Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Is eating Pork teppan My dad's specialty i l0ve it hmMm YumMy Gust0h nio

Shan Yuri
Shan Yuri Is eating Pork teppan . . . . . My dad's specialty . . .i l0ve it . . .hmMm YumMy. . . . . . . Gust0h nio?? . . . . .
 
Mainul Alam
Mainul Alam I am looking for those who have very good knowledge about computer hardware for share our knowledge and improve our skills.
 
Alan Thompson
Alan Thompson For two days now the high tide has brought crystal clear water to my doorstep and I have felt the euphoria of it all as I swim and watch the fish. Another high tide tomorrow at a reasonable hour. 1 O'Clock daylight saving time. Can't wait. The water is virtually stationary and the bottom is clearly visible. I wonder what species was that spotty fish that I saw feeding on algae growing on the steel posts of the sign out there. I was too enthralled to even read what it says on the sign!
 
Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter why am I up that's what's on my mind facebook
 
Mia Arad
Mia Arad Watching Victoria's Secret while eating a tub of ice cream = the most depressing thing in the world! I didn't know it was possible to look soooo pretty! gahhh :(
 
Kenney Hill
Kenney Hill Whats on my mind u ask? Well friday I go to court so since its so close im not sure whats on my mind.
 
Nondumiso Shabangu
Nondumiso Shabangu This place is hot its a pity i cnt even go to da beach alne yaz!
 
Faith Kgafane
Faith Kgafane I hv sen a 20 yrs married couple stil flarting wt each other,i lvd husband luk 2wards hs wife.nice.
 
Pradeep Dhobale
Pradeep Dhobale पाने चाळून पहा इतिहासाची, शपथ होती स्वराज्याच ी, घोषणा होती हरहर महादेवाची, थाप होती भवानी मातेची, तलवार होती शिवरायांची , साथ होती मावळ्यांची म्हणून, आता कोणाची हिम्मत नाही, या महाराष्ट्राला हात लावण्याची.
पाने चाळून पहा इतिहासाची, शपथ होती स्वराज्याच ी, घोषणा होती हरहर महादेवाची, थाप होती भवानी मातेची, तलवार होती शिवरायांची , साथ होती मावळ्यांची म्हणून, आता कोणाची हिम्मत नाही, या महाराष्ट्राला हात लावण्याची.
 
Zach Marking
Zach Marking Wow. My bro is getting married tomorrow. The guy that I met in elementary school when KTs older brother pushed him down, and I punched him in the face. The guy that I convinced cigarettes were a GOOD thing in middle school. The guy that is probably the only reason I graduated from high school. The guy that has been there for me from elementary to high school from Olive Garden to California. The one and only bro that was real. Is getting married tomorrow... Damn. I love you, no homo. but forreal bro.. Drew Smith
 
Sam Anthony Garcia
Sam Anthony Garcia awww! I remember when I use to listen to this song almost everyday to remember the lyrics......and I always got stuck! hahahaha
www.youtube.com
CON LETRA
 
Ade Zennykenny
Ade Zennykenny As we are approaching dis new year, I say no to poverty, shame, failure, downcastin, untimely death, and other bad victims. While I say capital YES to cool money, favors, mercy,grace,promotns, upliftins, success in all my endeour, blessings on evry sides, and we shal be accepted where we were rejected. So shall it be, Amen.
 
Ib Miyake
Ib Miyake I've just heard a funny joke. I can't stop laughing. Hahahaha! Want to hear it. Biruin more…..cute ka raw? Hahahaha!
 
Tendai Gumboreshumba
Tendai Gumboreshumba If only i cud tear ma self into pieces !!
 
Okemute 'ebonybaby' Olotu
Okemute 'ebonybaby' Olotu U wil find favour wit some1 u dn't expect,Amen. U wil be too relevant 2 b ignored,Amen. U wil encounter GOD & wil never remain d same,...Amen. The grace 4 completion wil come on u,u shall be blessed till the blessed call u blessed,Amen. The mouth saying ''Amen'' to this prayer shall laugh forever,...Amen. Very Very soon and I say Very Very soon, GOD is going 2 do a miracle and lift u up 4 GOOD.
 
Bradley Jannar
Bradley Jannar Very confused how I be so lost about my own life but everything is so clear in other peoples lives.... I wud try to save the world if i cud but I cant even save myself
 
Sagnik Banerjee
Sagnik Banerjee Dinabandhu Andrews College ey SFI kormi der bedhorok mara holo ..... Churanto ahoto amader Former general secretary Com. Kallol Roy ... PORIBORTON er por theke 44 jon bamponthi khun - hazaar hazzar laal jhanda bohon kari ghor chara - nirjatito ashokhyo ..... THEEK CHILO .... Kintu jara din raat 'HORI-KIROTON' geye didi k mathay tullen - aaj shei shangbadik der opore o aghat namlo j .... shei j " First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist." ........ STRONGLY CONDEMNING THE ATTACKS ON THE JOURNALISTS AND OUR COMRADES IN DINABANDHU ANDREWS COLLEGE .... Fasict shokti r biruddhey Lorai tibrotoro hok !!!!
 
Che-che Maribojoc
Che-che Maribojoc I WISH I COULD SHOUT OUT OLD QUESTIONS IN MY MIND,BUT THERE'S SOMETHNG THAT STOP ME ITS THE FEAR OF BEING HURT UPON HEARING THE ANSWERS..HMMM
 
Anita Tommeraasen
Don't say where it is at, but when you find the HUMAN in this picture hit share and pass on the fun. I thought it was just a trick until I found it. Remember, don't tell.
 
Gregory Matthew Barta
Gregory Matthew Barta Kane Looked Awesome Man When He Took That Welding Like Mask Off And Showed The New Mask He Has And His Theme Is Better And He Chokeslamed John Cena But I Guess You Can Say Wrong Place, Wrong Time But The Big Red Monster Is Back And WWE Universe Beware This New Kane Has Been Reborn Again He's Gonna Be On A War Path For Anyone Who Gets In His Way!
www.youtube.com
Mask Kane returns on Raw and lay waste to John Cena. ENJOY.
 
Cheana Henry
Cheana Henry I just wanna be loved & know that its real ™imjustsayin.
 
Helen Barnes
Don't say where it is at, but when you find the HUMAN in this picture hit share and pass on the fun. I thought it was just a trick until I found it. Remember, don't tell. <3 Ness
 
Erik Van Puyenbroeck
Erik Van Puyenbroeck WOAH! my profile was viewed 70 times JUST TODAY, and I can see that I have quite a few stalkers LOL! Find out yours here http://bit.ly/usapQJ
 
Jenna Delos Reyes
Jenna Delos Reyes God i miss soccer :(
www.youtube.com
Highlights of PHS Warrior girls soccer for the 2010 season. The league-winning Warrior girls soccer varsity team from Philomath High School.
 
Shireen Sauls
Shireen Sauls I just c0nfirmd my account and im still being told dat i need to confirm my account.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment