Sunday, December 11, 2011

I like to watch the PBS channel and tonight they're showing a 1997 BeeGees concert done in Vegas Yea I have to admit I like thier music and it does

Rob Bolling
Rob Bolling I like to watch the PBS channel and tonight they're showing a 1997 BeeGees concert done in Vegas. Yea, I have to admit I like thier music and it does bring back some fun memories. It's obvious it's an old concert aside from knowing the date as I think I recently heard that the oldest of the brothers recently also commited suicide. Sad as they had nice music. Ohhh geesh, PBS is showing the concert in hopes to get "pledges" to support the PBS. I don't mind this so much as the PBS channel is a good channel to watch for many things but for a showing of concerts such as this, they could wait on asking for donations.
 
Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia Today ma grandpa tells me ayy come here I need to show u something n I went n he was taking out some pictures n one of thos pics I saw a man I never meet or saw in ma life n ma grandpa tells me u know who dat is n I'm like no who is he n he tells me dats your father :'(
 
Alexandria Renea Villarreal Jimenez
Alexandria Renea Villarreal Jimenez Wow I am so tired 3 hrs of sleep and a full days work and orders still coming in! I am so blessed blessed blessed! Church in the a.m. I'm out peeps zzzzzz
 
Ash CJlady Bash
Ash CJlady Bash I wonder on here sometimes....are people misspelling words to short slang them...or do yo grown ass not know how to spell that good....mmmmm just a thought
 
Prithvi Raj
Prithvi Raj U may be out of my sight,but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach,but not out of mind. I may mean nothing to u, but u'll always be special to me.............
 
Jacob Knowles
Jacob Knowles Oh wow she says giving up on him .. Theres no hope!! Your not giving up! Theres nothing to give up! So yeah im 100% done with her. I hope she neva tlks to me again :)) no stress now yay :)
 
Keith Takeovalegend Goodwin-Green
Keith Takeovalegend Goodwin-Green I remember as a child someone asked me Keebie, wht u wanna be when u grow up? I said HAPPY! My answer has nvr changed many years later:)
 
Karina Cheyenne
Karina Cheyenne i just go with the flow, and chats where the flow is goin!!
 
Jenna Johnson
Jenna Johnson I feel like I'm loosing my brother.
 
Stephon Grace
Stephon Grace i leave em M.I.A. out in mia
 
Daniela Anaya
Daniela Anaya I promise the next man that gets close to me will love us both <3 :) pinky promise
 
Stephanie Weir
Stephanie Weir I have come to the conclusion, that no matter how much I want to see your face, I want you to be 100% ready to come into this world first<3 (: mommy loves you Leighland Richard Thomas and I know that when the time comes; I will get the chance to spend the whole rest of my life with you<3
 
Roshawnda Crystal Charley
Roshawnda Crystal Charley i will not copy my butt i will not copy my butt hey beavis u should copy ur butt oh yea :P
 
Torry Bailey
Torry Bailey the next time a mf say torry i love u r i care bout u so much tht it kills me 2 knw i hurt u WELL DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEN DO U NEED MY 40
 
Riley Alexander Ferguson
Riley Alexander Ferguson hi my name is riley and I suck at locking my house up
 
Kien Marie Parker
Kien Marie Parker Run your fingers through my soul and for once just once see what i see, believe what i believe, percieve what i percieve. And for once just once understand all the shit i go through just to make you happy.
 
Ryan Matthews
Ryan Matthews deleing this facebook too so im not gonna have facebook anymore......if i choose to get a facebook again just look me up :I
 
Heike Kairies-Szuszka
Heike Kairies-Szuszka Appearently my husband and his girlfriend are taking a christmas trip , yup, it's official he left us. I hate that woman but it won't be for long she doesn't deserve my energy, I can't wait until he cheats on her. Well, it won't be long before she will be welcomed into the family.
 
Eric John
Eric John Sant all I want for christmas is a whip and hangcuffs with a sexy jock strap Lmao thankss
 
Jesse Radford
Jesse Radford Within about 30 min tonight I found out: a)my uncle who has been in the hospital with several issues now has cancer b)my aunt is in the hospital getting a tube put in her stomach and will be there till she passes on c)high school friend passed away Think I'm just going to call it a night....
 
Brielle Lake
Brielle Lake -I can't wait til' March! MIAMI I miss you <3
 
Michelle Farmer
Michelle Farmer FOOTLOOSE!! :) I love this movie
 
Alisha Duarte
Alisha Duarte I shouldn't have done that!!! Smdh
 
Susan Roberts
Susan Roberts I am Home Alone I hate it and i hear all these sirens.
 
Emira Caleen Smith
Emira Caleen Smith I miss my joker<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment