Sunday, December 11, 2011

Off u mum in heaven for Xmas off roses grow in heaven lord pick a bunch for me place them in my mums arms a tell her they from me

Judy Stone
Judy Stone Off u mum in heaven for Xmas off roses grow in heaven lord pick a bunch for me place them in my mums arms a tell her they from me tell her that I love her a when she's turns to smile place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for a while miss u mum
 
Vs Jordan
Vs Jordan Dis............where are u
 
林豐裕
apps.facebook.com
能有效防止數據被盜的U盤!
 
Alexis Dianae Monae Nelson
Alexis Dianae Monae Nelson (+ Lms If U Plae Video Games Well u Kno Wat i mean.
 
Malankana Sukazi
Malankana Sukazi neva messup wit smthng u hav bcz of smthng u dnt hav, tyk care 4da 1 u hav ...lyf is short, thn w'l say uyindoda emadodeni
 
Ramon Robledo
Ramon Robledo repost if u wanna o to heaven if not keep scrolling
 
Alissa Durecki
Alissa Durecki I'm a virgin. √ Never smoked. √ Drank alcohol. √ Never got a Hickey. √ Never broke the law. √ Never got kicked out of class. √ Whoever likes it, thinks you're lying ;) (if u think im lying comment on what)
 
Jared Riner
Jared Riner 1)lms if u think I'm a idiot 2)comment if u think I'm fresh 3)comment and lms if u think I'm hot 4)comment saying (swagg) if U think I got swagg
 
Tyrone Hands OnandOff Griffin
Tyrone Hands OnandOff Griffin i know why ur tripping, its because u want me to want u, and i don't, but we can be cool, ur not my type, i dnt like messy women, i love the Real ones
 
Marcus Hill
Marcus Hill Do u ever miss kickin wit someone you're not cool wit anymore?? Eventhough we don't hang no more, I still wish the best for ya.
 
Kamariya PrettyGurl Collier
Kamariya PrettyGurl Collier Deyy think im really sleep im up thinking about people I miss I miss everyone I love I LOVE U if da people knoe who im talkin to bye
 
Vishal Gupta
Vishal Gupta u know what COLLEGE means????????? C:come O:on L:lets L:love E:each G:girl E:equally so every boy goes college
 
Cristy Prettygirlpearlz
Cristy Prettygirlpearlz I <3 blck twins one for u an one for me lol #haked
 
Jessica King
Jessica King Im not sure if i will ever understand why some people r so rude! i want to get along with everyone but i guess the devil is always waiting around every single corner! i also wanna say im really gonna miss my friends at the courtyard they where like my family and i wish i could still come smoke with erin at lunch. miss u already!
 
Kathy Sowards
Kathy Sowards good dinner with Cody Cogar and Hayley.. letting her play before bed breakfast n the am...I Love U both so much!!!
 
Johnny Pooe
Johnny Pooe Happy belated birthday 2 my couzns mmatseleng, karabo n willy. . .hpe u guys enjoyd em 2 da fulest. . .
 
Tanner Waddle
Tanner Waddle I seriously thought this song was impossible to cover... So much shred... http://www.youtube.com/user/mrfeistyfingers#p/u/10/UJF53miRWeo
 
JaMarius Vance
JaMarius Vance She Says Kiss Me Like You Miss Me.... Fuck Me Like U Hate Me.... And When U Fuck Someone Else... Fuck Her Like She Ain't Me....
 
Samuel Yanes
Samuel Yanes Repost If u WannA g0 to heaVen..if noT keep ScrolLin
 
Lyndsey Wepking
Lyndsey Wepking " hey grizwald where u guna put a tree that big?" "bend over and i'll show ya." lmao!!
 
Helen Pontes
Helen Pontes How in the world this food of the world pictures I dont even know where iy came from end up on my page. omg u have no idea how much I hate this.
 
Amber Iwalkalone Pippins
Amber Iwalkalone Pippins MiSiSTAKEY: ILOVE U GIRLY WE USE 2B SO CLOSE IDK WAT HAPPENED U WAS ALWAYS YO OWN PER5ON U TAUGHT ME WAT A TRUE FREWN REALLY WAS IRESPECT U 4DAT AN IM GLAD DA C YU DOIN GUD FA YASELF !
 
Kassandra Maclay
Kassandra Maclay What do you get when u open the smoke pit after muster? Crazy ppl dancin to techno
 
Chandra Prakash Joshi
Chandra Prakash Joshi Today's thought- Be SELECTIVE with whom u want to SHARE ur PROBLEMS.. bcos. . There r only a FEW who CARE, others r just CURIOUS....its very true
 
Tawana Dickerson-Robinson
Tawana Dickerson-Robinson Chillin wit my babes toya soon come muahhhhhh oooo still singn tonight gonna bbbb u finish the rest lmfaooo!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment