Saturday, December 10, 2011

I have a biqq booty ; Okay do you like my hair colored Or Black Teased or streight Long or shortif i get five likes on black ill keep it

BabyBoo Niqquh
BabyBoo Niqquh I have a biqq booty ;)
 
Kahlan Chapparosa
Kahlan Chapparosa Okay do you like my hair colored Or Black? Teased or streight? Long or short.....if i get five likes on black ill keep it this way..if get 5likes on it being colored ill color it again.... The rest i might just do...lol:) but idk really
 
Mary Grace Diato Sogueco
Mary Grace Diato Sogueco I LOVE YOU LORD>3
 
Noehmi S. Baeza
Noehmi S. Baeza ;) Bored just gonna lay here and relax..... ;) (Like i always do.....) -+- OmG..... (^^«[+]»^^)
 
Pamela Mercer Potts
Pamela Mercer Potts Special request...Can't even begin to imagine! A person that loses a partner is called a widow or widower. A child who loses a parent is called an orphan. But there is no word to describe a parent that loses a child, because the loss is like no other. So will you put this as your status for just 1 hour? I'm pretty sure I know the ones that will. Think of someone you know or love who has lost a son or daughter and take a few minutes to remember & honor their beautiful angels.
 
Wren Hampton
Wren Hampton I hate the rain. Makes my whole body hurt
 
Keke SumSerious Davis
Keke SumSerious Davis ."ill dew AnYthing dhat Yhu SaY kus Yhu dha BosS <3..!! WatSsup FaceBook World in ah WonderFul Mood:-)Sn:: I Guess Ill Chill ToNite I EnjOyed my DaY "ShawdYi Mean"
 
Abraham Estrada
Abraham Estrada lol Faith tryed saying hi to me during her PE but i was to busy running away sorry lol :p
 
Tyler Steven Forgette
Tyler Steven Forgette All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their mind wake In the day to find that it was vanity: But dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did. -T.E. Lawrence
 
Elise Julianne Jones
Elise Julianne Jones i love it when you paents call from munster and say they have a flat tire!!!!!! lol laughing soo hard!!!!
 
Kayy Bee
Kayy Bee Turn back on the broken heartache Some things are just meant to be I still believe that we got a chance Still believe that we got a chance to be Too much is never enough and Too little is never enough Full speed got me looking out my rear view I can’t go back Goin’ 100 in a 55 and I don’t know why I’m still alive but I Do what I can but I know I can’t take anymore I still believe in this rock and roll And I pray the music gonna save my soul But till then I still believe some things are just meant to be -Pop Evil <3
 
Jarred Earley
Jarred Earley this eveing went good i guss angela an granny went to tennssee for the weekend an i miss my little girl all ready even she can be a butt some time but she my girl butt baby girl hope u have alot of fun over the weekend an have a good earlier 4 birthday geting to go love u baby girl an hope u have fun with with ur uncle mike an aunt darlene an ur 3 cousin two have fun baby girl see u when u get home
 
Yolanda Reyna
Yolanda Reyna dammmm gracias adios dat i got hired on da spot today fukkk i wuz nervous :) here @ bingo c if i get lucky tonite
 
Melanie Green
Melanie Green Girl and Guy on a motorcycle Girl: Slow down. Guy: No, this is fun. Girl: No it's not. Please it's too scary! Guy: Then tell me you love me. Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down! Guy: Now give me a BIG hug. Girl : *hugs him* Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me. Girl: Alright, now slow down Guy: I love you babe. (in the paper the next day):A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived.The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die. If u love any one this much re-post this ....and....the love of your life will realize they feel the same .... DONT BREAK THIS . 2morrow will be the best day of your life..♥
 
