Sunday, December 11, 2011

If when I have kids some day they come into my room at night talking about some man or thing in there room I will go and check Why Because

James Harrell
James Harrell If, when I have kids some day, they come into my room at night talking about some man or thing in there room, I will go and check. Why? Because in every horror movie since the dawn of time the kid knows about the monster first.
 
Kenya Briggs
Kenya Briggs I really want to get a tattoo
 
Calin Fletcher
Calin Fletcher Hey everybody I have joined the android world and got a new phone number in the process. My new number is 910-726-5168 please save it in yalls phone and text me sometime so I can save numbers thanks :)
 
Alejandro Bernal
Alejandro Bernal Hey Dude Finally I get a New Version of CastleVille Ultimate Hack Tool 2012 for FREE. This is the Updated CastleVille Cheat Engine for 2012. Just visit this link to download the tool ---> http://tinyurl.com/6nv7hhb There is a Video Proof you can watch it just click the link provided. "SHARING IS CARING" CastleVille Hack, Bot, and Trainer! Get Unlimited Coins! Get it now before they patched!
www.facebook.com
Community
 
Bianca Cordova
Bianca Cordova 21 Questions likee(: Name: How Old You Look: Rate: Date: Would I Text You: Are We Close: The Name I Call You: Are You Worth My Time: Would I Talk To You: Would I Hug Or Kiss You: Do I Love You: What Are We: Do I Like Your Profile Picture: Do I Trust You: Would I Care If I Lost You: First Impression: Have You Ever Made Me Laugh Or Smile: Have You Ever Made Me Mad: Name In My Phone: Would I Marry You On Facebook: When I Met You:
 
Kayla Lane
Kayla Lane i wish people would grow the f**k up and get a life!i dont want ur man.i gotta man and a good man and i was trying to talk to serena not anyone else so keep ur nose outta my ass and stop worring about me!ok thank u and u know who i am talking about.and if anyone needs to be watched its u cuz u r the one who was with my ex!
 
Genevieve Mo Wooten
Genevieve Mo Wooten Q: Whats ur biggest pet peeves? A: Men that whine and act like bitches, woman that complain and wont stfu, men who have commitment issues, Typ1nG L1k3 th1S , or anyother abnormal way, slow drivers, horrible texters, men who are clingy or kiss to much, and confused woman . I hate females that are straight one week...bi a day... straight another week. Kill yourself
 
Jessica Hugonin
Jessica Hugonin Had a wonderful day...spent this morning with mom and maw maw, then had supper with mom, maw maw and charles. We went to First Baptist and watched their Christmas Program...it was amazing. Now at home watching tv with my love. Church in the morning. God is so great, I love my amazing life!
 
Alan Lonelodge
Alan Lonelodge listening to drunk people when u r not drunk is alot different i fuckin hope i dont sound like that annoying shit....ugh makes me think....
 
Dopest Mode
Dopest Mode This how I feel -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMEMaAXp-6E
www.youtube.com
DipSet song by Cam'Ron nd Lil Wanye Check this shit out(DIRTY VERSION) Lyrics: Killa, dipset, lil weezy, cash money, yo ma, let me holla, lets do this uh, [H...
 
Kristy Grimes
Kristy Grimes Getting packed gourmet.g to leave after Sunday School in the morning. Feels like I have been living out of a suitcase, but loving the doors that God is opening up for me and my family. Living in the Favor of God no better place to be <3
 
Rhesavie Villarez
Rhesavie Villarez i miss my family..nakita me pc2re nila malalaki na cila...haaay madami pang sakripisyo ang dapat tiisin para mapatapos ng pagaaral...i love u mga anak...kau ang inspirasyon ko...
 
Leslie Winkler-Melle
Leslie Winkler-Melle WELL TIME TO CALL IT A NIGHT BINGO WAS FUN I WON 5BUCKS LOL CAME CLOSE TO WINNING THE BIG ONE DARN O68 JUST WOULDNT COME UP HAVE THE NEXT THREE DAYS OFF WOOT WOOT !!! CHURCH 2MARROW AT 1100AM FELLOWSHIP 1030AM ANYONE WANT TO COME THAT WOULD BE GREAT !!! HAVE A GOODNIGHT ALL GOODNIGHT!!!AND CONGRATS TO MY COUSIN JEN ON HER NEW BORN BABY BOY!!!!
 
Meha Haugabrook
Meha Haugabrook Ugh. . . Only words I got!
 
Olivia Cassandra Garcia
Olivia Cassandra Garcia Chillin with my peps!...ya I think soo!
 
Charity Chika Charles
Charity Chika Charles Wow,2day is is sunday.GOD i thank u 4 giving me d gift of life ad 4 cin me tru out my life.GOOD MORNING JESUS GOOD MORNING LORD.
 
Katelynn Nicole Roberson
Katelynn Nicole Roberson If you live to be 100 I want to live 100 minus one daay so, I never have to spend a daay without youu... <3 -Winnie Thee Pooh
 
Tiffany Jo Fouts
Tiffany Jo Fouts well all the kids are gone now.... and i have nothino do...
 
Robyn Nunnally-Trager
Robyn Nunnally-Trager I borrowed this...This is for all the strong ladies who have been through a lot in life and survived!! Say this out loud "I am strong because I've known weakness. I am compassionate because I have experienced suffering. I am alive because I am a fighter. I am wise because I have been foolish. I can laugh because I have known sadness. I can love because I have known loss." Like
 
Chloe Call
Chloe Call I know he wants me cause my swagg so mean!
 
Chris Aquino
Chris Aquino ¤turn on- clean! Like I could breathe next to u without movin back. ¤turn off- dirty! I smell that fish! EW!
 
Ami Galloway Sellers
Ami Galloway Sellers I do not like Frank Mir, I wanted Nogueira to win sooo much.
 
Sal Rivera
Sal Rivera don't you just hate it when your Facebook account starts commenting on everything it can with an I pad offer or any other annoying add?
 
Jassy Bella
Jassy Bella When i get that feeling... I need SEXUAL HEALING♥
 
Temeka Rae
Temeka Rae Okay, new favorite shows: Midsomer Murders and Downton Abbey. I love Netflix.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment