Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bueno como estan facebook 1 mes mas para irme a ver a mi mama love u mommy and i miss u alot family and friends have a merry christmas and

Elybeth Baez
Elybeth Baez Bueno como estan facebook 1 mes mas para irme a ver a mi mama love u mommy and i miss u alot family and friends have a merry christmas and a happy new year and thank god that we are alive and happy for next year....... byeeee
 
Montes Maria
Montes Maria This guys??? On my way to work I saw a guy in shorts. U know is freakin cold so dnt tell me he was hot specially at a bus stop when all the cars pass ha!
 
Awa Ukiwe
Awa Ukiwe Na wa ooo......shiloh 2011 is finally coming 2 an end wt an impartation service this mrn,hw time flies!To all my relations & friends on fb,may U xperience d wave of glory dt d God of my Father,Bishop D.O.Oyedepo has endowned U wt.U wl not miss ur portion.
 
Possibility Zuwa Enana
The gurl on my ₯ ws killed by her boyfriend @ lekki, lagos today cos she went 2 swim witout her bf knowledge:( fck d guy dis too much. Pls spread the news, the guy must not go free oooo pls b careful of who u call ur boo or baby.well xcept me!..dt same person cn kill yu. re-broadcast beg.oloshi..gals,d moment a guy slaps u in d middle of an argument,nd he tells u sorry,I wld advice u 2 stay off such a guy cos u re walking in d path of death..I feel 4 her nd her parents
 
Fiona Aranda
Fiona Aranda Why am i wasting my time txting u its nt like u actualy txt back or it takes u 3 hours jst to txt back… oh well i think its better to hav my fone off at least i wnt be disapointed wen i look at it id rather stare at a black screen thn an empty one………
 
Pat Mierzwinski
Pat Mierzwinski Wow date a girl then act like the grown up and realize it wont work so she still your shit wow reeeeeally mature proof that u have a shit ton of growing up to do and u didn't like me
 
Breanna Dawn Aldridge
Breanna Dawn Aldridge like for rate,tbh,what i like about u and what i hate bout u....(:
 
Takalani Siaga
Takalani Siaga Its duty off now, i'm f***d up man.... All i want is 2 go home 2 my beautyfull wife & my loud kids... Guys i luv u very much... I am blessed to hav all of u guys in my life, my wife, sons, mother, sister, brothers khodikhodi....
 
Maurice Bishop
Maurice Bishop @Jocelyn2788 @bishopservon dont do me Slandering me on twitter will get u no where sir< Twitter? U giv me 2 much credit, it went 2 fb 2 Lol
 
Doug Hensel
Doug Hensel Hit me up for my list tonight at Scene DTSP...All u can drink special band if u get there before 12! That plus funky beats tonight!
 
Julie Lecklitner Higdon
Julie Lecklitner Higdon Dear Santa its me again...will u please bring my bored child something to do? figure u owe me one since u didnt bring my peppermint mocha! grrrrrr
 
Shiku Annabell
Shiku Annabell Dayz that u ask OMG y did i take that lng 2 realize that,then the ansa croses ua mind 'U DINT WANT 2 FACE REALITY'A big blow.
 
Caitlin McCann
Caitlin McCann Wow the stuff that u see after the dance, mostly involving 4 boys and one big box, Sierra, Rachel, and Liza know what I mean
 
T.j. Walker Realpisces
T.j. Walker Realpisces "Faith" thats all u need in life.....
 
Sophia Hooper
Sophia Hooper Bourky is back at front da tal kunt cum on mal u gotta cum down n knock this kunt out for me
 
Ankit Shukla
Ankit Shukla 3 Ways To Catch A Tiger ... 1- Newton's Method- Allow The Tiger To Catch U & Catch The Tiger 2- Einstein's Method- Chase The Tiger Until It Becomes Tired n Then Catch It. . 3- Police Method- Catch A Cat & Beat It until It Accepts Its A Tiger!!! :P:D
 
Leslie Schoen Wilson
Leslie Schoen Wilson For my Terre Haute friends!!
m.facebook.com
 
Brea Thompson
Brea Thompson Haha i got necked by my boss...well i chilled wit my bad ass neighbors and got to see my boo jessica so i had a pretty good day :) just wish i could see my other gorgeous red headed friend jordan :/... Happy birthday scooby booo i luv u! Lol
 
Myuon Bailey
Myuon Bailey Q. Ion know you bt do u think I'm ugly. A. You straight
 
Victor Niemec
Victor Niemec So much for bein optimistic , they say love is in the air so i... Hold my breath till my face turns purple keep a few bad bitches in my circle my nuts hang like aint no curfew bitch if u wave then i will surf u....
 
Kelsey Prettyboy Swaq Carter
Kelsey Prettyboy Swaq Carter Regular heartbeat:/\_/\_/\_/\_/\ When I'm with you:/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ When I lose you:/\__________ Post this if u love/like someone ♥
 
Missy Jones Imjustme
Missy Jones Imjustme Simple minded women #nuffsaid Please remember to use whats between ur ears to catch a man and not what u feel is a gold mine between ur legs.... Smh... Ladies we (wise one's) have to help bring the other one's (simple minded) up.... In their thinking n self worth
 
Ly Fang Love
Ly Fang Love Hi friend do u have plan go for a walk ort? If u have me go with pong.
 
James Obrien
James Obrien Stuff these junkie fucks go suck a cock on the corner block just to get another spit shot hope viens feel hot i will kill you on the spot i dont care if ur corners hot ill leave you bleeding on the spot pleedin for life to end u put urself in this jam ur fault u got hit with that socket end i told u i aint a friend i just wanna put u to an end go run for ur fiends ill kill them in the same scene walk off and ask the cops how u been
 
Jose Salinas
Jose Salinas Inbox me ur number & ill txt u
 

No comments:

Post a Comment