Sunday, December 11, 2011

wwwyoutubecom Like Aaliyah on Facebook: http:wwwfacebookcompagesAaliyah264955503544740 Radioedit Version BLACKGROUND RECORDS 1997 Hot Like FireThe One I Gave I got Anger on the What do you hide behind your eyes

Angela Carson
www.youtube.com
Like Aaliyah on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aaliyah/264955503544740 (Radio-edit Version) BLACKGROUND RECORDS 1997. "Hot Like Fire/The One I Gave ...
 
Brandon Harvey
Brandon Harvey I got "Anger" on the What do you hide behind your eyes? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hkfnc/?ref=asp
 
Frankie Fultz
Frankie Fultz Everyday is a special day to me but if I could just loop today for a couple of weeks I would. What a wonderful day I had today... - ff
 
Yalim Cazar
Yalim Cazar I can't promise you a perfect relationship, but what I can promise you is that as long as we're trying.. I'm staying!
 
Jason Milton
Jason Milton I shall take over the world.
 
Cassandra Angelica Knowlton
Cassandra Angelica Knowlton hey there i love this song
www.youtube.com
this song is really funny and that is why i love it!!!!!
 
Viviana Castro
Viviana Castro Relaxing after a very long day in NYC ...had a great time and visited many new sites i hadnt seen before
 
Bruno López Piccinini
Bruno López Piccinini i should stop getting into friendzone!
 
Dorothy Simpson
Dorothy Simpson I love the holiday season. It is a time of expessing our love to others and sharing the love of Christ. He is the reason for the season. If only we could show such love for each other all year long.
 
Aman Love
Aman Love COPY THIS AS UR STATUS N SEE WHAT PEOPLE WANT FRM U 1 : Phone no 2: second chance 3: hang out 4:frndship 5: to chill 6: long term relationship 7: an advice 8: an apology 9: girl frnd/boy frnd 10:be my bst frnd 11:I jst luv u 12:be mine 13:call u 14:A smile 15:I miss u reall
 
Zack Kattler
Zack Kattler WOW i never expected Ryan Braun to test positive 4 performance enhancing drugs!!!!!!!
 
Willy Moua
Willy Moua I finally gave time to check this film out. Very inspiring. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns030fCDorE
www.youtube.com
Watch The First Grader trailer and make a difference! For every trailer viewing on YouTube, Capella University will donate $.50* to the following organizatio...
 
Gerry Mcclerkin
Gerry Mcclerkin i have started a new page items galore come check out and see whats for sale and feel free to post your things also , just remember no bickering please and please delete photo when item is sold thanks alots
 
Kura Faith'ilyeww Thornes
Kura Faith'ilyeww Thornes Ayee , Yesterdayy Wass 12/9/11 . But I Guess It Didnt Matter ! Itss All Goodd Doee .
 
Damiean Neese
Damiean Neese I seen scarface for the first time good stuff.
 
Karen Irons Guzek
Karen Irons Guzek Gaston Choral Society: awesome performance, if I do say so myself.
 
Kayla Brooke Johnson
Kayla Brooke Johnson I HATE liars. Real talk..
 
Karen Deane Guest
Karen Deane Guest Yes, I shared. Darling hat!!
Who's up for a little Friday, well, a Weekend Giveaway? One lucky winner will win this upcycled bear hat with removable flower! All you have to do is share our page by clicking the 'Share' button on the bottom left corner of our page or tagging us in a post on your personal or business page! Then leave a comment here on this status saying you did so and winner will be chosen Monday morning! <3 Contest ends at midnight Sunday! Edited to add that this is NEWBORN size!! :)
 
Ed Payne Jr.
Ed Payne Jr. lmfao,,,,havin a good assZ tyme,,,,but i fckn miss my luh cuzzin baby david
 
Liana C Lovell
Liana C Lovell IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER. Larry Beard, YOU ROCK!
Yesterday's underwater shoot. With the small waves I need to get a little creative. Tag and share if you like. Gallery Worthy? Name suggestions? Just a reminder, all frames and matting at our cost today and tomorrow only. Check it out. http://store.lbeard.com/
 
Habib Mohamed
Habib Mohamed If u have a brother, whom u love a lot more than you hate.... who made u cry sometimes but made u laugh many times fought vd u as if it was the end of the world and be supportive on ur worst moments... Stood up for u.... Drove u crazy.... Watched u succeed.... Saw u fall.... scolded u .... Made u strong.... & U can't do without him.... Copy n paste dis as ur status.... I did dis cuz i hav "The Best Brothers" in dis world:).......♥ love u all.. L
 
Choko Cortez
Choko Cortez ha i love my life ! glad 2 have the people i love bak into mi life n karrla da shiiiiit
 
Michelle Gamble-Risley
Michelle Gamble-Risley Folks! Folks! I adore you too really, but I don't give out my birthday. So, please quit asking. Seriously, it's a sweet gesture tis true, but it's private information that I do NOT want available in the public space. Sorry. The Internet is like nuclear waste, it never goes away and scammers only increase in numbers.
 
Eric Bonog
iznowman.blogspot.com
 
Andres Caceres
Andres Caceres why the hell would i want to go to a dancing party? i can't even dance
 

No comments:

Post a Comment