Saturday, December 3, 2011

u HAVE to c this wwwyoutubecom Watch Me Perform Nicki Minaj's Super Bass NEW CLOTHING LINE: http:wwwjustloveapparelcom FOLLOW ME ON KEEK NEW VIDEO MESSAGING SITE: http:wwwkeekc This is my life

Mike London
Mike London u HAVE to c this
www.youtube.com
Watch Me Perform Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass" NEW CLOTHING LINE: http://www.justloveapparel.com FOLLOW ME ON KEEK (NEW VIDEO MESSAGING SITE): http://www.keek.c...
 
Denise Jones
Denise Jones This is my life I'm living it day by muthafukn day dnt ever tell me how to live or who I am I may be a b!tch at x buti still love everyone frens fam especially the creator thank u for my life sorry for being stubrn :p my dad made me a princess :D

Likes

Monica Dolan
 
Kedibone Nhlapo
Kedibone Nhlapo Hw abt me nd u ova there
 
Anilkumar Nandamuri
Anilkumar Nandamuri VIZAG U deserved it................."FOUR"th Consecutive win for India in this Ground
 
Bhupesh Kapadia
Bhupesh Kapadia desi boys
www.youtube.com
Taken from Kontor Top Of The Clubs Vol. 53 (OUT NOW)! Order here: http://goo.gl/M6fnT Follow Kontor Records at Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kontorrecords
 
Mfundo Sjebha Ndlovu
Mfundo Sjebha Ndlovu Wht makes u lov a person.
 
Vishal Nishad
Vishal Nishad Communication'z iz a lyfline of any realation... When u stop communicating u strt losing ur valuable realationshp... :) <3 So b in touch...:)

Likes

Deejay Hitesh BeatzVishal Nishad
 
'Nasha Lakiaa B
'Nasha Lakiaa B Thank u lord for wakein me up this morning:)... #feelinGudd.
 
Khalil Auwal
Khalil Auwal life ix easy bt if u take 2b
 
ChongShen Ng
ChongShen Ng Fucking bad mood!! Dam u!! Sohai!!

Likes

Xiao Yu Ting
 
Mindy Alexander
Mindy Alexander RIP Robbie Robertson u will be greatly missed and we love u very much...
 
Kaleigh Eades
Kaleigh Eades guy meets girl on yahoo messenger crazy1 86: hey!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE
 
Dharmendra Shetty
Dharmendra Shetty "Like" if u like me ...

Likes

Melvin LasradoAakash ShettyRajesh PolaliNeil Dexter
 
Jamieson Smith
Jamieson Smith once apon a time a lilly kid sat on a pot of clovers and sang yankeedoodle on some macaroni and cross chicken pasta was ice skating while falling off a cliff. . if u read this you just wasted thirty seconds of your life
 
Novi Azza
Novi Azza Punya bb u pertama x menyenangkan tapi buat kepala puyeng jg cz jd autis....
 
Merciano Lufeyo
Merciano Lufeyo A husband is throwing knives on his wifes picture, and all were missing the target suddenly he receives a call from her, "Hi,wat ru doin?" His honest reply was,"AM MISSING U"
 
Mercy Aderibigbe
Mercy Aderibigbe God d year is runing to an end,u dt created heaven nd heart pls see me tru.order my step to where my blessing is,command people to favour me,so mi mo awon olorire.jeki owo mi gbare mu.u make a way for d isrealite pls let dere b way for me too.lov u Jesus.
 
Brandon Jaruzel
Brandon Jaruzel Birthday dinner was a success even tho i had to make it myself, but u can never go wrong with backstraps and mashed taters
 
Reich Madrigal
Reich Madrigal Follow your HEART not your PRIDE. -ugh! this is not applicable to u anyway! >.<

Likes

Maria Ilea Lampa
 
Yung Blue
Yung Blue woke up thankin da LORD ..all thru da day thank da LORD....n b4 i sleep....thank u LORD....400

Likes

AshleyonaMoneymakinmission MinesSherrie Waddy
 
Michael Hartwell
Michael Hartwell @look here em pumps so tight on her feet look like u baking bread #yeast
 
Terry Larson
Terry Larson Thank u:-))
 
Najeem Nurudeen Oyegbengah Arabambi
Najeem Nurudeen Oyegbengah Arabambi Friends, Make u na join me thank Baba God o, cos at last i reach there and still there.
 
Nana Vandervoort Winchester
Nana Vandervoort Winchester *Oh when i'm gone just carry on don't mourn rejoice evrytym u hear the sound of ma voice*eminem i love u
 
Satine Mahmoud
Satine Mahmoud A touchy Love story..:( A Girl Was Tired Of Her Bf's Msgs Which Always Said- I Luv U, I Mis U..One Nite She Received A Msg FroM HiM But Didn't Read It, Insted She Slept.. Next Day She Got A Call FroM Her Bf's MoM Who Said That Her Son Had A Car Accident & Died Last Night.. She Then Read The Msg In Which It Was Written, "Dear Please CoMe In Front Of Ur House, I had An Accident & My Last Wish is To See U Plz!" =[

Likes

Hasan OmarIbrahim Hassan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment