Sunday, December 11, 2011

Angels I say gud nite an sweet dreams as I drink an readhave a great nite everyone 3 Dont be so quick to judge someone just because there different or

Andrea Lashun Smith
Andrea Lashun Smith Angels I say gud nite an sweet dreams as I drink an read....have a great nite everyone <3
 
Chris Johnson
Chris Johnson Dont be so quick to judge someone just because there different or you dont understand them. Everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed them.
 
Bart Wayne
Bart Wayne Had an excellent day going fishing with Christopher and my friend Cody. We went to Swann Falls. Did not catch a thing, but it was fun. :)
 
Kierstin Browning
Kierstin Browning Home from a fun night out with my grandparents. Decorating the tree tomorrow and setting up christmas decorations. Then back to Lancaster to hang out with sams parents. Cant wait for this weekend. Heading up to Troy to stay with my sam..so excited, I miss him so much :)
 
Andrew Pereira
Andrew Pereira So they say "people are sick of govt. screwing them, so put us in office we'll do it in a way that don't get them sick.
 
Bg Gizzle
Bg Gizzle Looks don't make a person... details does
 
Tommy Proulx
Tommy Proulx A women worth the anger is a women worth the effort
 
Gustavo Valdivia
Gustavo Valdivia Ughhhhh I think im gettin sick I need a personal nurse to heal me ;D
 
Lori Halahan
Lori Halahan What a long day at steel wheels, Garrett won 6 and under open and got 2nd in class, Gavin Did not make the main in the Young Guns Shootout but rode well, in class got 6th but it was a crazy race !!
 
Chris Santos
Chris Santos Duke wins a close one 86-80
 
Eric Doerfler
Eric Doerfler Hey everybody, check this out. Yes, I can paint anything, just let me know what you are looking for. Share it with your friends who may be looking for something special or a last minute gift.
dreamwildly.weebly.com
You have discovered In Your Wildest Dreams..., your one-stop shop for quality, custom, hand-painted treasures. From one-of-a-kind fan-inspired creations to beautiful paintings of a memorable place to...
 
Billy J German
Billy J German Im filling so happy to day its so fun my life seems to have a better meaning today
 
El Tren Uno
El Tren Uno In A Couple Clubs 4 Da Night ..... Back 2 Da Old "STERR" No BULTO .... Let Me Start Witt Da Tipico Im Hungry ......
 
Nathan Montabello
Nathan Montabello Like for a like and dislike

Likes

Tasha Young
 
Bimal Sharma
Bimal Sharma Gud mrng frnds hv a hapy Sundy
 
Devin Albo
Devin Albo "All I want for Christmas is a bag of weed and 2 fat bitches and 2 bags of chips to give to the fat bitches" hahaha
 
Darien Vokalz Pugh
Darien Vokalz Pugh When I was younger I never knew what I wanted to be. A fireman, lawyer, police officer, doctor,...I never knew! Now that I'm older. I know I want to be famous. A singer whose music shakes the nation. Moves people of all ages, races, and genders. Most say that's a dream or fantasy. Others even go so far to say its a waste of time. I say its a passion. That will burn forever inside of me. Though I must postpone. I will return to it. And pick up where I left off.
 
Ronni Herold
Ronni Herold MARY’S CHRISTMAS DREAM I had a dream, Joseph. I don’t understand it, not really, but I think it was about a birthday celebration for our Son. I think that’s what it was all about. The people had been preparing for it about six weeks. They had decorated the house and bought new clothes. They’d gone shopping many times and bought elaborate gifts. It was peculiar, though, because the presents weren’t for Jesus. They wrapped them in beautiful paper and tied them with lovely bows and stacked them under a tree. Yes, a tree, Joseph, right in their house. They’d decorated the tree also. The branches were full of glowing balls and sparkling ornaments. There was a figure on the top of the tree. It looked like an angel might look. Oh, it was beautiful. Everyone was laughing and happy. They were all excited about the gifts. They gave the gifts to each other, Joseph, not to our Son. I don’t think they even knew Him. They never mentioned His name. Doesn’t it seem odd for people to go to all that trouble to celebrate someone’s birthday if they don’t know Him? I had the strangest feeling that if our Son had gone to this celebration He would have been intruding. Everything was so beautiful, Joseph, and everyone was so happy, but it made me want to cry. How sad for Jesus - not to be wanted at His own birthday party. I’m glad it was only a dream. How terrible if it had been real.
 
Young Jonny Lopez
Young Jonny Lopez Yes got my fone again but its a difrent number..!
 
Mark Rabideau
Mark Rabideau If you're under the age of 17 you shouldn't even read this; and if you do, you should not repost. Just because you were born in 1996 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. ... It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons - I am sorry but four years of the 90s just wont cut it. You're a 90s kid if, you remember watching... -Kenan and Kel -Doug -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rocko's Modern Life -Animaniacs -Courage the Cowardly Dog -Hey Arnold -Clarissa Explains it All -The Simpsons -The Fresh Prince of Bel air -Nickelodeon Slime Time -Family Feud You've ever ended a sentence with the word PSYCHE! You just cant resist finishing this: "In west Philadelphia born and raised... You remember: -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. When everything was settled by: -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish When kickball was something you did everyday!! and you played on the monkey bars and knew at least one kid who broke their arm falling off of it... You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendo became popular. You always wanted to send in a tape to Americas Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny. You remember watching: -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -Ghostwriter on PBS You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. And you played with Gak, Silly Putty and Sticky Tack that you stole from the teachers walls. You remember eating Warheads and Smarties You remember watching: -The 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -Ghost Busters -X-Men You remember Ring Pops!!! If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!" You remember boom boxes vs. CD players You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere u went You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberrys -Power Rangers (with the Green ranger) -Rocket Power -Transformers All your school supplies were Lisa Frank or Five Star brand If you collected: -Beanie Babies -Pokemon cards (the original 150) -Coins with the states on them -Carebears -Silver dollars, which were cool to have Everyone watched the WB If you even know what an original Walkman is.. You know the Macarena by heart "Talk to the hand". . .enough said. You went to McDonald's to play in the play place Before the MySpace/Facebook/Twitter frenzy... Before the Internet & text messaging... Before Sidekicks & iPods ... Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360... Before Spongebob... When light up sneakers were cool and you had spiral spring shoelaces When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs When gas was $1. When we recorded stuff on VCR You had slap bracelets! You actually played outside until it was dark! Way back-before we realized all this would eventually disappear... ONLY REPOST IF YOU SMILED AT AT LEAST HALF OF THESE THINGS BECAUSE THEY BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES
 
Neki Watson
Neki Watson I want a Birkin handbag!
 
La'Vone Moore
La'Vone Moore Dear God, I pray that you pour out wisdom upon your people. I pray that you give us the courage to live a life pleasing to your eye. I pray that you cast down our selfish and egotistical spirits. I pray that you lead this country back on the past of righteousness for your name sake! I pray that you bless the house, village, community, town, city, county, state, and nation! Guide our elected officials back to the Christian foundation that made this country great! Remind your people about the greatest gift of all “LOVE”. - Amen
 
Shanora Braniyah-mommy Peavy
Shanora Braniyah-mommy Peavy My baby had a good 1st bday party thax to everybody that came out **love,thee carswells
 
Hailey Spore
Hailey Spore had a fun time ovr at stephs , i got to spend time wit both my boys 2day , i love my boys evn tho me spendn time wit both my boys included thm both sleepn , all well i love em both anyways :) ♥
 
Tara L. Baze
Tara L. Baze After thinking about tonight and how quickly everyone can spread the word and a photo, wouldn't be a good idea to start a networking program with photos and owner contact info, starting with an ID card of your pet and maybe doing an area FB networking program through my Resort? Just thinking out loud, my wheels are turning.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment