Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sometimes I swear I don't now wt 2 say bout us females at times I have a 5000 watt ppi amp and 2 kenwood 10s in a bass box forsale

Jones Rynisha
Jones Rynisha Sometimes I swear I don't now wt 2 say bout us females at times...!
 
Clinton Evans
Clinton Evans I have a 5000 watt ppi amp and 2 kenwood 10s in a bass box forsale 150 hit me up 3139822345
 
Mark Antonio Morales
Mark Antonio Morales "You probably heard I wanna be heard and wonder who I am You probably even listen to Faith, and think I know Zion But really I'm just caught in the loop, of understanding the truth Because it seems it's always clashing with science I got a big fear of flying My future so bright I'd probably go blind before I blink twice, I ain't lying" - Kendrick Lamar
 
Samantha Glorioso
Samantha Glorioso Watching frosty the snowman with Dylan ...snuggled on the couch in front of the fire..I love Christmas.
 
Brandy Welch
Brandy Welch OMG i love my bro he is tooo funny :)
 
Danielle Lake
Danielle Lake I enjoy people who are care free in life.. those are my favorites.
 
Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox i wish the cuteset cat was mine
www.youtube.com
These are just pictures of some crazy and hilarious cats! I would love to see comments. GO CATS!! :D
 
Diana Gonzalez
Diana Gonzalez its like Dude , i really wanted this to work but You , had to get your shiet together first !
 
Gracey Love-love Segismundo Umoquit
Gracey Love-love Segismundo Umoquit you see i'm crazy for you, touch me once and you know its true.. i never wanted anyone like this, it's all brand new..you feel it in my kiss, i'm CRAZY FOR YOU...
www.youtube.com
New Found Glory - Crazy For You with Lyrics. Brought to you by Team Warcry - www.TwC.smfforfree4.com
 
John Henry
John Henry thanx to my family for comin thru tonite n showin so love!i love u guyz!
 
Chris Norton
Chris Norton Surprising how online careers have gone up 30% in 2011. I just received my first payment from my online job thanks to http://www.cnbc.com-2011.it/k/?16666 :D
 
Kimberly Marx
Kimberly Marx love my son with all my heart and soul. he is the best boy in the world to me. can't ask for any better than him. i love you andrew cole myers.
SON
 
Mike White
OWNER SURRENDER!!! CHINO (A1368667) I am a male yellow Chihuahua - Smooth Coated mix. The shelter staff think I am about 1 year old and I weigh 14 pounds. I was turned in by my owner and I am available for adoption.
This ALBUM of SMALL dogs has a 40% Kill Rate. Please ACT FAST! All dogs are located at Miami-Dade Animal Services. We are VOLUNTEERS and are not affiliated with the Shelter. Shelter Address: 7401 NW 74 Street Miami, FL 33166 phone# 305-884-1101 Adoption Hours: Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Saturday/Sunday 10 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Are you new to this Fan Page? Or new to Adopting a Dog from Miami Shelter? Then read this note: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=213416715359406 List of Rescues who can PULL from the Shelter: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=209944155706662 ****************************************************
 
Alysha Snyder
Alysha Snyder I suffer from realness.
 
Linda Utumapu Iotua
Linda Utumapu Iotua Neally all done, jus 2 more pik ups nx wk!!! Hope my huzbn kids & kids i got 4 kriskringle luv wat i got dem all 4 xmas...
 
Anna Koloyartseva
Anna Koloyartseva So we're going to do everything we can to make this work, because love like ours is hard to find. I moved back in with my mama, and we are going to start by "dating" without having to deal with all of the stress of living together until we are 100% ready to do so :)
 
Kandi Nicole Lanier
Kandi Nicole Lanier I love aftershock......
 
Savannah Ferrier
Savannah Ferrier I got "Old age" on the How will you die? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-ffdcl/?ref=asp
 
Derrick Fairman ActliKeudontknow
Derrick Fairman ActliKeudontknow Damn damn damn. I getn fucked up tomarrow, BS aint bout nothing. Shit wish they had some place to mingle, this place blows.
 
Alyssa Scott
Alyssa Scott Only a true friend would let you try to double kick them to the face(: I heart my friends:)
 
Stella Rosa Malayan
Stella Rosa Malayan ♪ ♫I was left to cry there, waitin' outside there, grinnin' with a lost stare, that's when I decided... Why should I care? 'Cuz you weren't there when I was scared I was so alone... You, you need to listen I'm startin' to trip I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing Alone♩ ♬
 
Sharon Raaymakers
Sharon Raaymakers Brian Cowen, Enda Kenny and John Gormley were flying to a debate. Cowen looked at Enda, chuckled and said, "You know I could throw a €1,000 note out of the window right now and make somebody very happy." Enda shrugged his shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten €100 notes out of the window and make ten people very happy." John Gormley added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred €10 notes out of the window and make a hundred people very happy." Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. I could throw all three of them out of the window and make 4 million people very happy.
 
Shanarra Baylor
Shanarra Baylor I love my neice Aaliyah so much and ha birthday Monday,December 12,2012
 
Nathan Gioia
Nathan Gioia New apartment. move in next week. I feel all growed up again.
 
Danielle Linares
Danielle Linares _________________________ / `---___________---- ____|]D /_==o;;;;;;;;__ _____.:/ ), ---.(_(__) / // (..) ), ----" //___// //___// //___// Pew I Have A Gun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment