Sunday, December 11, 2011

A biker stops at a young girl who's just about to jump off a bridge he ask her:do you mind giving me the final kiss before u jump She quietly accepted and

Lindzi Dune De Vega
Lindzi Dune De Vega A biker stops at a young girl who's just about to jump off a bridge.. . he ask her:"do you mind giving me the final kiss before u jump?.". . She quietly accepted and give him one of the deepest kisses ever.. . When she's finished , the man said:"wow!! that is the best kiss i ever had!!..thats a real talent ur wasting!..So, why are you comminting a suicide?" . She replied:"My parents dont like me dressing up like a girl..By the way..my name is BOGART!..hahahaha !
 
Rania Ahmed Ram
Rania Ahmed Ram anyway godnight body we loves u alls freands thanx bye
 
Osha Dunham
Osha Dunham Dont u hate when ur walking ur dog and the leash gets behind one of the legs ughh!!
 
Rachel Serna
Rachel Serna SO WAT DO U DO WHEN UR WITH SOME ONE FOR 3 YEARS. AN U LOVE THEM SO MUCH AN. HD TELLS U HE WANTS TO MARRY U. AN HE MAKES U HAPPY. AN HE SAYS U MAKE HIM HAPPY BUT WHEN U GET MAD AT EACHOTHER HE WANTS TO LEAVE AL THE TIME :,(
 
Leanna Lewis
Leanna Lewis Ngga dont fuc wit meh nomo u really tired meh 2w nite betta b glad i aint c her ass cause i was gon beat da sht out her and u just 4w txtn me and sayn some supid ass sht lyk dat knowin i dont lyk none of dem females u tlk 2w period .
 
Malikah Smith
Malikah Smith just got in from chuck e cheese with the fam.... i mss my baby party, but i will be there to see her monday on her bday.............. luv u much
 
Black Label
Black Label G0od m0rning to evry0ne,hve a BLESS SUNDAY to all of us,G0D BLESS U ALL..!
 
Chalen Palonpon
Chalen Palonpon "I MIZ U" Knina Pgkain ko Face m0 Nsa p?ato Pg In0m ko Mukha m0 Nsa baso. Ano ba i2? Pati ba nman u?am q na " BU?AD " kmukha m0.!!a m0.!!
 
Gautam Chaurasia
KOLAVERI FACEBOOK VERSON Hit Like if u Like it .........|SHARE|>
 
Abril Velez
Abril Velez Ahh this bitch pods me of... ok so I call the number I always do to order pizza which that pizzeria is located a few blocks from my apartment and they tell me that adress is outside of our delivery are... u know what Fuck you pizza hut....
 
Lanie Garcia Rufino
Lanie Garcia Rufino i'll keep on waiting ♥ Ü
 
Sam Shelley
Sam Shelley I'm watching tron! u jelly?
 
Rosalie Alvarez
Rosalie Alvarez Happy Birthday anak! Tatay and I love u so much. Ur my biggest achievement in life. U always make us proud. Keep it up. God guide u always.
 
Krissie-shygirl Chedda
Krissie-shygirl Chedda kill mi dead if u dnt like ma cough...........cuz its here 2 stay!!!! geez-GET OVER IT!!!! N GET USED 2 IT!!!! nothing has ever n nuttin can cure it........
 
Maly Formisano
Maly Formisano r.i.p my bff :(((( <<<<< miss u !!! :(
16 YEAR OLD MALY MONEY < AND MY OLD BFF J.KILLA :) <<<
 
Yajaira Solano
Yajaira Solano A LIL BUZZZ!!!! GONNA LET EVRYTHIMG OUT RIGHT NOW!!!! SISTAS HVE SUM PATIENCE FOR ME PLEASE U GUYS KNE EXACTLY WATZ GOIN ON Maria Mayorquin Jacqueline Mayorquin Vanessa Mayorquin LOVE YU OKAY!
 
Husain Hardwarewala
Husain Hardwarewala "New" Day."New" Morning."New"Sun rise."New"Plans."New" Hopes. "New"Success."New" Feelings.I Pray..' God'..To give u happy & vary successful day. Gud Mrng
 
Cassandra Atkinson
Cassandra Atkinson someone walks in and all u hear 'wad ya afer' very cheap. Not good manners
 
Frances Perry
Frances Perry Yours will be a best seller M, another Notebook, or Titanic. Enjoyng reading the pages. When I said life is a circle that don't mean U always go all the way back but it does seem to give U alot of replays.
~ Being single doesn't mean no one wants you ........ @[290991017596946:274:Keep The Fire Alive]
 
Marcell Tiny Hunter
Marcell Tiny Hunter Dam time fly its been 7 yrs Happy b day deshawna mommy luv u.
 
Harry Jones
Harry Jones some big girl dont wanna going workout because it gone get hurt? STFU u not gone get hurt! Smh.. thats make u lose weight and enjoy
 
Nick Morton
Nick Morton *Like my status and ill make video singing and dedicating either my band's song or a cover, to u.:)) I'll pick 10 people with exceptions I'll upload the videos through the week:)!*
 
Charmaine Willkom
Charmaine Willkom boy: do you want to play scramble?? girl: yes. boy: ok.. solve this ( O-L-I-V-E-U-O-Y ) girl: hahaha, i love you... boy: OH! i love you too.! :)) xD - MAUTAK XD Ahahhaha
 
Chris Brouse
Chris Brouse carma is like a candle if u burn some one out of haterid... The candle will burn you on the other end... And if you bless someone carma will bless you back.. Carma works both ways
 
Patiez Sanches
Patiez Sanches Gud mornin pals.ùmùthì kìgoco nì nakù?blessed xunday u al
 

No comments:

Post a Comment