Tuesday, December 13, 2011

WELP MY MAMA ALWAYZ TOLD ME DONT CHASE A BOY LET A MAN CHASE YOOH AND I BELIEVE THAT 100 NOW AND ALWAYZ WILL BC A BOY CANT HAVE MY

Mishawn PrettyFace Moore
Mishawn PrettyFace Moore WELP MY MAMA ALWAYZ TOLD ME DONT CHASE A BOY LET A MAN CHASE YOOH AND I BELIEVE THAT 100% NOW AND ALWAYZ WILL BC A BOY CANT HAVE MY HEART A REAL MAN SHOULD
 
Tearia Wilson
Tearia Wilson I would wake up ? && now texting devin :) Htc
 
Milijana Vojnovic
Milijana Vojnovic How to create a happier life? I believe that by choosing empowering & happy thoughts the emotions will follow. It's normal that we feel down sometimes (and that's OK), but as soon as we become aware of the not-so-good feelings, we are aware & instead of dwelling on it we can rather choose positive thoughts (e.g. think about our favorite accomplishment, what made us smile, a future goal already achieved) & fully associate into the positive visualisation - see, hear & feel it :) What are your ways to become happier?
How to create a happier life? I believe that by choosing empowering & happy thoughts the emotions will follow. It's normal that we feel down sometimes (and that's OK), but as soon as we become aware of the not-so-good feelings, we are aware & instead of dwelling on it we can rather choose positive thoughts (e.g. think about our favorite accomplishment, what made us smile, a future goal already achieved) & fully associate into the positive visualisation - see, hear & feel it :) What are your ways to become happier?
 
Renee Terensky
Renee Terensky I need alot of patients tonight they r wearing extermely thin, I need I new JOB!!!!!
 
Stephen Love
Stephen Love A peace in sausage and red sauce that's what I could go
 
Chloé Au
Chloé Au Thanks for all of the greeting words on Fb. ;) I am so happy because of all the words and happiness that u have given to me. Especially, mingkit. Thanks for my dream bag, :D it totally shocked me because i know how difficult to find it!! Love u so much... Thanks for everything. Thanks for trying so hard to make my dreams come true. ;D all of my lovely friends, thank you so much!! :)
 
Aseye Aseeye
Aseye Aseeye I love my dad
 
Loneli Rukesh
Loneli Rukesh YouRe So Far Way Yet You Are Here I CanT See Your Face But I Can Feel You Near I CanT Touch You But I Hold You Close No Matter Where You Are YouRe In My Heart Wherever I Go Hopefully The Miles Between Us Will Disappear Soon Because All I Want Is To Be With You............................
 
Jacob Boushee
Jacob Boushee Getting a little buzzed lol no blacking out tonight no matter how bad I need to... sipping on some drank with Nikki and Thomas and a few others. HMU!! 7016108643
 
Sophia Arias
Sophia Arias Finally home just saw hugo<3 But now I have so much to do today
 
Mandla Nzama
Mandla Nzama I h8 hw no mater wat hapens @ da end of da day iv got2 apologize *drowning ma sorrows*
 
Marife Gutib-Kellum
Marife Gutib-Kellum i miss you jollibee...jobee! jobee! jobee!
imiss you jollibee :( tagal nanamn para matikman ko mga luto mo :( @[248022838578686:274:Admin khulet(owner)]
 
Caitlin Martin
Caitlin Martin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEcaXhWO7Ds
www.youtube.com
Rate, Favourite, Subscribe, Request, Enjoy! :)
 
Yudi Franco Wibowo
Yudi Franco Wibowo I'm that little bit of hopes .when my back against the ropes. I can feel it.
 
Chantelle Price
Chantelle Price Wish I had some Indian take out last night...its smelt lovely!can't believe Josh stole my bed,Jamie stole Joshuas and I ended up sprawled on the living room flo
 
Niraj Dhimal
Niraj Dhimal Hi...frnssss.....i...love....you....
www.youtube.com
Reeyaz Music Presents Dibya Subba & The Blue Acidz "Band Of The Year" 'Best Rock Composition" (Hits FM Music Award 2067) ____________________________________...
 
Siphesihle Aviwe Nonjiko
Siphesihle Aviwe Nonjiko Dear God i knw i nly pray wen trouble is bt ryt nw my days r numberd check da nights dat iv fought kuntswempu izitha zam zibloma naba ngani bami kwazi bani ukufa kwam ko dalwa yimpintshi yam
 
Mario Aguilar
Mario Aguilar What I have not been on here. Am going say what I want t say I do what I want and I say what I want am happy with my life but still am here for someone. C u all some other time by.
 
Gemma Garbutt
Gemma Garbutt Roll on 29th December get to see my Darvy... Feels like forever since i seen him
 
Courtney Fulford
Courtney Fulford c1; its my birthday tomorrow, and im excited as ! c2; im seriously over bitches and there shit. c3; i love vans<3
 
Jarl Nieminen
Jarl Nieminen well I may just have to go to sleep now bye
 
Ken Nichols
Ken Nichols Camp Claw Baby! I am were I belong! #FNO
 
Hayellom Tesfaye
Hayellom Tesfaye My mate just text me: 'What are you up to?' I text back: 'Just raping my daughter's Xmas present' He wrote: 'Lol.....You mean wrapping?' I text back: 'No, I've got her a pony'
 
Daki Arero
Daki Arero If i c u i fil akdibi,if i rem u ma hrt kuja juu ingawa i'l die 4 u....
 
Karla Rickard
Karla Rickard where is the best hair dresses in town to get a colour and style done?? i so need a chop! lols anyone??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment