Tuesday, December 13, 2011

People laugh because i'm different I laugh because there all the same I hate people who act nice to my face then talk shit behind my back When Nothing

Jon Knee Walters
Jon Knee Walters ... People laugh because i'm different. I laugh because there all the same, "I hate people who act nice to my face then talk shit behind my back.", When Nothing Goes Right -> GO LEFT <-, If U Dont Understand My Silence ...Ull Never Understand My Words.. <3
 
Elsie Roelofsz
Elsie Roelofsz HEMELSE VADER hoe groot is U As ek dink aan die wereld wat U so ongelooflik wonderlik gemaak het, is dit vir my onbegryplik dat U my VADER wil wees en elke dag vir my wil sorg; dat U my deur en deur ken en my tog nog onvoorwaardelik lief het. HERE JESUS deur U leer ek GOD van aangesig tot aangesig ken: U wat die hemel vir my prysgegee het en in my plek aan die kruis gesterf het sodat God elkeen van my baie sondes kan vergewe - ek loof U en ek het U lief. Maak dit vir my moontlik om elke dag meer en meer soos U te word. HEILIGE GEES U is GOD in my; dankie dat ek U tempel kan wees, dat U elke dag by my is om my te leerr en te lei, dat U GOD se liefde in my lewe ontplooi, dat U vir my gawes gee om in U diens te gebruik, dat U my Bybel aan my verduidelik en my leer hoe om volgens GOD se wil te bid. HERE, noudat ek besef presies hoe grroot U is, wil ek bid dat U Naam geheilig word, dat U Koningkryk sal kom en dat U wil sal geskied in my lewe. AMEN!!
 
Loreine Magdamo
Loreine Magdamo do not let ur shadow walk with u, u r not a slave of the past
 
Jane Baldwin
Jane Baldwin Miss u loads mum today Wat would av been ur 71st birthday xx
 
Wendy Dennis
Wendy Dennis Tracy Jenner hope u have anutha peaceful nite sleep2nite u heartless2faced fuk!
 
Abhishek Dagar
Abhishek Dagar it's facebook crush day....if someone will have smallest of crush on u...he/she will poke u..:)...so put this as ur status and see hw many people have a crush on u...;).:P
 
Amy Khow
Amy Khow aaaa.....wherer u NOW>< Please come out urself!!!! i've find u such a long time le><
 
Ganesh Mule
Ganesh Mule Understanding a Girl is like... Downloading a 1GB file With 2 Kbps speed... & when u have downloaded 95%, u'll get an error..!! gd eve frnzz..
 
Bikram Parajuli
Bikram Parajuli vote u her ..
missnewa.krbsoftware.com
 
Ashley Neely
Ashley Neely happy birthday to an wonderful dad and an awsome lil sis u guys rock!!
 
Khushi Mukherjee
Khushi Mukherjee Hello girls i have good news 4 u all. Today i take other fake id its "http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002490254520" profile name susmita roy but he is a boy name rajat mondal. look this chat " to tor asol nam kee? sata to bol? Susmita Roy are previous chat ko dekh na samajh jayegi . i m rajat mandal . Khushi Mukherjee ooo achchaaaa Susmita Roy i m intrested with u . ki holo ? Chat Conversation End " plzzz gls block him nowwwwwww
 
FanyFany Hwang
FanyFany Hwang http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XGkkdaAabQ&feature=youtu.be
www.youtube.com
2011 SMTOWN_Santa U Are The One_Music Video Sung by Super Junior with HENRY&ZHOUMI ♬ Download on iTunes : Download on iTunes will be available soon. ☞ Facebo...
 
Raul Q Marciell
Raul Q Marciell I love her so ima real man, go out hot, so i end up real tan, yea yeah, she said she mine, she wanna fuck, wanna suck, get it good til im stuck.. Smh, so so crazy, go go til im lay-z, smoke, lit, purple hazy... Ily girl u my world, i had some fun soooo 831.
 
Danish Geelani
Danish Geelani Anyone can make u happy by doing something special but only someone special can make u happy without doing anything
 
Rishikesh Godbole
Rishikesh Godbole Tears shows how much hurt u? smile shows how much happy u are? Tension shows how much power u have to survive? and burn eyes shows hot u hungry to let down ur angryness as per requird calm.
 
Shankar H Bhovi
Shankar H Bhovi Its not being in luv dat makes me happy bt being in luv wth U dat makes me Happy.......shankar....
 
Moeez Sajjad
Moeez Sajjad hackers must've been angry on me when they hacked my account as my password was...F*CK U HACKER!!!!!!!!!:P
 
Dheeru Batra
Dheeru Batra Mobile bana H Hr Ldki ki shaan Misscall krke Ldko ko krti H Preshan Sms me likhti H miss U meri jaan Tumari aawaz sunne ko tarse h mere kaaN
 
WinNie Hsw
WinNie Hsw Can wait to meet u on this Friday & Saturday ^_^¥
 
Vusi Skhosana
Vusi Skhosana Wt do u tnk d conversations wabomama bamakhitjhi r,nabahlangeneko? Umfaz'wakwami,umtjhini wamakhuwa,iwatjhini enengi,uthole kuneenkotlelo ezinengi nakafika ekseni...nd whatelse bangani?
 
Pearl Odei
Pearl Odei Wat wil u do 4 me dis Christmas? Yes u
 
Althauf Mohammed
Must Read & Share.. Very Heart Touching !! When U Were Only 5 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U... U Asked Me: "What Is It?" When U Were 15 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U.... U Blushed.. U Look Down And Smile.. When U Were 20 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U.... U Put Ur Head On My Shoulder And Hold My Hand.. Afraid That I Might Dissapear.. When U Were 25 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U.... U Prepare Breakfast And Serve It In Front Of Me, And Kiss My Forhead N Said : "U Better Be Quick, Is’s Gonna Be Late.." When U Were 30 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U.... U Said: "If U Really Love Me, Please Come Back Early After Work.." When U Were 40 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U.... U Were Cleaning The Dining Table And Said: "Ok Dear, But It’s Time For U To Help Our Child With His/Her Revision.." When U Were 50 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U.... U Were Knitting And U Laugh At Me.. When U Were 60 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U.... U Smile At Me.. When U Were 70 Yrs Old. I Said I Love U.... We Sitting On The Rocking Chair With Our Glasses On.. I’m Reading Your Love Letter That U Sent To Me 50 Yrs Ago..With Our Hand Crossing Together.. When U Were 80 Yrs Old, U Said U Love Me! I Didn’t Say Anything But Cried. We may not express it but when we say "I Love You" we want our partner also to say the same... there are many ways of expressing love but nothing can play the same magic that these 3 words can play when said in return ♥ ♥ Click On "SHARE" & Someone you love will say you ILU Within 2 Days =))   "Share" Please !! Don't Ignore If You Ever loved Someone            ||            \/
 
Chris Gatlin
Chris Gatlin Putting "lol" on a comment is more pointless then just liking it. Its more typing for less meaning. If u really have nothing to say but think its cool, a like will do.
 
Haruna Ishaq Dutsenwai
Haruna Ishaq Dutsenwai If u luv som1,put d name in a circle, insted of a hrt, bcos hrt can brek,but circles go on forever. My advce of d day
 
Barry Michael Wade Flanagan
Barry Michael Wade Flanagan Jake Barnes wen u come out of retirement ur gunna get smashed with fitness while we all stand around and watch :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment