Saturday, December 3, 2011

I think this could be a hit On l'a rêvé Nutella l'a fait Un fast food uniquement consacré aux plaisirs du Nut I luk gud evn in a brkn mirror exhaustedangryfed

Nina Hoppe
Nina Hoppe I think this could be a hit....
On l'a rêvé!! Nutella l'a fait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Un fast food uniquement consacré aux plaisirs du Nut!!!!!!

Likes

Theresa Augustenborg Ødum
 
Dwayne Masilela
Dwayne Masilela I luk gud evn in a brkn mirror

Likes

Nothando N'tiago Nkambule
 
Brilliance Stoney Phiri
Brilliance Stoney Phiri exhausted,angry,fed up...... I want bac ma sperms.......she drugged me
 
Sidharth Padha
Sidharth Padha I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
 
Fléx Hwång
Fléx Hwång • » - Yeahhh.......iM yOuNg - i sTyLL GoT a LoTta DrUgZ² dO- - ßbOyZ² sCrEw- -TiMeZ² FuçK uP- - BaBy.. imMa LiVe iT uP - • » via Ami Swant

Likes

LiL-Aj D'souzaIiForgetur'name Can'iicalluhMiineNamee ChangedAkshita Rai
 
Luis Quiroz
Luis Quiroz So I think a reptilian has found me, I need watch my back, I could of sworn his eyes look like snake eyes.
 
Dominique Keepzittoreal GriffinBynum
Dominique Keepzittoreal GriffinBynum OMG I HATE CUIN N DOC BOONE OFFICE SHE EXTREMELY SLOW IMA BRING A PILLOW N A BLANKET MY SON NEXT APPT UGH # RIDICULOUS
 
Major Moves Mckee
Major Moves Mckee Out early shopping I love spending time
 
Suresh Sharma
Suresh Sharma somehw i forgave d person....bt i really did't forget....wt pain i bear....
 
Chad Martin
Chad Martin Purple Kush Smoke That Bitch,Sour Diesel Smoke That Bitch, OG Kush Smoke That Bitch,If It Dont Hit Like Cali I Dont Smoke That Shit.

Likes

Katt Gales
 
Sha' Dollar
Sha' Dollar soo my mom just asked me what you want for xmas a ipod? and im lookin at her like since whn i say i want a ipod? den im thinkin will i be home for xmas? so im like i'll tell yu if i want it later lol

Likes

Monet Thomas
 
Valencia Howard
Valencia Howard iam on some real shyyt I wounder why he asking me who iam fucking cuz i heard he fucking her shyyt why watchin me in the corner of the bar lol now this other nuccas talking bull shyyt saying damn in my kevin hearts vioce noooo noooo please nooo dont gooo lol man i pulled an all nighter pluse was late ta work then when i get off i gotta get that window fixed man this nucca better pay for shytt but its cool lol oooowwwweeeeee.......... i love me so i said the next time u try ta play me on this puss its war whore real talk but put 3 ta sleep in like 15 mins a peace
 
Jessie Martinez
Jessie Martinez So today at the gym I saw someone on the treadmill,lifting weight, on the elliptical,in the shower and the toilet!!!!now you all may be thinking.."you perv,sick staker person"..but Im not it was a couple of COCKROACH!!
 
Ciera Rios
Ciera Rios The one i was telling u bout in school
 
Ruth Gerchen
Ruth Gerchen Call with your Pampered Chef order today!!! I close it tonight! Thanks for all who have celebrated Suzi's first party! It was a huge success!
 
CarrieAnn Huth
CarrieAnn Huth I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!! SWEET-FREAKING-BEANS!!!!!! Gonna put in my 2 weeks today!! :) I'm gonna miss my class a lot :(
 
Samira Froko
Samira Froko I have been looking for some1 like u

Likes

Samira Froko
 
Terry Wagner
Terry Wagner welp the 6th is the big day, i'm gonna go back to arizona to get my woman... i'm a little scared but hell who aint.. i know shes the one.. cause of the way she makes me feel.. have a great weekend all.
 
Bill Soares
Bill Soares I have more tattoos to git of my soon to b niece and all of my nephews yep yep yep those are the next ones and one still waiting on what she's having
 
Casandra Beth Parker
Casandra Beth Parker I will not take the walls down around me but I will make a door. A door is easier to close than rebuilding the walls around me again.
 
Seth Perkins
Seth Perkins "im happy, im feelin' glad....I got sunshine in a bag..."

Likes

Taylor MadeAshley Marie Beaupre
 
Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres I'm thinking about putting a big X on my Eagles jersey and wearing my Eagles hat inside out... Next game, I'm heckling Randy Quaid in Major League 2 style. "Bring out the tarp. Cover the field. I cant watch this anymore. Its over. Turn the lights out. Bring in the bull dozers and turn this place into a parking lot."

Likes

Chris Gerard
 
Casey Elkins
Casey Elkins Satan has done a damn good job of attacking me lately, and making me feel exactly how he wants me to feel which is absolute hurting. ND JOHN HALL U WERE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT THAT NIGHT WHEN U SAID I CANT HAVE THEM ALL. I CANT.
 
Jeremy De La Cerda
Jeremy De La Cerda once in life i wish i could find that girl that will realy say wat they mean instead of havin these hoes that say tha bulol shit they dont mean
 
Danielle Annerton
Danielle Annerton just woke up an i feel a lil down gotta push it away!! Got someone on my mind.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment