Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bottle on u

Willie Wade
Willie Wade Bottle on u #whiteremy
 
Kim Pounds
Kim Pounds damn!! Still mezmorized from las nite my babe"did'a damn thang" feelin so lucky! Love u baby!
 
Tinny Mathur
Tinny Mathur gudmorng all dear ones.....enjoy ur sunday with energy and safely......god bless u
 
Chinyere Ekweanua
Chinyere Ekweanua I surrender to every word u whisper Baby.......
 
Jared Lee Ball
Jared Lee Ball Gettin drunk bye myself wish u were here chelsey luv u.
 
Letti Morales
Letti Morales I have wasted shit loads of time with u, now im the one who is gonna walk out, lets see who needs who at the end.
 
Sarah Love
Sarah Love So i be around all the time i peep the swagg an yeah i been feelin u since way back when but i see we cant take it to that level cuz it would never be on that type of level...but im happy how it is though i set back a play my part and play it by the book try not to get feels caught up.....but damn idk its just something about everything.....idk just a thought....pssss ive always loved u since day one but never inlove just got real mad love for u
 
Shantell Carroll
Shantell Carroll People always say life is too short...wrong life is too long to deal wit a muthafuckn u dont like..from da words of my uncle james (money) carroll
 
Camryn Matthews
Camryn Matthews Listening to dance for u on mi iPad
 
Lily Marina de Snell
Good debate where he gets flat out, completely, 100% owned, - Is Belief in God Reasonable? Arif Ahmed vs William Lane Craig Debate --> http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtu.be%2FW-NF-LlVFHM&h=_AQF9xjbyAQGKmzA0Tehb6_eQw97KAxfPUZ6PYH9GXhpUqA
WARNING: Okay, so some of what is contained in this photo folder might be slightly, a little, a tad offensive... No, I'm not racist, no, I do not think every stereotype applies to everyone, every time, 100% of the time and no some foul language will not kill you, ETC... Abandon all faith ye who enter here, you've been warned.
 
Collins Kemboi
Collins Kemboi Thz is the grtest day tht the Lord has made. thre4 guys let us rejoice & rem thrugh Him we have gud plns. May u be blzd 2day & always thnks.
 
Lynn Chapman
Lynn Chapman Night FB friends, miss u sis, gonna hit the hay!!!! Early but tired....Gonna go soak my duck feet, wash my face and put my wrinkle cream on...Got to open in the am...so u all have a great night....til tomorrow, sleep tight......Love all!!!
 
Jody East
Jody East Im the best at doin eva thing u the best at doing nothing
 
Tim Roth
Tim Roth Women and wen thay cheet thay lie about it an ya m8t was right there an told u the truth an still carnt be honest bout it .gut less cunts i tell u wot.
 
Heather Haveard
Heather Haveard not to happy right i wish u would texts u no who u are.
 
Vincent Jeffries
Vincent Jeffries lms...wat i like bout u?? wat i dont like bout u??
 
Amy Baliey Narron
Amy Baliey Narron My cat of 15yrs left us tonite i will miss u gradie forever in our hearts my loving cat *Amy*
 
Parikshit Bisht
Parikshit Bisht if u luv someone b brave enough to tell them... otheswise b brave enough to watch them to be loved by someone else...
 
Erick Bounkhong
Erick Bounkhong at bottoms up gettin a lapdance by that og :-D u just got hacked <3 mariah :p
 
Adrian Sanford
Adrian Sanford Finds it annoying when ppl around u think they know everything about the UFC when they actually don't know anything #UFC4Dummies
 
Bonnie Williamson
Bonnie Williamson let me call all my homeboys sweety honey baby and watever else u only call the 1 ur w/and see if they dont get mad. Oh well guess ill never learn 2 trust any man again cause of all the wrong 1s
 
Gabriel Tovar
Gabriel Tovar Wish u could c it the way I do
 
Stormi Keck
Stormi Keck I love how girls from Big Spring give me snobby looks when I walk into walmart(: the one thing they don't know is ,there just wasting there timee, I really don't caree if u give me snobby looks ur not better then me,ur just another stupid big springer hunny !!!(:
 
Matt Icey Dent
Matt Icey Dent Life great suns out relaxing day if u relax keep it that way plus i love life cos i am at home
 
Andrielle OhsoPrettylike Hampton
Andrielle OhsoPrettylike Hampton Ppl so noisy these days... Always worrying about somebody else, wen u should be minding ur own business... So please, stay in yah lane...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment