Sunday, December 11, 2011

im marry to terezita guzman and happy whith my queen love u baby girlure the best thing in my life gracias for always bing there for me bad times and

Jose Guzman
Jose Guzman im marry to terezita guzman and happy whith my queen love u baby girl..ure the best thing in my life gracias for always bing there for me bad times and good times..
 
Namratha Shree
Namratha Shree Negro died & rechd heavn ANGEL-Who r u? NEGRO (2 impress her)-im Leonardo(TITANIC HERO) ANGEL got cnfusd & askd hr frnd: Did TITANIC sink or Burn?
 
Robert Tc String
Robert Tc String If u hate me ................ delete me now :( If u think i'm nice ............ like my status If u think i am a good friend ........... comment on this status If you ever liked me ........... poke me (i won't tell) If u like me now ......... inbox me a heart (i won't tell) If u want to date me .........inbox me a :) (i won't tell) If u are brave ............ set this as your status... :
 
Chloe Price
Chloe Price Click like if u love me
 
Troy JustBcoolen Nance
Troy JustBcoolen Nance Just because i think ur a fn idiot doesnt mean im a hater...it just means u need to wear a helmet &and shut the f up
 
Tasha Brown
Tasha Brown SITTIN HERE AT MY DAD ON A SATDAY WITH NOT SHIT 2 DO AND MISSIN ANDREW SO FUCKIN MUCH ALWAYS THINKIN ABOUT U BABY;-) FREE MY BABYBOY LOVE ALWAYS UR WIFE TASHA SWEAT
 
John Venable
John Venable and yes i said u fucker. dont tell me ur gona do something and not do it
 
Pharaoh Da Royalristic
Pharaoh Da Royalristic The people who say you gonna make. got the less faith im you, Name a time u every seen them at yo shows Supporting
 
Yakatunhahel Nichelle George
Yakatunhahel Nichelle George Ima make u mine..!
 
Joni Marie Leclair
Joni Marie Leclair i luv it when u give me head, i hates it when u give me headaches..
 
Rob Graham
Rob Graham we hav air RC but no ground track. i will built it if u will come.
 
Wai Kin Lee
HiT Like if U AgRee.!! xD :-)
 
Caleb Adam Jordan
Caleb Adam Jordan we smashed the glass to set u free, we marked our spot on these seas what you do is all lies and its what i always despise
 
Drumxostickz Dlamini
Drumxostickz Dlamini Anada great new mercies, love, kindnes, 4gvnes, blesingz n mstly da gft of lif, my Father i sincerely thank u n i love u wt al my heart Lord...
 
Jennald Polo Watt
Jennald Polo Watt When i woke up dis morning all i can think about u cuz when i went to sleep last nite all i do is think about u... #KO
 
Avissen Ponin
Avissen Ponin What's the best xmas gift someone told me to ask santa 4 a new gurlfrnd do u think I m gona get it
 
Saisa Maulana
Saisa Maulana Gusto ko pa mtolog,.sakit pa mata ko antok pa c aketz,,di naman pwdi 2munog na alarm ko,........ahaay GudmWning sa mga gcing na,..at Gudnyt sa matotolog pa jejejeje Love U Mr,.J.S muaaaah.
 
Sunil Ramji
gdata.youtube.com
 
Trish Salter
Trish Salter Wow another huge thank u 2 Vicki Ann Jenkins-Young AGAIN...not jus 4 loanin me ur old man Thurs nite & this afternoon but i had jus as great & FUN time chillin in bed with u 2nite! I am amazed tho how twisted & perverted ppls minds are. I think their jus jealous cuz they can only dream of havin an open fantastically AMAZIN friendship like us!
 
Kourtney Brown Katrina
Kourtney Brown Katrina 6lack:9:IT LOOKS LIKE U R A COOL ASS BUT U GO WITH ONE OF MY HOME GIRLS.
 
Sibongile Mabaso
Sibongile Mabaso When sumthn goes wrong my lyf, God always steps in tearing thez tearz of sorrow nd hurt into tearz of happnz...God does care,he always answers our prayers,neva feel discrgd regaurdles of wht situation you in God is not mable he's able....lets start trusting him he'l tyk u plcs,tel u things u neva heard...it is impossible with human perspective BUT al thngz r possible wit God....
 
Kennetra Weston
Kennetra Weston WATS GUD? ME JUST FINISH BURNIN IT DOWN NOW MY PHONE GOIN DEAD SO IF U WANT TO GET AT ME TEXT ME OR INBOX N I WILL GET BACK AT U IM OUT YALL B E Z! TTYL!
 
Jennifer Hawk
Jennifer Hawk how come we cant still make christmas gifts fo each other like people used to do. stuff u have around the house! make something that they will never use or really even want to look at. even so...
 
Dougie D Skrewedupklick
Dougie D Skrewedupklick SOUFWEST IS MY HOOD DUBZ UP 2 THA S.W.A.T ALL MUTHA FUCKING DAY U AINT FUCKING WIT IT
 
Abraham Flores
Abraham Flores tried to change but it seems like it was never enough for u.... just hopin the best
 

No comments:

Post a Comment