Sunday, December 11, 2011

for chicks putting up stat threw with drama so if u got sumthing plz let me knw like i really would give a fuck bout who u with or

Tay Southerndiva Washington
Tay Southerndiva Washington for chicks putting up stat threw with drama so if u got sumthing plz let me knw like i really would give a fuck bout who u with or who u do anything with.... its nt my man so ur pg is no where near important at all.. with that being said get a life for real outtie... not gnna go ham threw with that.. plain and simple
 
Aerokid Self Made
Aerokid Self Made Err body day imma 8.5 I don't think so if u do Lms
 
Alicia Brown
Alicia Brown People come and people go but that ones that stay around matters and the ones that didn't deserves to be dismissed because u wasn't a factor in the first place because we Gucci in my neighbourhood so grow up. Love peace and hair grease!!!! Muah
 
Nicola Mcneish
Nicola Mcneish my heart breaks for some pretentious fake people who sit on their wooden stools thinking they are on top of the world. Well i've got news for u. THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU...
 
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn No Freak'n way!! Puck through three door way's and into trash can!! I shit u not!
 
Mari Martinez
Mari Martinez I luv u sooo much Sierra Hernandez!!!!!!
 
Alexis Byrd
Alexis Byrd why Bitches be purpin for lol when half of tha shit come out yo mouth is a lie I be gettin weak of yo post tha shit be like blah blaH blaH blah I guess u wanna make it seem like u livin a happy Eva life Bitch please! If u only know wat I know u ah shut tha Hell up wit tha front....yo life is far from wat U make it seem like
 
Lizbette Serrano
Lizbette Serrano Diz day suxs y u had to fall menso!!! I miss u booboo!! Ugh... I guz I have to deal wit it cuz I care bout u
 
Toya Denise White
Toya Denise White Feelin like i never really knew dha real u but today everything is lookin so clearly now tyme for me to twist back dha consist of loneliness and mi heart might be broken buit i can do bad by myself#tyme2openmieyes#
 
Jackie Evans
Jackie Evans KEVIN,your family run u not me,Come again and this time come correct.I guess u want to get a vitch to woop me and Tara ass now-LMAO.Never send a Handycap to do another Handycap job,u getting dumber by the day
 
Britteny Glass
Britteny Glass Dis Tierra Yvonne Reeves On ur pge i just wanted u to know i <3 u and alwyas will beatiful sista
 
Trinity Arianna Farr
Trinity Arianna Farr If im thankful for anything in this world its my bestfriend kalee christine blackburn i can talk to her about anyhing and everything i love u girl
 
Grip Grimeyy
Grip Grimeyy Shoot to kill ,, u aint telln on me .
 
Elizabeth Brianne Murry
Elizabeth Brianne Murry im awesome!!!!!!!!!!! hit "like" if u agree
 
Gina Lorena
Gina Lorena very very cold mrng 2 all of my frnds hve a nice sunday 2 evry one n all ur dreams cme true wat u desire god bles 2evryone
♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪.•*¨¨*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•* ♪ღ♪░░░H░A░P░P░Y░░ S░U░N░D░A░Y░░░♪ღ♪ *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•« CLICK TO SHARE : http://on.fb.me/tu6tBx
fєєℓ fяєє тσ ѕнαяє - ¢ℓι¢к σи ѕнαяє вυттσи
 
Melissa Lindsey
Melissa Lindsey I love u granny, aunt teresa, tracey, and rick!!!!
 
Darren Muhammad
Darren Muhammad lms ihf u faithful=)
 
Jazzy Quimby
Jazzy Quimby never got suspended, never skipped class, never got kicked out of class, never talked back to a teacher... Like my status if u think im lying
 
Rello Smashgang Mcneil
Rello Smashgang Mcneil lms if u wanna have a convo--hit the inbox
 
Naomi Singh
Naomi Singh A Prayer Can Go Where I Cannot Go. Through Prayers I Can B With U Without Being There. I May B Miles Away But My Prayers Will Always B With U.
 
Gourab Mallick
Gourab Mallick Plz pray for the welness, death and injuries in kolkata AMRI hospital..Plz frwd if u have a kind heart..God wil help u in other form..Already 91 dead.. Morning.
 
Dena Raymond
Dena Raymond Spent the day hanging out with a friend, now home alone and realizing how lonely I am. Everyone out there, cherish your significant others, when u are alone for this long you know that those people are precious.
 
Dagbeji Michael Destiny Bhoy
Dagbeji Michael Destiny Bhoy off 2 sleeping stadium, GOD is wit me watching d winners of d race,gud nt evry1 catch u all later.
 
Erick Be Kickin Back
Erick Be Kickin Back "Lms if u wanna now what i reallly think of u :x #St8 up HONEST
 
Rajveer Singh Manhas
Rajveer Singh Manhas Believe in urself & u would win the world.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment