Sunday, December 11, 2011

Like if u got moe ass den a muthafuka so my x gf gone help me try to diet again lets c if she can do this for me she

JonJon Original Block Burna
JonJon Original Block Burna Like if u got moe ass den a muthafuka
 
Cici Issiah
Cici Issiah so my x gf gone help me try to diet again lets c if she can do this for me she be tryna have a bitch starve and talken about only eat 500 calories this day 400 huned that day then 100 calories that day uhhhmmmm did u say 100 calories wht am i suppose to eat a piece of lettuce smhhh
 
Geno Yungface Martin
Geno Yungface Martin (HMM... INTERESTING... I HAD TO STEAL THIS ... CHECK THIS OUT) Hit the "LIKE" if u found " ♀ " in 10 secs ?????? ♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♀♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂
 
Latoya Wilson
Latoya Wilson Can a bitch get a 2nd chance. I mean fuck ant been home 2 months an already these motha fuckers got my name in they mouth 24 7. U bitches wnt eva bring me dwn so my advice get ya own buisness an stay the fuck outa mine.
 
Stephanie Denise Shannon
Stephanie Denise Shannon OMG WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO. SO IM WATCHING FOX 2 NEWS AND THEY HAD THIS FOOL WHO ROBS PEOPLE AT THE ATM. HITTING THEM WITH A BRICK ON THE BACK OF THEIR HEADS. WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE. FOR REAL U GO AROUND HITTING PEOPLE WITH BRICKS. SMH
 
Cj Barnes
Cj Barnes - Yooo wen I tell u dis my shit !!!!!! lmao ; I will give the meanest lap dance eva to dis ctfu - #Np http://youtu.be/6lv1RXFpV8c
www.youtube.com
LOVE DIS DUDE!!! If u don't knw bout him u should! Make sure u go out & his album when it drops!!!! I do not own. This is for entertainment purposes only.
 
Rob Znsa
Rob Znsa Inkhm hrm ang u o..
 
Tebogo Edward
Tebogo Edward 2dy im livng 4 Bots game my cute frnds,plz do wsh me luck...love u al.
 
Sophia Rimchimay
Sophia Rimchimay I love u oll my friends,in this cold winter wanna b wid the warmth of yours smile ,warm hugs n cheerfull laughs......um?????mizzing u oll very much,mizzing my 2010'z winta.
 
Shkyra Jones
Shkyra Jones - fuking hate dis hous all u do is fuking tlk shit family my ass sick n tired of dis shitt n its funy how wen she only fights wit me she goes out of her wayy all crazy but when its other she dnt do nun! ugh........ fml!
 
Antonio Berina
Antonio Berina Im crazy 4 u..pls 4 gve me..because u love me..everyday i love u...
 
Ruben Macias
Ruben Macias If you wanna be makin moves out here in the streets u should never allow anything in your life that youre not prepared to walk out on in 30 seconds or less if you feel the HEAT around the corner.
 
Joseph Bush
Joseph Bush say surgo look mf back off befor u half to show how much of a blood u is iam piru as well best know we can get down mf feel me iam bone but if u dont know u will know ill meet u eny wear u wont mf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!409-238-9501 hit mf ill show how real it is with me boy
 
Khanya Kay Ntombela
Khanya Kay Ntombela i had a gud tym with ma man tht i luv nd ma 3 favourate ladies ma mom,khanyi nd nhlanhla.I LUV U GUYS....
 
Alok Rastogi
CLICK THIS LINK TO SHARE ON YOUR OWN / FRIEND'S WALL / GROUPS (SHARELINK FOR MOBILE USERS): http://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=152005904900188&set=a.143529585747820.21562.140699659364146&type=1&theater
 
Sanda  Andone
Sanda Andone в этот раз попрошу подарок у Снегурочки... ну она то меня как женщина женщину должна понять......
 
Dominiqua Daniels
Dominiqua Daniels Had fun at my babysister birthday party she turned five dang she gettn so big i cn still remeber ha wen she was still a newborn man growing up so fast i luv u babysis an once again happy birthday to u lov u stink
 
Forace Roberts
Forace Roberts just a hello to all my lovad ones love u all
 
Jennifer Durrance
Jennifer Durrance i swear once u get a head cold it never goes away nebody got ne home remidies
 
Deyona Clark-Knight
Deyona Clark-Knight tomorrow I will not be on facebook, so there is something I would like to say for tomorrow. Larry Floyd and Damon Knight, i am here for the both of you... Larry, your grandfather should be so very happy and proud of you. everyday I am amazed at what a respectful and loving young man u are. Damon, I am so very sorry for you lost. My thoughts and constant prayers are with you. Your father is watching over us all. You guys were so very lucky to have had him and I hope tomorrow isnt too panful. I love you both and if u need me(Damon I know u will) I am here!!!! R.I.P. George Knight Jr. Gone but never forgotten. GN FB FAM....
 
Andrew Lively
what do u see ? (tag it or share ) #RealLife
 
Kassandra Sego
Kassandra Sego I have to say im a lucky lady. i have great kids. that have steped it up. thank you all. and a wonderful husband. i dont know what id do with out u... love you...
 
Raphael Chigaemezu
Raphael Chigaemezu Happy sunday to u all.
 
Urvi Gupta
Urvi Gupta D day u fall in luv wid sum1, u thnk is d hppst dy of ur lyf bt, in actual u bcom d weakest person who can't live widout dat SOMEONE..
 
Aid'amz Alfaizun Mallow
Aid'amz Alfaizun Mallow Pliz dn't kam dwn if u knw thiz one does nt belong 2 u owk <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 boyz wea ar u heading 2 ? <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 and u 2 girls munaenda wpi? <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 girls go back pliz <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 iam sory girlz i hv tel u in advance this now belong 2 +++MY LOVELY MUM+++ no chance 4 girlz but now dat u hve came al da way just lik thiz
 

No comments:

Post a Comment