Saturday, December 3, 2011

happy birth day khanya n wish u al de best in lyf n may god bless u hav a blessed day missin my two beautiful and probably the best sisters

Yvonne Vovo Mashaba
Yvonne Vovo Mashaba happy birth day khanya n wish u al de best in lyf n may god bless u hav a blessed day
 
Karan Mangtani
Karan Mangtani missin my two beautiful and probably the best sisters i could ask for... Poonam Chandiramani & Ruchika Pohuja Panjwani.........love u both......

Likes

Ash 'n' Win Israni
 
Christian Garnica
Christian Garnica U BITCH ASS NIGGAS BE ON SOME PRINCESS SWAG SHIT!!!!!
 
Carol Kim
Carol Kim Am eating nduma na waru wil u accompany me plz karibu

Likes

Danpet LevMartin Nesta
 
Kandra Ann D Mastrogiovanni
Kandra Ann D Mastrogiovanni "I spell my words like how I say it and if u don't like how I say it get off my page!!!"
 
Selorm Sangmor SanSel
Selorm Sangmor SanSel Hmmm! Sometyms piple do things in ur name and u get punished 4 it. What a world we live in.
 
Stacy Ann Smith
Stacy Ann Smith imperfect thts wat i am..... SO WAT ??? if u think u r prefect or striving for prefection here is a task.. try walking on water :-p and let me knw hw it goes !!!

Likes

Courtney Burrell
 
Jessica Gildenstern
Jessica Gildenstern REPLY HONESTLY Have u ever cried For Someone? ? ?
 
Nickie Proudmommiofmines Mumpfield
Nickie Proudmommiofmines Mumpfield BOY I TELL U MI DERY IS FINALLY GETTIN DA GRIP ON USING HIS POT...CUZ IF HE CAN SAY MOMMIE I BOO AND GO GET A DIAPER...OH DAT MEAN YO GROWN BUT NEED TO BE GOIN TO DA TOILET..LOL....OAN: LAUGHING AT DOOKIE HE UP HE TELLIN ME HIS BRAIN CRAZY...I THINK I CAN GET A CHECK....LOL
 
Sarena Acevedo
Sarena Acevedo So i thought i would b able 2 go home 2day but i cnt :( day4 witout seeing my baby?! No no no...he will b on his way shortly 2 visit his mommy :) tj i loveeee u soooo much! =)

Likes

Joshua RamosGriseida Marie
 
Jae Rumph
Jae Rumph I don't know y guys and chicks point da finger at each other saying dis one ain't faithful point period if yall grow da hell up and b honest about everything from da jump then ur life and relationship will b more than wat it is now. U take responsibility for ur part and shut da hell up and fix it then u wont have to worry bout da rest falling into place.
 
Priceless Kpanya Khypolite
Priceless Kpanya Khypolite TYMLESS I SEE U HOMMIE.
 
Fye Roz
Fye Roz ..♥..dua ary lpas aku sakit pale, smpi aku botakkn pale aku..mmng sesuaila kn sbb owg pnggil aku pn botax..hahahah..tpi smalam ngn ari nie awk lak sakit kpale..maun xrisao crazy...plzss dont make me worry about u honey..:(
 
Christian Kettering
Christian Kettering Facebook is full of short pithy little "wisdom sayings" or whatever u want to call them. Anyway this just in....... they suck...... they always have!!! because typically the opposite is always true or there are always exceptions so let me introduce you all to a new term its called the dialectic ..... so unless u all want to continually be the butt-end of irony just relax and don't be wise and if you have to tell people something keep it simple like murder is wrong or being dishonest isnt good even if its good haha
 
Jessica Coley
Jessica Coley is so happy i have destiny and desiree as daughters. They brought me lunch! It hit the spot..but most of all it was nice seeing their smiling faces. It was much needed :) i love u both with all my heart!!
 
Paula Muller
Do not say ...... but when u FIND THE HUMAN in here....hit share
 
Rohit Rajput
Rohit Rajput 1.@+[333145966702661:0] 2. Paste it as a comment.. 3. Delete the "+" signs. ... ... 4. Enter. See the magic. Like and share if u like :)))
 
Brooklyn La Mejor
Brooklyn La Mejor GOOD LUCK TO DA LIL SIS LA MORENA LOVELESS ON UR INTERVIEW... MAY GOD GRANT UR WISH OF HAVING A LIL JOB SO U CAN BE INDEPENDENT LOVE YOU....
 
Beckk Colney
Beckk Colney Sensible lines by a smoker 2 his GF..If u dun wana c me smokin thn u better find other ways 2 keep ma lips busy..zei ve tlt..:-D

Likes

Matey Zote
 
Ajay Tiwari
Ajay Tiwari The bst feelin in wrld is,,,, u fall on ur bed for cozy slp ! n u clse ur eyez n rembr al gd deeds u did whole day ! n apologzin ur heart for wrng once.

Likes

SK Anshika
 
Sagren Naidoo
Sagren Naidoo I love my girlfriend sooo much she is just the best thing that as ever happend to me I love u babe
 
Bagavathy Sundaram
Bagavathy Sundaram A big diffrnce b/w school n college. During school if u were late, u had to sit on d last bench. But in clg, if u r late u have to sit on d first bench ;) hit the like if u r agree with this :D

Likes

Lakshmi NarayananVedham Kcp
 
Sagar Raturi
Sagar Raturi Don't be too confident when someone tells u they like u, d real question is. "UNTIL WHEN?" because just like seasons. PEOPLE CHANGE. Painful but True!!!!

Likes

Swapnil CoolDeepika AmaneRohit PandiaNeetu Shukla
 
Tiffany 'Country' Montgomery
Tiffany 'Country' Montgomery Thank u God..my baby fixed & feelin better! Ready to pick her up...i love my car!
 
Jay Mari
Jay Mari Its not the end of the world wen u fail there is always tomoro to look for.jehova is there to tek ker of greta is the one in u than the one n the world stay blessed luvly weekend
 

No comments:

Post a Comment