Saturday, December 10, 2011

I love my children thats all i can say Dont know what i would do without em My sissy bug believes she is lady gaga not sure why But like

Ashley Williams
Ashley Williams I love my children, thats all i can say! Dont know what i would do without em! My sissy bug believes she is lady gaga- not sure why?? But like i always tell them they can be anything they want 2 b but she is 3yrs old and believes she is a star! She will always b my shining little star and my precious boy will be my little man in the moon! To all these young girls out there having intercourse w/o thinking of consequences, if u dont care enuf about yourself 2 wait, your not ready to put urself aside to give ur unconditional love to another! Just throwin this out there!
 
Reach Na
Reach Na nov te love u
love u
 
Nicoria Tharp
Nicoria Tharp ok i dont need nobody tellin on me... who the fuck is u... get a life
 
Plasma Screen
Plasma Screen Plasma: u still love meh? *wink wink* Teneka: Yea I do babe n u kno that Plasma: i forget ever so often i need reminders daz just me Teneka: Hmmmm I'll just unscrew ur head write it on a piece of paper n stick it right in d middle of ur brain Lol that way u will always remember it
 
Laura Taken Mathis
Laura Taken Mathis .So ready for tomorrow i get to spend time with my chuncky butt myrical i miss my sis n law with her pretty self 8 months goin on idk... She just like johnathon in every way.......i love u sir.......mrs. Eskew
 
Shakeyta Levy
Shakeyta Levy HAHAHA U STILL MY BIG,DADDY LILMOMA SOFT SPOT FOR U BLOWING U A BIG FAT KISS MAUUUUUUUH
 
Shontay Sears
Shontay Sears Trade him in if he cant do rite hell sum nigga make u go crazy as hell
 
Maria Amely
Maria Amely happy birthday baby sis, love u an have fun gurl!!!!!!!!!
 
Anna Enrica Navarrete
Anna Enrica Navarrete love a 4 letter word that can make u believe and unbelieve over and over again
 
Nikki King
Nikki King I got "u r emo" on the Who are you in real life!?!?!?! quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-khklc/?ref=asp
 
JoJo BareKnuckles Cross
JoJo BareKnuckles Cross SOOO CHECK DIS... YALL FEMALES SO PLAYED!! LOL I HIT UP 1 OF MI HMEGURLS..WELL I THOT SHE WUZ..N DIS WAT THA MESSAGE WUZ..":P" STAY OUT INBOX N I SAID WOW OK. SHE SAID Y U SUPRISED U AINT KNO I HADA BF N I SAID I AINT TRYNA GT AT U!!! SMH DONT WANT U EITHA I WUZ JUS FINNA C HA U WUZ DOIN!!! LOL SMGDH!! I MUST B 1 UGLY NIGGA LOL
 
David E Simon
David E Simon Am on ma way 2 Tanga plz pray 4 me guyz coz mwisho wa mwaka huu ni nouma! C u!!!
 
Novita Ekha
Novita Ekha Why…do u love me………^_^
 
Roman Victorino
Roman Victorino (LMS) IF U THINK STEP BROTHERS IS FUNNY
 
Bebie Calderon
Bebie Calderon Life is good.......thank u god.........
 
Nico Vazquez
Nico Vazquez Things will turn out for the better u will be happy n so would I all we had to do was say good bye ;/
 
Tish Hetman Randolph
Tish Hetman Randolph Lunar Eclipse will be here tomorrow morning.. Not sure if we would see in early morning in Northwest..
www.10news.com
SAN DIEGO -- If you're making plans for the weekend, know this: Saturday will begin with what's likely to be one of the prettiest lunar eclipses seen from Southern California in years. Friday, December 9, 2011.
 
Eric Davison
Eric Davison I know how to treat a woman.....like if u agree ....comment if yu disagree
 
Ashley Nicole Harms
Ashley Nicole Harms ugg dont u wish ppl wouldnt stare at u its creepy...!
 
CamiBaby Stapleton
CamiBaby Stapleton {just Bcause u keep the sabbath,does not say ur going2 heaven; 1? to keep in mind Do u know jesus?} HAPPY SABBATH 1&ALL
 
Daquan Drizzy Glenn
Daquan Drizzy Glenn http://www.youtube.com/user/jjon0611#p/u/33/oFIVEWwWcc4
www.youtube.com
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
 
Amy Domaingue
Amy Domaingue I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD FOR TOMORROW TO END.. SOME OF U UNDERSTAND...
 
Andrea Turman
Andrea Turman love u :P when u comin gout side cameron becouse i wanna hang out with u sam stef and ty ;D
 
Hande Rianti
Hande Rianti final test.... chayoooo!!! u can do it hande!!!
 
Jane Njeri Njoroge
Jane Njeri Njoroge Thank God for restoring peace,joy n happiness in ma life .glory n honour i give unto u Lord.Receive ma praise
 

No comments:

Post a Comment