Saturday, December 3, 2011

I wish BYU religion classes were as spiritually helpful as institute I wish I felt comfortable in them I think I might have a problem with my preferences I

Brad Gashler
Brad Gashler I wish BYU religion classes were as spiritually helpful as institute. I wish I felt comfortable in them.
 
Bruno Cognetti
Bruno Cognetti I think I might have a problem with my preferences. I love the fact that the temperature in my apartment is low enough for my shampoo to be somewhat frozen.
 
Pooka Patterson
Pooka Patterson I meet this girl last nite,and i asked her what was her name and she said lonley.i said "o" no lonley want let me fall in luv.sorry.
 
Brian Call
Brian Call Stayed up till 5 in the morning playing BlazBlue. I never expected my plan to work that well? I can tell you that there will be no more of that, half my day is wasted...even though it was pretty boss ha!
 
Mark Warmack AkabrotherVictory
Mark Warmack AkabrotherVictory I'm at work wit a busted finger, I thought slavery was over... #MyNameAintToby
 
Kyneshia Jentelle Hudson
Kyneshia Jentelle Hudson -- ugh! I always do my eyeshadow. Diff. One eye always look better.....#onlyme :D
 
Andrew Robbins
Andrew Robbins So glad that I got my wifey back she's my world. She's all I need to make me happy. I love BMG
 
Rachel Bridges
Rachel Bridges I think home after lunch the twins have been up all night levi has had 4 hoyrs sleep and me none its going to be one Hell of a day :/

Likes

Shayne Miller
 
Nell Alk
Nell Alk When it comes to the french fries at Soho House, I'd rather be fat than fit if it means I get to gorge on these beauties. Hands down best fries I've ever had.

Likes

Carolyn Lloyd
 
Elaine Rooney-Tennant
Elaine Rooney-Tennant What a mental afternoon, at one point I had 8 kids in my house! Where's the Wine???

Likes

Emma Harrison
 
Irie Johnson
Irie Johnson Im caught up in da streets i cant be saved..
 
James David Roarx
James David Roarx Went to the Kidney Doctor and I still have high level of protein in my urine and blood was detected. Have to go on 12/20 to have a lot of blood work done after I see the Cardiologist.
 
Cheryl Smith MassageTherapy
Cheryl Smith MassageTherapy Ok...I am offering {{{{$20.00 MASSAGES}}}} FROM NOW UNTIL CHRISTMAS!! These are simple 20-25 min. massages.Please CALL (903)243-8925. I don't do fb that much,so please call on the phone if you need me.Thanks-Cheryl Smith L.M.T.
 
Georgina Clarke
Georgina Clarke Designer mongrels are the new pedigree dog breed! I thought cockapoos and labradoodles were amusing names but now I've met a snoodle, a golden doodle and a Jackawoo!!!
 
Karlyn Yellowman
Karlyn Yellowman i still got da giggles! lmao!
 
Tehseen Ganatra
Tehseen Ganatra I don’t want a lot of people who are willing to cry when I die, I only need one person who is willing to die when I cry. Never forget the once who care about you........
 
Matt Dye
Matt Dye For college football I vote for LSU vs. Oklahoma St. of which Oklahoma St. probably wins and Alabama will then play Stanford of which Stanford will win!

Likes

Aty M Kayla
 
Hannah Joy Gaut
Hannah Joy Gaut SO, WHO WANTS TO DONATE TOWARDS MY ADMISSION INTO YWAM?!? ;) Great news, I don't need the full $7,000 up front as I had made myself to believe!! X-P...I just need about HALF that by June 2012!! :D I'm planning to send out a newsletter to everyone (cheaper to just go with facebook messaging..LoL) so if you would like to receive such a newsletter - PLEASE like this post!!! (I'll probably still send ya a newsletter if you don't "like" it, but if you want the newsletter AND are willing to make a donation, then PLEASE hit "LIKE". THANKS & GOD BLESS YOUR DAY!! :D
 
Naomi Joslin
Naomi Joslin Asking everyone to say special prayers for my Brother. Had to take him back to the hospital yesterday. They said that is was a good thing that I took him up there or he would have bled to death. All the bleeding in his bladder almost was to much. They are keeping him until his surgery next wednesday so they can keep the clots irrigated and his cathater flowing. Bless his heart. I am not ready for god to take him yet so if we all pray hard enough then i know we will get him awhile longer.

Likes

Kandy Coffman Lawrence
 
Angela Annette Freeman
Angela Annette Freeman I Gusse will go over to my sista house 2day I am da shine of he's life <:\>
 
Singo Tshifhiwa
Singo Tshifhiwa Some col me da chief sm sayz im da gift to them,sm sayz im da life saver,sm sayz im dear boz tjoh.nw i wan hear frm u gyz wat do u col me?.
 
Jordi Puig
Jordi Puig could be hours arguing how much I laugh at this: discussion is welcome! http://gizmodo.com/5862074/this-magic-app-can-tell-you-if-your-photos-suck-or-rule
gizmodo.com
Xerox research labs have developed a computer program that tells you if your pictures are good or bad. In fact, it's capable of detecting if the photo has that magical, intangible quality that makes an image special.

Likes

Candy DownstrokesAnna Julià Hidalgo
 
Angie Schelp-bichelmeyer
Angie Schelp-bichelmeyer Started nursing school yesterday I am so freaking excited and overwhelmled but I know I'll do amazing so I am getting a head start on my homework and studying. Yesterday I got an amazing surprise my daddy sent me a wonderful text message wishing me luck and that he loves me it took him almost an hour to compose the text lol but I am soooo lucky to have a wonderful dad beautiful children a supportive and amazing husband all my friends and the worlds best brother I love you all:)
 
Jessica Trembley
Jessica Trembley omg make the lady gaga stop! tristan has been listening to bad romance on a loop since yesterday. i love gaga as much as anyone but this has to be some ingenious form of torture
 
Lenie Tolentino
Lenie Tolentino I wana check out waimea parade but dats too far of a drive :(

Likes

Shayne Subia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment