Saturday, December 10, 2011

came home tonight to find Disney ornaments and Christmas stockings sent to our house what a great surprise Thanks Kelly Naederstissi and Anthony TGIFhopping on a plane at

Sallyann Casconi Naeder
Sallyann Casconi Naeder came home tonight to find Disney ornaments and Christmas stockings sent to our house ..... what a great surprise! Thanks, Kelly Naeder-stissi and Anthony
 
Elizabeth Jean Smith-Wallace
Elizabeth Jean Smith-Wallace T.G.I.F......hopping on a plane at 7:15am headed for PA....for a fun filled, well deserved three day weekend! I'M loving how life has turned around!!!!!
 
Jorge A Gomes
www.tabonito.pt
Lembram-se do pintinho piu? Se já era difícil decorar a letra, vejam só o que actor Daniel Milagre fez... :o Se ainda não conheces o famoso vídeo do pintinho piu clica aqui.
 
Will Iwanta Son
Will Iwanta Son S.w.a.t out on a friday nite go nite fb
 
Eddie Daniel
Eddie Daniel http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=196315607121929&set=a.148056088614548.38002.100002304721264&type=1&theater
 
Christina Gonzalez
Christina Gonzalez yyeeyyy!!! My daughter is coming home with me! No more sleeping alone! I missed sleeping with her soo much! Eventho shes a crazy sleeper..( i never know when im gonna wake up with a foot in my face) lol.. But thats one of the many perks of being a mom..
 
George Craggy
George Craggy http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=291145480924522&set=a.265001040205633.62599.100000872167988&type=1&ref=nf
 
Steven Junior Ranik
Steven Junior Ranik fingering my bum an havin a flog. ♥
 
Luke Reichelt
Luke Reichelt Supposedly YouTube will disable my account in three days unless I create a corresponding Google account, just like they did two years ago. Does anyone know if they are serious this time or if this is just a phishing scam?
 
Kyanna Guidry-Taylor
Kyanna Guidry-Taylor Me and the cousins Imani Ward and Daeja Dachea' Bailey got a hot song coming for y'all in a few! Haha watch out cause we got some bars lmfao haha
 
Prem Naidoo
Prem Naidoo 2 those whu c wid lovin eyes,lyf is beautiful,2 those whu speak wi3 a tender voice,lyf is peaceful,2 those whu help wid gentle hands,lyf is ful & 2 those whu care wid wid compasionate(H)s lyf is gud beyond al measure.may yor lyf b fild wid these treasures
 
Rocky Rodriguez
Rocky Rodriguez Wow... I fell asleep while I was taking a shit. Lol....
 
Mpho Sitsili
Mpho Sitsili I will want to sprain my ankle more often, the kinda treatment I got I got till this morning wad divine! Sizwe Dhlomoj you didn't dissappoint at all' yoh; being awake with you. Till 5. This morning was worth it! Big ups kgomotso, Nthabi mokgotsi, lil sys, oh the crew you were all awsum. Oh my word, We sure did bring Moloko down! I'm content, cum new yearks eve; I'l celebrating just like veryone else and won't give a damn trhat its my bday cos last nyt was an awsome early one. mmh although - I wish someone was therran but heyn his loss!Phew, let me get my beauty sleep!
 
Tammy Corbin
www.ronpaul2012.com
Writes Yuval Levin at National Review: What stands out about Romney and Gingrich, to me, is that they have in common a very unusual profile for a Republ
 
Ronald E Strubbe
Ronald E Strubbe You're getting older when,while tying your shoelace,you ask yourself the question:" What else can I do while I'm down here?"Well not yet! Thank you everyone for the Birthday thought's and wishes ,hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
 
Pagna Hun
Pagna Hun NEXT MONTH IS YO BOY SMILEE'S 21ST YEAR AS A RASICKAL FROM FRESNO SIN CITY 6 ST. GANGSTAR PLAYBOYS!!! ROLLIN WIT MY PANT ON SAGG AND MY GRAY RAGG FLAG STAYED FRESH, ITS DA NOTOWN GREATEST.. BEST FROM DA WEST
 
Christopher Pelkey
Christopher Pelkey LMS For a rate! :3
 
Vignesh R Muthurangan
www.youtube.com
NASA announced Monday the discovery of Kepler-22b, the first planet the Kepler spacecraft has discovered in the habitable zone, Monday, which means GeekBytes...
 
T.J. Fitzgerald
T.J. Fitzgerald Oh, what a GREAT opening night!!!! EXCELLENT work you guys!!
 
Wani Mansha
Wani Mansha A/a frnds
 
Shah Fayaz
Shah Fayaz Morning is not only sunrise but a beautiful miracle of GOD that defeats darkness & spreads light! May everyday spread light in your whole life. ?Good Morning?
 
Prabin Gurung
Prabin Gurung .....its a windy dae 2dae.... Well gud mrng to all of u....
 
Jazzy Jeff
Jazzy Jeff Fb bugged outt , good nite all homies and hometttes , hav a good nite and doo yall , leave me alone ya digg , fuckd up mindstate
 
Allison Skehan
Allison Skehan I can feel my soul screaming inside of me, Begging and pleading for it all to make sense. Why can't I understand what is happening? Why can't you just make it clear to me? I'm fighting a battle against my own brain....and I'm not sure who's winning & who's losing. Please God give me the strength to fight, give me the courage to keep going, help me be at peace...with myself. Amen
 
Autumn Hill Lisle
Autumn Hill Lisle Had a great day today with Regina and Janey except they keep hacking me! Jett got his shots and is very fussy:( he's almost 19 pounds! !!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment