Saturday, December 3, 2011

I wish moon always be full and bright And you always be cool and right Whenever you go to switch off the light Remember that I am wishing you what

Mehedee Hasan Riyad
Mehedee Hasan Riyad I wish moon always be full and bright. And you always be cool and right. Whenever you go to switch off the light. Remember that I am wishing you what a evening wait for u _______ ?

Likes

Riyeadh KhanEmroze KhanBipresh Mazumder
 
Dat Ressy DamnNerd
Dat Ressy DamnNerd needa hurry up n get home cux mii celly device is call nme uuugggghhh missing mii boothangn already u kno who u are:)

Likes

Dat Ressy DamnNerdTorrey Kok Dean
 
Nealza Fero Mashabane
Nealza Fero Mashabane Evry1 must make choices dat thy wl b able 2 account4.u cn nt blame ur parents or frnds 4ur misfortunes. U must knw hw2 balance ur lyf n tk suitable decisions dat r ryt 4u <3 .. Evening frnds love'yol

Likes

Vincenzo FalzettaNealza Fero Mashabane
 
Samson Korir
Samson Korir Add dad as a frnd,would u frnd ua parents in fbk at te risk of givng tem access 2 ua secrets?just hw far would u allw tem 2 knw ua social side?

Likes

Samson Korir
 
Damein Brown
Damein Brown Standin on my 6 Cus imma real niGGa...2-11 till i die dats on my flaG niGGa... u aint a doG Cuz u more like doG food...IM FINNA SHOW U WATS CRACCIN Y U $7X6ERNATIN ...Madness#DOLO
 
Jupita Kenneth
Jupita Kenneth This holiday they beee 4 me ryt now i dey Angola gardens tins they go on 4 here am chilling but trust me i will nut freeze. I love u all
 
Michael Yesimpackin Beam
Michael Yesimpackin Beam LOOK AT ME NOW!!! IM A HOT COMMODITY THATS Y MY NAME IN OTHER BITCHES MOUTH!!! TALK WHAT YOU KNOW DONT AGREE UNLESS U GOT PROOF...ITS FACEBOOK LAME ASS NIGGAS
www.youtube.com
2XXL
 
Lennie Redd Rodriguez
Lennie Redd Rodriguez So distraught!!! Got a call this mornin sayin dat I'm finally movin... Da boo is leavin to rep Bmore!!! U will be missed....
 
Nick Melton
Nick Melton I want some fucking pizza some thanks to facebook status update god damn u

Likes

Caitlyn Simmons
 
Sylvia Petrosa
Sylvia Petrosa Jammin 2 Footloose on CMT n dnt u kno I had 2 get outta bed n cut loose!!!dammit that song always does that 2 me!!!! Ahahhhaha @ myself!!!;)
 
Irfan Ahmad Mir
Irfan Ahmad Mir One evening I will come to your room, Lock the door, Turn off the lights, Join u in bed... I'll come closer to you, My lips near your face... And I'll shout... Have a great night!

Likes

FirDøüs AhmëðZakir BashirMubashir RajaAbid Butt
 
Bhosz Zandra
Bhosz Zandra kung uz2 mu cu iwan say it in front of me!!! but dont touch me!! when u left me!! i a sure 2 u dat ul nver bck in me!! :((
 
Marlon Banks
Marlon Banks Happy birthday to my lil sister Shara Banks! On a friday! God has blessed u with another yr and he will continue to bless u thru ur journey in life. I love ya and enjoy ur day.

Likes

Chiquita Keta Mason
 
Mrzyungsavage Cleaninupdese Hoesndthuggin
Mrzyungsavage Cleaninupdese Hoesndthuggin #Sum dat just kame tew mind...!LMS Alone to cry, Alone to laugh, Alone to smile, Alone to frown. Alone to live, Alone to die, Alone to wander, Alone to discover. Alone in pain, Alone in hurt, Alone in joy. Alone in the morning, Alone in the night, Alone in the afternoon, Alone in this life, Alone in this world. Alone in boredom, Alone in knowledge, Alone in this state. Alone with people, Alone at work, Alone right now, Alone when I was born, And alone when I will die. Alone walking through life, Without any pride, How can you be satisfied, Living your life like you do, When you know there is someone out there, Who could really use a friend like you. No one will know how I live, No one will know who I am, No one will ever get to know me, Because I am destined to spend my life alone. I am always alone, It’s no fun to be alone, To do everything on your own, To live with no recognition, To share my pride with no one. Wanting to have someone, To live my life with, But for now, I will continue alone, And all alone. AT DA END ALL U HAVE IS FAM(ILY) ~SAGITTARIUS ALL DAE BABE'~:
 
Bankole Johnson Bjt
Bankole Johnson Bjt Rick ross i nid u
 
Chasity Gonzalez
Chasity Gonzalez My feelings are hurt.... sometimes u just can't try to help someone out.
 
Chelid Dzameshie
 
Lisa Davanzo
Lisa Davanzo * this song was for my mom n grandma s.i.p gone n never forgotten ,n for people who stugglin wit cancer this song will help u get threw it god bless ya :*
www.youtube.com
Mariah Carey, Beyoncé, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna, Fergie, Natasha Bedingfield, Miley Cyrus, Leona Lewis, Carrie Underwood, Keyshia Cole, Ashanti, Ciara, and Nic...

Likes

Jazmine Green PrettyJay
 
Milcah Nymo
Milcah Nymo I luv u nt only cz of who u are bt also coz of who i am when im with u.
 
Ashleey Chaveez
Ashleey Chaveez so diz bitch saile fukkin called mee at 5 in da fukkin morninn!!! n nt sayin shytt wutt a fukkin pussy ass bitch ... heeyy fukkin hoe if u ant got shytt ta say when uu call comee say shytt in my face puta !!! bitches nw a days don knw waz up ... ill fuk ur shytt up BITCH !!! I knw where u livee in dat apartment ill fukk ur shytt up babygirl ! watch out lil girl
 
Lankesh Gaikar
Lankesh Gaikar gd nt sd tc&miss u may all facebok friendss
 
Kathlyn Montañez
Kathlyn Montañez Wish ur jst a nightmare...so when i wke up n da morning, i wont be thinking of u...
 
John Conlon
John Conlon NO FUCKING WAY! I can't believe this has happened to me right on top of Christmas too! I just got home to find all the windows and doors wide open They've taken everything. Im waiting for the police! The dirty rotten thieving bastards. What kind of sick minded person would do that to another person? You are low life scum!!...... that was my advent calender u had no right to eat all my chocolates!!
 
Heinrich Tan
Heinrich Tan never give up to catch ur dream.Thats the key. cuz god never give up on u.
 
Matthew Davies
Matthew Davies If u don't like water or Bow ur goin thirsty in my house

Likes

Natasha Rowlands-BurnsChristopher El Pistolero ColeLaura Isbk WelkePaul Jones
 

No comments:

Post a Comment