Saturday, December 10, 2011

When u carry a Bible the devil gets a headache When u open it he collapses When he sees u reading it he faints When he see's u living

Bob Magowan
Bob Magowan When u carry a Bible ........ the devil gets a headache. When u open it........ he collapses. When he sees u reading it....... he faints. When he see's u living it......................he flees. And just when your about 2 re-post this, he will try & discourage u. I just defeated him. Like, Copy & paste if you're in God's Army!
 
Stevee Smith
Stevee Smith i hope u had a great day
 
Ahmad Hafeez
Ahmad Hafeez Camne U nak eja "C_NTA" kalau takde "i". Camne U nak eja "R_NDU" kalau takde "i" . Camne pulak U nak eja "H_DUP" tanpa "i . Sebab tu la dalam hati U kene sentiasa ade "i" supaya "i" x hilang & jangan lupakn "i" . so , kena la sayang "i" selalu...wahahahaha... Farhana Basillah, Farah Hanna Saibun, Waniey Radzee, Emma Jamian, Baka Tenchu
 
Tanya Lovingmylife Hardy
Tanya Lovingmylife Hardy Hey its kimora for those who do nd don't know me its my birthday , nd ill love for u to comment below . It wud be really nice.thank u loveee EVERYONE"!!
 
LaTonya E. Jones
LaTonya E. Jones As i lay here reading a friend's post who has been chosen to be one of God's angel in heaven, makes me take inventory of myself. When we put other before ourselves is the true act of kindness n love. John 3:16 is the true example of that. When u love true n honest God will take care of the rest. Mend the bridges that has been burn, forgive those who has spitefully hurt n abuse u for u know not what tomorrow brings. To all my parents,brothers,sisters,children,family I love u so much. To all the ones who were my friends n now don't like me I am sorry n I love u still, for thoses who I have said I can't stand sorry for the way I felt, n as for me personally I forgive myself for not getting ova the hurt n pain that life brings. Time for make ova n live BLessed for that I truly am. Be Blessed n R.I.P Velma Mira(Mirror) Avent ur life was truly a message n a blessing.
 
Sharday ToGud Allen
Sharday ToGud Allen Repost if you want to go to heaven.... keep scrollin if u don't.
 
Jessica Leap
Jessica Leap Omg I had sooo much fun tonight.thank you Sammii,Travis,Shelby,Melissa,Manny,and Eric. :) and congrats to my loves Kathleen,Dean,David, Makayla,and Kevn: I enjoyed your performances very much and will see u again tommorrow :D
 
Marshall Rieff
Marshall Rieff Omg guys have u herd!
 
Tokoa Tereapii
Tokoa Tereapii Juz wana make a BIG shout out 2 my hero, my idol, my teacher and da best man ive ever known, my DAD!!! :):):):)@Taa Tereapii a happy 50th birthday!! Luv u alwayz dad, hope u hav an awesome day 2day and may the good lord bless you with many more birthdayz, sorry kant b there 4 ur big day even dou i sed i wud:(:(:(:( luv alwayz myself. Tereau & Micah
 
Sha Millz
Sha Millz When u care to much they careless just kno... I say fight fire wit fire see how they like it!
 
HisEvery Desire Johnson
HisEvery Desire Johnson U knw cum to think of it tru dem and an dem foo fool election pple cnt get to wear dem nursin uniform (full green)kmt it jus a bun sum a unno ago harm others who jus happen to in the colour. Stupid pple a politricks mek mi knw seh a nuff ediot stil deh a ja. Smfh #disgust
 
Caleb Marks
Caleb Marks I hate it how everybody on facebook puts tbh!!! I don't know why but it just makes me want to punch a baby in the face! I guess u have to put tbh so everybody thinks your telling the truthtttttt..........!
 
Deshawn Dickinson
Deshawn Dickinson Don't u hate when ur best friend is gay
 
Joni Talukder
Joni Talukder good morning everybody. how r u....
 
Shivam Maurya
Shivam Maurya Good mrning frndz............................! £uv u a££ frndz...........................!
 
Sergio Coti
Sergio Coti Its not the destination but the journey dat gets u there dat matters : )
 
Yahmaire Ahseem
Yahmaire Ahseem Im sick as shit :-{ but ima fighter nd this not gonna b a easy win !!! Need u baby where u @? Wish u was here
 
Jon Doe
Jon Doe Free GLEN,NARDO,CHRIS,BJ,POUND N da rest of da WOOD FAM I LUV ALL U NIGGAS
 
Ogbolu Chris Nonso
Ogbolu Chris Nonso God is a God again. If wn identify wit him, u can nt b revelation bankrupt. Sheilo tinz
 
Will Adams
Will Adams im so glad i found u here i give my love and all is clear ur my wife my heart and soul without ur love i cant be whole now im not lost goin down this road now with u i feel whole. dedicated to my beautiful and perfect wife jaclyn adams
 
Jeremy Salinas
Jeremy Salinas I met u by a friend in eagle pass " we have taken a trip in life,as of right now ur undecided if u love me or not" when u wear ur glasses u look very cute ur attitude is alright but been next to u is the best" guess who u are????????????????????????
 
Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson Jus back home from thr barrell lot latwr than planned but still in love wiv the same woman!! Bin yhinking bowt u ALL night babe and my lil gawjus daughter and I swear 2 god if any1 ever yries 2 treat u in wrong way either ov u I will fuckin desyroy the badtatfs!!!! u are my life babe n I swear I will never ever stop loving u as long as I breath!!!!xxx
 
Gideon Dustin
Gideon Dustin okay, "african american" if u can sue people, get away with fighting people and get out of trouble just because someone else called u a "n" word, then i say ur own kind cant use it and u all cant say cracker, untill then shut up and live with it. us "crackers" were making fun of people way before u all came along so grow up, its just a word
 
Cassie Pancakes Koleno
Cassie Pancakes Koleno Repost if ya want 2 go 2 heaven keep scrolling if u dont:P
 
Nisha Koli
Nisha Koli U HATE sum1 whom u rely wish to LOVE,but whom u cannot LOVE. Perhapshe himslf 'prevents' U. datz a ''DISGUISED'' form of LOVE...... :|
 

No comments:

Post a Comment