Saturday, December 3, 2011

wwwyoutubecom © 2009 WMG Somewhere I Belong Video wwwyoutubecom http:wwwfacebookcomahmedsaeedae لتحميل الاغنية http:wwwmediafirecomif2pif974uh2hs3 أو http:www2sharedcomaudiogMRt9Wuashta2etaleeekhtm EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE I ADD TO THE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO CAN KISS MY

Wendy De Cock
www.youtube.com
© 2009 WMG Somewhere I Belong (Video)
 
Yasser Mohamed
www.youtube.com
http://www.facebook.com/ahmed.saeed.a.e لتحميل الاغنية http://www.mediafire.com/?if2pif974uh2hs3 أو http://www.2shared.com/audio/gMR_t9Wu/ashta2et_aleeek.htm...
 
Shonta Johnson
Shonta Johnson EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE I ADD TO THE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO CAN KISS MY ASS
 
Libby Jones
Libby Jones I am just so thankful for restoration and a new life through Christ! It's hard for me to fathom it sometimes, but it's been on my mind today and I'm really thankful!

Likes

Chris Kerford
 
Tiffany Scott
Tiffany Scott hey who ever dnt have a job and dnt mind workin in north richmnd durin the day give me a cal nw 8317310311 no later than 9:30 i have a hook up wit a hiring manager
 
Mike Jernigan
Mike Jernigan It's a bummer when I am sick but it is a disaster when my sweetie is sick. She is the glue that holds everything together. Get well soon!

Likes

Laura Vaughn Taylor
 
Linda Quinn
Linda Quinn Not a good day to be on site :( I think I'm going to freeze!
 
Thomas Fleck
Thomas Fleck Who actually reads my posts? Let's see who reads this fully, leave me a one word comment that best describes me, it can only be ONE word, then copy this to your wall so I can leave a word about you. Don't just post a word and not copy, that's no fun
 
Jessica Hingano
Jessica Hingano ; All I Want Is To Call You My Own <3
 
Taswar Hossain
Taswar Hossain Lucky you were born that far away You So we could both make fun of distance Lucky that i love a foreign man for The lucky fact of your existance Baby I would climb the Andes solely To count the freckles on your body Never could imagine there were only So many ways to love somebody Can't you see...I'm at your feet Whenever, Wherever We're meant to be together I'll be there and you'll be near And that's the deal my dear
 
Vivian Chacon
Vivian Chacon HEAVENLY FATHER I ASK YOU TO WATCH OVER MY TIA VIRGINIA AS SHE GOES THROUGH THIS SURGERY. I ASK THAT YOU GUIDE THE HANDS OF THE SURGEON, IN YOUR HOLY NAME AMEN.
 
Pauline Chaney Mitchell
Pauline Chaney Mitchell A day late but I am gonna start with thoughts about Christmas for this month. So here is December 1st: Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first. The birth of the baby Jesus stands as the most significant event in all history, because it has meant the pouring into a sick world of the healing medicine of love which has transformed all manner of hearts for almost two thousand years... Underneath all the bulging bundles is this beating Christmas heart. --George Mathhew Adams

Likes

Kay Waddle Prince
 
Amarilis Beba Pagan
Amarilis Beba Pagan I think this bothers every women when a man tells other people that there not with you why can't the men man up an say they are with u if there happy why lie an cheat why don't they break up if its the case break up if u don't want to be with her! Real talk
 
Marla Luceña
Marla Luceña Why do i always have to forgot my umbrella!! >_<

Likes

Melyza Vegilia Pancho
 
Mason Somero
Mason Somero At tacobell in vancouver, a guy sweeping up stuff came up to me and started yelling "CLEATS" and i said "um im not wearing cleats" he said while pointing at the grass on the floor "NO CLEATS FROM THE FOOTBALL FIELD"
 
Aura G Loc
Aura G Loc All I Do Is Think Out Loud On Facebook , *Shrugs* .

Likes

Daneeda Guity
 
Rodney Zinya
Rodney Zinya u'l neva fnd no_1 in ths lyftym 2 lv u lyk i du...fact.
 
Shiba Kalyan Giri
Shiba Kalyan Giri must read...
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love.
 
Langston L-stacks Johnson
Langston L-stacks Johnson Oh yea i jst touchdown in grand rapids. Finna settle dwn. Then make sum moves.. Hmu
 
Lydia Leones Diaz
Lydia Leones Diaz Angela and I are visiting my dear mama... She still @ the hosp.
 
Jennifer A Way
Jennifer A Way So I use to have two very dear friends our song was find out who your friends are. That was us. One got married all grown up has kids and a house, me I got mike (thank god for that)! They left on her own journey to do it all her way. We all have to you know. I am leaving SEATON Southwest in a few hours to go downtown, to do a more invasive kidney procedure, and a blood transfusion. Not going to lie, a little scared. Wish I know I was getting good quarter horse blood , sorry deb impressive wouldn't be real good right now I don't think. Besides my ass is big enough! I don't know if anyone can donate but they said at least 2 units to start with. Thank you to all my friends over the years duke included that have made me the though old bitch that will get threw this! Kisses
 
Devon Brough
Devon Brough I need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways...***Always read ..... i just reposted
 
Cynthia A Nava-Juarez
Cynthia A Nava-Juarez ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! first wk of vaction for the lil ones not to bad but i have til Jan 3 still a long way to go we had fun in sacto thanksgiving wk wish i was still there love being away from all the hassel here, however we all came back a lil different not sure if sacto agreed with us Dan came back a lil red bunior a lil blue and me a lil blonde lol i will try to post pics
 
Valintina Basargin
Valintina Basargin k guys i need ur help,i would like a simple peanut butter cookie recipe
 
Tiahni Carrasco
Tiahni Carrasco With all due respect now I know why the rest of u busters didnt work out I was waiting on this <3

Likes

Lui LavishTravis DavidsonNikkya Le'Shay
 

No comments:

Post a Comment