Howard Strickland
Howard Strickland ARE YOU IN GETHSEMANE? “Jesus went…to a place called Gethsemane.” Mt 26:36 NIV The word Gethsemane means “crushed olives.” And from crushed olives comes oil that heals, illuminates, and nourishes. We all have our Gethsemane. To understand and embrace yours, look at the night Christ spent there before going to the cross: “Jesus went with his disciples to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to them…‘My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch [pray] with me.’ Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will’” (vv.36-39 NIV). Notice: (1) Gethsemane is where your prayers are not answered as you’d like them to be. God understands how you feel, and He has a better plan in mind. (2) Gethsemane is where those closest to you cannot help. Like Christ’s disciples, they will pray with you for a while but then grow tired and give up. At this point, you pray alone. You go on alone. (3) Gethsemane is where you feel the full weight of God’s will. The Old Testament prophets spoke of “the burden of the Word of the Lord.” Luke tells us that in Gethsemane Jesus was “full of pain” and that “his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground” (See Lk 22:44). We used to sing in church, “All that I have, all that I am, all I shall ever be; cannot repay the love debt I owe; I surrender to Thee!” If you’re finding it easier to sing than to surrender, you’re in Gethsemane!
 
Stephanie Sandoval
Stephanie Sandoval if i meet chicharito what do you think i will do............
 
Amanda Smith
Amanda Smith & now you trying to find somebody to replace what I gave to you .
 
Greg Kump
Greg Kump Tomorrow I am going to the Spy factory sale....who needs some goggles and glasses?
 
Arlene Manetta
Arlene Manetta if theres anyone that knows about computers i could use some help i have an sd reader for an camera sd card and it wont read it i get a safely hardware message but if i do it from the computer using the camera and its usb wires its fine.. help anyone please!
 
Alishba Khan
Alishba Khan Lovely Song .......... i like it very much
www.youtube.com
Movie:Tumsa nahin dekha,Bheer main tanhai main sad Song,Classic,Pop,Hip-Hop,Jazz,Rock,World music,Country music,Folk,Indian music,Pakistani songs,Afghani son...
 
Todd Fountaine
Todd Fountaine AS I CAN SEE,SOME OF YOU MUST THINK I HAVE A SUDDEN ISSUE OR DILEMMA. QUITE THE CONTRARY,PUTTING UP WITH ILLOGICAL,NARROW MINDED FUCKS IS NOT SUDDEN. I'VE BEEN DOING IT MOST OF MY LIFE. I JUST CHOOSE TO SPEAK ON IT FROM TIME TO TIME AND LET THE ARROGANT/IGNORANT FOLKS FALL BY THE WAY SIDE. REMEMBER THIS AT ALL TIMES,OFFENSE IS MOST OFTEN TAKEN,NOT GIVEN.
 
David Garcia
David Garcia plz dont take this the wrong way or anything..but doo u girls like it when a guy looks at ur butt...cuz i herd u doo o.O
 
Destiny Jiménez
Destiny Jiménez EVERY GIRL SHOULD READ THIS! ;) WRITTEN BY A GUY Girls need to realize: We guys don't care if you talk to other guys. We don't care if you're friends with othe guys. But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off. It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledg ing the fact that we're still there. We don't care if a guy calls>OR TEXTS< you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned. Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. That it can't wait till the morning. Also, when we tell you you're pretty/ beautiful/ gorgeous/cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it. Don't tell us we're wrong. We'll stop trying to convince you. The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence. Yeah, you can quote me. Don't be mad when we hold the door open. Take Advantage of the mood im in. Let us pay for you! dont 'feel bad' We enjoy doing it. It's expected. Smile and say 'thank you. Kiss us when no one's watching. If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed. You don't have to get dressed up for us. If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of ma his sorry butt, disgrace to the male population and find someone who will treat you with utter respect Someone who will honor your morals. Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest. Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes. Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel. Someone who will stop what they're doing just to look you in the eyes....and say 'i love you' ..and actually mean it. Give the nice guys a chance. Guys repost this if you agree. Girls repost this if you think it's cute.. Every Guy who isn't a jerk will agree with this, so we hope that all the girls that read this will repost this. Life is too short to complain about everything that comes your way so stop and smell the roses in life because you might never have another time to take it, so take your time because they are all different in every way, so take chances in life, if it doesn't work out then fine, there are always more roses to smell
 
Sha Lashay
Sha Lashay I guess BABYDADDY tryn to do riite by us...ITS ONLY RIITE&&hearts
 
Kerry Dolan
Kerry Dolan OK this is a first Boo jumped in my lap after I trimmed Sarah's to get his done too then of course Treat time!! Amazing
 

No comments:

Post a Comment