Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hope I'm feeling better tomorrow so I van go to work and then the Christmas party then irvine park to see the lights : ALLAH WORDS : 1 AND THE PEOPLE

Mandi Schmidt
Mandi Schmidt Hope I'm feeling better tomorrow so I van go to work and then the Christmas party then irvine park to see the lights :-)
 
Arnita Kusuma Novieti Anwar
Arnita Kusuma Novieti Anwar ALLAH WORDS : 1. AND THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WORSHIP ANY OTHER GOD, THEY JUST WORSHIP GOD 2. NEVER KILLED AND OTHER HUMAN LIFE IN GOD forbid (EXCEPT IN THE BATTLE FOR GOD 3. AND THE PEOPLE tudak adultery WHO DOES THAT GOODS .... GOD GETS THEM FOR ANY forgiveness His sins ... FIRMAN ALLAH : 1. DAN ORANG-ORANG YANG TIDAK MENYEMBAH TUHAN LAINNYA , MEREKA HANYA MENYEMBAH ALLAH 2. DAN TIDAK PERNAH MEMBUNUH JIWA MANUSIA LAIN YANG DI HARAMKAN ALLAH ( TERKECUALI DALAM PEPERANGAN KARENA ALLAH 3. DAN ORANG-ORANG YANG TUDAK BERZINAH BARANG SIAPA MELAKUKAN ITU .... MEREKA MENDAPAT AMPUNAN ALLAH ATAS SEGALA DOSA-DOSANYA ...
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the million views, and let everyone enjoy Stevie's music. Pass it on. No New Year's Day to celebrate No chocolate covered candy hearts to give awa...
 
Tressy Webb
Tressy Webb I Went and watched Lady Cavaliers in basketball,my great neice miss Shyann dalton and the rest of the girls,Great job girls!!!way to go lady cavs!!!so proud of you shyann and the rest of the team!!!yall' played wonderful!!!
 
Lloyd Desmond Smith
Lloyd Desmond Smith DAMON . I LOVE YOU UNTIL I CRY
 
Lilredd TO Badd
Lilredd TO Badd if yu a male/female and yu out off school; saying If yu got ur diploma I feel like yu should not talk to people in high school #im just sayn thats a problem to me!!!
 
Jason Fish
Jason Fish I remember super mario rpg for the super nintendo....what a game
 
Melody Binas
Melody Binas I £ove it
www.youtube.com
 
Haley Moskowitz
Haley Moskowitz Party tomorrow with Gracie Pulling and Paige Castilyn! Then Sunday i have a Gymnastics meet!!!!!! Wish me luck!
 
Douglas John Trowbridge Thoen
Douglas John Trowbridge Thoen "I love my six pack so much. I protect it with a layer of fat" - quote from my younger sister. haha lol
 
Chantha Sar
Chantha Sar OMG One Direction !!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM !!!!!!!!!
www.youtube.com
Click here to purchase the single http://www.smarturl.it/1dwmybitunes Music video by One Direction performing What Makes You Beautiful. (C) 2011 Simco Limite...
 
Bam Mario Barnes
Bam Mario Barnes 36-28...43! My goodness, yeeeaaaa u blessed girl... Tell ya Mom and Dad I said thank u. But uhhh #IDidDat.
 
Keisha Jones
Keisha Jones Home chillin watchin tv with my # 1 troi in my zone.until he fall to sleep.because I need some me time.
 
FaIth Williis
FaIth Williis OMFG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
 
Kerisha Clarke
Kerisha Clarke I could forgive but i can't forget...
 
Christopher Giacomelli
Christopher Giacomelli i love black cockkkk :)
 
Kenisha Rip JazzNumpha Barrow
Kenisha Rip JazzNumpha Barrow I LOVE HIM... DAMNNNN I HATE HIM...#CONFUSED...BUT ONE OF DEM ARE TRUE
 
Nodlehs Sheldon Asombrado
Nodlehs Sheldon Asombrado I love all my friends x3 send this to your friend if you love your friend..
 
Niki Rokosky-Betteley
Niki Rokosky-Betteley I have a unhealthy obsession with Wanelo. If anyone wants to be mesmerized & inspired for hours by material things, click the link! CLICK IT! www.wanelo.com
www.wanelo.co
 
Elise Reyes
Elise Reyes You and I are at a Christmas Party and there is only 1 glass of alcohol left Using ONLY 4 Words, what would you say to me?? If you comment you must copy n paste this to your status, so I can comment back. Be a good sport, play along... 4 Words is hard
 
Violet Ortiz
Violet Ortiz yumm! Chicken salad for dinner... I had it semi-blended but it was still good!
 
