Saturday, December 3, 2011

NEVER A TRUER SET OF WORDS SPOKEN MANY HAVE CROSSED MY PATH IN LIFE AND JOURNEYED WITH ME FOR A BIT AND SOME NEVER DECIDED TO COME VENTURE WITH MESOME

Denise Gallup
Denise Gallup NEVER A TRUER SET OF WORDS SPOKEN!!! MANY HAVE CROSSED MY PATH IN LIFE, AND JOURNEYED WITH ME FOR A BIT, AND SOME NEVER DECIDED TO COME VENTURE WITH ME..SOME I WISHED NEVER WOULD HAVE DUE TO PAIN, BUT THEN AS TIME PASSED BY I REALIZED IT WAS MEANT..SOME I WISHED WOULD OF STAYED WITH ME ON MY PATH.... ALL IN ALL I SO VERY MUCH SEE THE MESSAGE HERE..
ƸӜƷ•°*””*°•.ƸӜƷ•°*””*°•.ƸӜƷ•°*””*°•.ƸӜƷ CLICK LINK TO SHARE : http://on.fb.me/vYATad
fєєℓ fяєє тσ ѕнαяє - ¢ℓι¢к σи ѕнαяє вυттσи
 
Roscoe Bruce
Roscoe Bruce I need to get up an out man forreal...i ain't sweatin it I'm doin wat I love Tewmorrow at 9am....PLAYIN FOOTBALL #I'M ONE THING

Likes

Yusef WhiteRoscoe Bruce
 
Samantha Cordt
Samantha Cordt Work suck. Rant of the day: Dear customers, If you feel the need to TELL me that my bagging sucks just because I placed a candy bar with your bread..Just do it yourself! Secondly, dirty looks and scowling will not make me work faster. Thanks.
 
Julia Bowman
Julia Bowman I had a wonderful time last night at my daughters band concert, i started crying but it is ok it was a happy cry... love you katie bug
 
Daflyguy Witta Starshagg
Daflyguy Witta Starshagg LADIES: jus 2 let u no 2day is yo day....hi as fuck n feelin gud...im tellin every lady 2day u beautiful n 2 keep yo head up...i dnt care if u fat...thck....skinny...so if i c u u no im showin love....
 
Anna Booth
Anna Booth Dear Twilight fans,Please realize that because vampires are dead and have no blood pumpingthrough them, they can never get an erection.Enjoy fantasizing about that.Sincerely, Logic Dear Icebergs,Sorry to hear about the global warming. Karma's a bitch.Sincerely, The Titanic Dear Boyfriend,I can make your girlfriend scream louder than you can.Sincerely, Spiders Dear Yahoo,I've never heard anyone say..., "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." justsaying...Sincerely, Google Dear girls who have been dumped,There are plenty of fish in the sea... Just kidding! They're all dead.Sincerely, BP Dear 2011,So I hear the best rapper is white and the president is black? WTFhappened?!Sincerely, 1985 Dear Rose,There was definitely room on that raft for the both of us.Sincerely, Jack Dear Windshield Wipers,Can't touch this.Sincerely, That Little Triangle Dear Santa,Please tell me how you managed to stop at three Ho's.Sincerely, Tiger Woods Dear Boys Wearing Skinny Jeans,I. Can't. Breathe.Sincerely, Your Balls Dear Martin Luther King Jr.,I have a dream within a dream within a dream within another dream...What now?Sincerely, Leonardo DiCaprio Dear Romeo,My death isn't the only thing I've been faking...Sincerely, Juliet

Likes

Janelle Taylor
 
Ed Hale
Ed Hale Every second I waste is more then I can take
 
Deb Sterling
Deb Sterling Friends please consider this. Check the animal shelter in your area. See if they are a humane kill or still in the dark ages with the gas chamber. No town or city should still be engaging in this practice. I wish every shelter could be no kill. - but this would mean everyone would have to practice spay and neuter. Since we are sadly not there yet, we can at least demand our communities stop killing the unwanted in such a cruel and painful way. Stand up for the animals wherever you are. Please. Its the right thing to do.
 
Don Montedoro
Don Montedoro i got a really bad hangover
 
Terri Furlotte
Terri Furlotte had an epiphony last night when I was wondering into sleep. i have forgotten the things in life that can not only make me fell better but the people and even strangers around me feel a lil better. its called eye contact and a smile.A step out of my own drudgery and thoughts, for even a split second to look at a passer by and smile, not only puts a smile on another persons face, it puts a smile in my heart :)
 
Sizolwethu Ymcmb Khoza
Sizolwethu Ymcmb Khoza mngan i ring tune yam eka CABO SNOOP I WINDECK. WENA MNGAN IYIPHI EYAKHO?
 
AxelKat Brazil
AxelKat Brazil sana wala na lang pagmamahal db?dami nasasaktan nababaliw...................bumibigay...........................huhuhuhu i hate my self bkt?bkt ka darating tapos bgla mawawala................?
 
Alexandrescu George
Alexandrescu George Vecinii Doua blocuri de locuit amplasate vizavi. Vecinii de la etajul 5 au iesit la o tigara la balcon. Unul din ei il suna pe celalalt si-i zice: - Vecine, cand e ziua ta de nastere? 12 februarie? - De ce? - Vreau sa-ti cumpar niste jaluzele pentru geamuri...m-am saturat deja sa vad cum faci dragoste cu nevasta-ta. Intreaba si celalalt: - Dar ziua ta cand e? 12 ianuarie? - De ce? intreaba primul, intrigat. - Vreau sa-ti fac cadou o luneta sa vezi mai bine a cui sotie e...
 
Natalie Scott
Natalie Scott Damn I need some fucking air! what do i be thinking sometimes or rather feeling and the saga continues or soon not??? I cant have nothing I want unless I get it myself and if I cant I should just focus on whats under my control yeah Nat evaluate come out the clouds
 
Jordan Mufasa Haas
Jordan Mufasa Haas Why is it that the only songs I hear on my way home are sad and sappy?
 
Stinu Anna
Stinu Anna Its nt must that i want u everytime..but its just i dnt want any1 else 2 hv u a second..jealousy?????
 
Belle Stilwill
Belle Stilwill Before we can heal, we must first feel. So many of us are afraid to feel pain that we never heal past hurts. We will never truly grow and evolve until we bring to the surface the pain that needs feeling and healing. What can I do today to recognize my hidden hurts, let them rise to the surface and begin the feeling and healing process?
 
Paige Say
Paige Say i wish snow flakes made you tan
 
Vita Carr
Vita Carr EVERYBODY STRUGGLE AT SOME POINT IN THEIR LIVES I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE AND IT DON'T MATTER IF YOU SAY YOU DON'T WHEN YOU KNOW YOU DO BUT I LOVE MY STRUGGLES CAUSE ALL IT DOES IS MAKE ME STRONGER.........IJS

Likes

Sweetie Phatkatt GloverTiara PierceAtlantis DavisT.o. Datt Part Berry
 
Mechelle Aisha
Mechelle Aisha Love me 4 who i am ......lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 
Rajarajan Velumani
Rajarajan Velumani Virat kohli, i see him as a serious threat to sachin's odi records.... But everytime he hits a ton india wins, not the same with sachin's tons... virat = the match WINNING sachin ;) p.s A die hard sachin fan!!!

Likes

Abisekh BalakrishnanKrishna MenanKarthik ChandrasekaranKalyan Koushik
 
Bre Molda
Bre Molda My brain is full of dust...i keep sneezing lol.

Likes

Justin Michael Levy
 
Deborah Senna Kesilewski
Deborah Senna Kesilewski Krisandra Darelius Stanley Need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways. I posted this for a friend AND I KNOW PRAYER WORKS
 
Sha'Zyria AntonioAngels NBritineyb
Sha'Zyria AntonioAngels NBritineyb U DNT HAVE TO WORRY N DNT U BE AFRAID FOR DERRS A FRIEND NAME JESUS WHO CAN WIPE UR tEARS AWAY N WEN UR HEART IS BROKEN JUS LIFT YOUR HANDS N SAY "I KNO DAT I CAN MAKE I KNO DAT I CAN STAND NO MATTER WAT MAY CUM MY WAY MY LIFE IS IN UR HANDS" SN: X 4 A BIG CHANGE!!!!*RAYRAY*ZYBUGG*BRITBRAT=HAPPY FAMILY :))

Likes

Jessica WellsSha'Zyria AntonioAngels NBritineyb
 
Nanini Neenoh Pitso
Nanini Neenoh Pitso 'I refuse to go bungee jumping.I came into this world because of a broken rubber,I'm not leaving because of 1'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment