Saturday, December 10, 2011

I fly with the stars in the skies I am no longer trying to survive I believe that life is a prize LMS If You Think That I Should Ask Him Out

Charles Aneslem
Charles Aneslem I fly with the stars in the skies, I am no longer trying to survive, I believe that life is a prize,
 
Damaris Rodriguez
Damaris Rodriguez LMS If You Think That I Should Ask Him Out In The Morning When I See Him Or Afterschool.... (I'm Nervous So Give Me A Flipping Break)!!! :) ♥
 
Tatted Blackmarilyn Row
Tatted Blackmarilyn Row About to get a drink then Mr nasty time lol
 
Eva Hamilton
Eva Hamilton Make up to brake up dats aw we do first yu luv me den yu hate me its a game for fools THROWBACK
 
Isaiah Tavarez
Isaiah Tavarez Lmsf a rate
 
Amy Duncan-Edwards
Amy Duncan-Edwards Drinking cold beer & wrapping presents! ....I have a feeling the first ones will look better than the last! ;)
 
Julie Norback Marzka
Julie Norback Marzka We're @ a Vajjazzle Corporate Meeting!
 
Melissa Jane Andersen
Melissa Jane Andersen http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/theweekinpictures/8946929/The-week-in-pictures-9-December-2011.html?image=29 If you went to a hockey game and saw the grinch what would you do?
www.telegraph.co.uk
A round-up of our favourite photographs of the week.
 
Alex Pogosian
Alex Pogosian Year 2392 Child: "Mommy I can't sleep!" Mother: "Don't worry darling. Lay down as I sing you this ancient lullaby passed down through gernerations. Mother: " Party rock is in the house tonight. Everybody just have a good time.."
 
Mr'Attitude Real-Rude Book
Mr'Attitude Real-Rude Book Watchn RIZE OF DA APES.. MAN CEZAR RAN DA BITCH ON BLOODZ GOT DAT APE FUKD UP.... N HE HAD DA RED SWEATER ON SUWU BLOOD... N HE KALL SHOTZ..... # IF I WAZ A APE WE'LL GO ONE ON ONE...BLOW FOR BLOW......LLEMF.COM..
 
Jenni Hays Groves
Jenni Hays Groves Of course I score the mother of all wine secrets ($3 bottles at Walmart!! Squeel!!!) and get it all freezy-licious in the fridge and then come down with a killer stomach ache and head ache. Might as well pull it out anyway....can't get any worse right?
 
Seth Hopper
Seth Hopper I'm not a mushy kind of guy, but months like this, and days like today, I gotta say, I love my wife! I couldn't have found a more understanding woman to spend the rest of my life with, and she can reighn me in before I go of the reservation! Love you Hon!
 
Kristie Malayer
Kristie Malayer off to bed, work tomorrow, then we officially start living n the house tomorrow. its been a bumpy ride and I'm extremely grateful for Jeff and Tina and my hunny Josh. I can't wait to spend my first night n our house. I love u Josh.
 
Shirley Hansen
Shirley Hansen I come from a small town in Nebraska where everyone pulls over to let an ambulance or a funeral procession pass. We wave at each other in our cars. We don't have fire flies; we've got lightning bugs. "Y'all" is a proper noun and "aint " is definitely a word! Shoes ain't necessary and if we go outside we get dirty and we aren't afraid of it! Chicken is fried & Iced tea is the house wine. Wash cloths are "wash rags." And, if you disrespect your Momma you're gonna seriously regret it. Re-post if you're proud you came from a small town in Nebraska and won't ever forget where you came from.
 
Larry D Elliott
Larry D Elliott You have been waiting for me ... and i apologize for my hesitation now i have decided to close a very bad chapter in my life , looking forward to the future , i know i can't change the past but thats what it is the past and now i am ready for the future. i am changing the things i can in my life , and know the things i cannot . and having the wisdom to know the difference . You have always been there as a friend (true friend ) and i really appreciate you !
 
Jason Tackett
Jason Tackett Watching Inc's soccer game (I know soccer is gay) and there is a dude named areola Hahaha
 
Billa Bob Garcia
Billa Bob Garcia See This Is Why You Should Get Drunk And Then Try Do A Flip With Your Skateboard Over A Railing You Will Hit Your Balls And Cry D:.. Poor Fabian :l. Lmao
 
Joanna Nolin
Joanna Nolin When life knocks you down. Calmly get back up, Smile and Very polity say. You hit like a bitch.......
 
Ramon Torres
Ramon Torres Con migo chingan a Su madre eso q sacanlas marcas
 
Victoria Shanty
Victoria Shanty Janganlah mencari Tuhan karena anda membutuhkan jawaban. Carilah Tuhan karena anda tahu bahwa Dia lah jawaban yang anda butuhkan.... Jadikan Tuhan solusi dalam setiap permasalahanmu..karna Dia selalu perduli tentangmu... Have a nice day...Gbu..;)
 
Himanshu Mann
Himanshu Mann maggie really is something... it's such a lifesaver...!!!! <3
 
Matilda Gabriella Garcia
Matilda Gabriella Garcia having a good day!!! :D
 
Vicki Wan
apps.facebook.com
我的優點是:我很帥;但是我的缺點是:我帥的不明顯。
 
Reese Dickinson
Reese Dickinson Took a hit up the nose today with sour spray
 
Bunty Singh
Bunty Singh Din ek sms share kar gor krna maniya k paisa v jroori huda jen lai.jindgi berang hudi pyar to bger.pyar huda sda kache thhage naal baniya chrda ni sire ikrar to bger.jit sakda banda har ik jang .yaar hove naal hthyar to bger.par bunty a pyar aesi jit .jiti nhi jadi jihri haar to bger.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment