Saturday, December 10, 2011

Creat in me a clean heart and purify me so that I may worship U thank U Lord FUUUUUUUU I hate LA traffic My Daughter Ashely K Harlan has been

Tosin Oyewole
Tosin Oyewole Creat in me a clean heart and purify me so that I may worship U thank U Lord.....
 
Zack James
Zack James FUUUUUUUU I hate LA traffic
 
Matt Liss
My Daughter Ashely K. Harlan has been officailly classified as a missing person. I will be posting a download of a flyer to distribute later this evening. Please call the Olathe Police Dept. or the tips hot line @ 816-474-tips if anybody out there knows of the where abouts of my babygirl. This a missing child, not a run away!
 
Michael Buchanan
Michael Buchanan Thought I'd put Ewan Dobson on again. I really love how he blends different styles together. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBvAvW6KQDk&feature=relmfu
www.youtube.com
CD & TABS available at http://www.candyrat.com also available on itunes, amazon.com, emusic, rhapsody Visit Ewan Dobson at http://www.myspace.com/ewanguitar ...
 
Shaunita Nini Johnson
Shaunita Nini Johnson Off to bed,gotta get up early and get my day started.now i lay me down to sleep.....zzzz
 
Keith Taylor
Keith Taylor "Every Time I'm Feeling Blue" is a great song just uploaded to www.oftunes.com It is so good it is our feature song of the week already ... I can't stop listening to it...please check it out
www.oftunes.com
 
Justin Lee Buckner
Justin Lee Buckner and I agree
Sin palabras =/
 
Misha Duong
Có bạn Kagamine Len share bộ lịch cực kì xinh nà các bạn ^^ Đây là sản phẩm do các bạn dự thi nếu bạn có sử dụng vui lòng đừng edit các tác phẩm của bạn í nhé :) ► Link full trọn bộ : http://www.mediafire.com/?fnylzy9qtcrei1h Kích thước mỗi hình là : 454 x 624 [Carol]
 
Pat Mathews
www.youtube.com
 
Angel Ruder
Angel Ruder Sam, Elizabeth and I lost a dear friend today...there is one more Christmas Angel in Heaven! "Rest in peace our friend" One amazing Lady! Margo Nourie 3/22/48-12/9/11
 
Becky Hooton
Becky Hooton In a cleaning mood I got kenzie asleep might take girls to see santa in the morning i want MORE THEM ONE PICTURE SO I CAN SEND ONE TO GRANMA GRATE AND ONE TO MY DAD
 
Nathan Joseph Hayward
Nathan Joseph Hayward First facebook update today. :) It doesn't help that I didn't have a computer. haha. Craigs Cruisers all nighter. in about 20 mins. I'm gonna hate my life at 3AM.
 
Nick To'real Johnson
Nick To'real Johnson Now i move wit aqqresion use my mind as a weapon cus chance were neva qiven they tooken like interceptions so throw dat pass i b da cornerback !!
 
Mpendulo Charly-boy Malinga
Mpendulo Charly-boy Malinga Mxm ah when i jst thnk kutsi ma day wil be fun"sad"
 
Lee Martin
soundcloud.com
All I DO - STEVIE WONDER
 
Vanessa Serrano
Vanessa Serrano i cant wait to see my cousin Robert Canez tonight! <3 goonna be fun AF with my twin lol. . .
 
LaReal Lala Mackin
LaReal Lala Mackin & i guess i loved what i pictured, nt the actualy picture .
 
James Maxwell
James Maxwell you know some people dont think things happen for a reason but I do. there are some things i wish didnt happen, like loosing my best friend and moving to a new church, but I know that God had some reason behind it so I know things will work out for the best
 
John Platt
John Platt The party for the greater good is going to be sick. I predict another sigep invasion of the dance floor
 
Danielle Venable
Danielle Venable this is a completely serious question.... What's the name of the christmas song, that is in the parody "ding fries are done".... Seriously I can't remember and want to know. lol
 
Worth Less
Worth Less You should know by now that when I smile and say "yeah, I'm fine" it's really code for "no I'm not okay and I feel like my world is crashing down around me
 
Carl Severance
Carl Severance Hitting the hay. Goodnight everyone and I hope you all have a very blessed Christmas!
 
Kat Bob-Omb
Kat Bob-Omb I want to get a tattoo. >:D
 
Stephen Howe
Stephen Howe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5uneG5OZy4&feature=related I love watching this show with Zoey.
www.youtube.com
Pocoyo - Dance Off This is an awesome episode!!! The creators or crew must be clubbers :) Check for the different musical stlyes.. I Love the Aphex Twin Styl...
 
Donnie Hill
Donnie Hill What to do what to do. I could nature this easy on my self our I could just blow the whole thing out of the water
 

No comments:

Post a Comment