Jamie Brown
Jamie Brown I got "Shiba inu" on the What dog are you? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-lddnm/?ref=asp
 
Arvin Lorico
Human Perspectives for developing 【2355 AD】 : Me, and You 【2355 AD】之人生感觸‧探討人性元素: 我, 和你 God only knows it’s not what we would choose to do. (Phrase from “Us and Them” in “Dark Side of the Moon”, Pink Floyd) Dear Friends, First of all, thank you all for liking this Page on Facebook. Just in 5 months, I have friends over 100,000 around the world. Many of you must be quite curious about who I am. Currently, I am a Scientist and Entrepreneur for developing “Artificial Intelligence” (like Skynet, Terminators in Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Movie, :). You can call me Jenher as regarding me as a friend, or “Dr Jeng” as regarding me as a scientist. Well, after all, I am just an ordinary person like most of you. But, I believe that I am a person full of “Passion, Vision and Courage” which I’ve accumulated from many serious lessons from my “bold” moves in my life. Each time, I had to turn really bad “Luck” into “Opportunity” for my life. The only thing I differ quite much from most people is my mentality (“guts”) to take “big” challenges and try very hard to learn the lessons. This has made me have some extraordinary experiences through my life, for examples: *) I finished nearly 200 credits for my Bachelor Degree with Double-Major in Mathematics and Physics – learning from Topology, Differential Geometry to Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity. Furthermore, I got my PhD Degree in Statistics from U.C. Berkeley, USA. *) I got trained for dealing with very dangerous military weapons running from bullets, bombs to sea-mines with guys from trainings of special forces (so, I got to need both brain and physical strength to nail things down) during my military services. *) I founded a couple of startup companies – man, it’s the most difficult part I’ve done so far (dealing with Investors, Employees, Partners, Innovations, Cashflows, Business Cycles, …). That’s why I really admire Steve Jobs’ mindset for being a tough “Entrepreneur”. *) I am currently developing my artificial intelligence system SEMA to help people understand and manage the Systemic Risk of Capital Markets, the Complexity of Social-Networks, and the Interaction of our Immune System and Virus). Actually my dream, please don’t laugh, is to live on the Moon and watch the Earth rising before I die. So, I want the world to be changed in some ways and make it much better, but it’s impossible without the help from all of you. That’s exactly why I build this Page to inspire you and see if we can do something “big” together through “Cybernetic Power” in the future. I believe you all have same or bigger potential than me, but might lack of a “determined” mentality to success. Hope you enjoy the images on this page – each image will try to tell you something for inspiring you down to the subconscious level. My next Post will be about why and how I will co-op with you to write a “Novel Story” 【2355 AD】about the future of the human kind. 【2355 AD】之人生感觸‧探討人性元素: 我, 和你 只有上帝知道這是或不是我們選擇要這麼做的 (來自Pink Floyd的“Dark Side of the Moon”專輯“Us and Them”這首歌的詞句) 親愛的朋友們, 首先,謝謝你們所有人喜歡Facebook上的這個專頁。才五個月的時間,我已經在世界上有超過10萬個朋友了。你們其中許多人應該很好奇我是怎麼的一個人。 目前,我是一個發展"人工智慧"(白話說來,就像阿諾史瓦辛格的電影魔鬼終結者裡面所說的天網:))的科學家與創業家,把我視為朋友可以叫我Jenher,把我視為科學家的話可以稱呼我為鄭博士。 話說回來,我其實是一個如同你我一般的平凡人。 但是,在我因為自己一些"大膽"的人生抉擇而從中累積了許多重大的人生教訓之後,我相信我是一個充滿"熱忱、遠見與勇氣"的人,每一次,我總是得把人生中很糟糕的"機運"轉換成為"機會"。 唯一一個我覺得我跟多數人不同之處,在於我很願意接受"極大"的挑戰且努力去學取教訓的心志("膽識")。這使得我擁有了一些很不平凡的人生經驗, 例如: *) 我大學數學與物理雙主修時修了幾乎200個學分,從拓樸學、幾何微分到量子力學、廣義相對論。後來,我在美國加州柏克萊大學拿到統計博士學位。 *) 在服兵役期間,我被訓練要去處理非常危險的從子彈、火藥到魚雷等軍事武器,以及帶領一些受過特種部隊訓練的士兵(所以必須要兼備智力與體力才能把任務搞定)。 *) 我成立了幾家新創公司 – 這是我經歷過最困難的事情了(要處理投資者, 員工, 合作夥伴, 研發創新, 現金流, 景氣循環,…)。這就是為什麼我很欽佩賈伯斯,因為他的心智讓他成為一名堅韌不拔的"創業家"。 *) 我目前正在發展我的人工智慧系統SEMA,去幫助人們了解與應對資本市場的系統性風險、社群網絡的複雜性、以及免疫系統與病毒的互動機制。 其實我的夢想,請不要笑,是在我辭世之前可以住在月球上觀賞地球的升起。所以,我希望世界上一些方面能被有所改變並且變得更好,但如果沒有你們的協助,這是不可能的。這就是為什麼我建立這個專頁的原因,希冀能對你們有所啟發並且看我們未來是否可以透過“人與科技之間智慧互動網絡的力量”聯手做些什麼"大"事。我相信所有人都擁有跟我一樣或是比我多的潛力,只是有可能欠缺了成功必需的"堅定"心志。希望你們喜歡這個頁面的圖片們 – 每一張都是試著要對觀者深及潛意識層面傳遞啟發性的訊息。 我的下一篇文章將會是關於我為何以及如何與你們合作以共同撰寫一部有關我們人類共同未來的小說故事【2355 AD】。 (中文翻譯感謝Bunny Chang執筆)
 
Kristina Luvsz Huggs
Kristina Luvsz Huggs I got "Septum ." on the What piercing is best for you ? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-lfgpk/?ref=asp
 
Matt Soper
Matt Soper i have a little headache but im ok
 
Jennifer Ahearn
Jennifer Ahearn I Wish He Was Here ... Terrible Day ): ~ I Miss Him ~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment