x] copy this as your status so i can like it
 
Gail Miller
Gail Miller My heart is heavy as I see my sister, Rose, in ICU health condition getting worse. It's all in God's hands now. Love you, Sis
 
Sabella Mechelle Johnson
 
Matt CantHitadamnthing Reason
Matt CantHitadamnthing Reason thinkin I might have to go ice fishin in the morning and see if my fatass can fall thru the ice or not.
 
Abyak Apai
Abyak Apai I use Digsby to manage IM + Email + Social Networks - http://im.digsby.com >http://www.mycni.biz http://digs.by/oPhq8Q
 
Jessica Manteit
Jessica Manteit Started to clean my room but I don't have the motivation to finish lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment