Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bloody hungry and darrens only finished work now now for another 30 mins wait before I can eat stupid work When women are asking for violence free and safe city

Shelley Cross
Shelley Cross Bloody hungry and darrens only finished work now, now for another 30 mins wait before I can eat stupid work
 
Mona Sherpa
Mona Sherpa When women are asking for violence free and safe city.. its not just for women, everyone will benifit out of it and thus i call everyone to support women when they are raising the issue of safe city.. get involved and if you can't then support us and if even not that then plss don't interrupt.....
 
Parwej Akhter
Parwej Akhter i miss u when u r for away i think about u every night n day evevn if we can not be together i will miss u now n for ever
 
Cristina Miranda Panlilio
Cristina Miranda Panlilio Thank You, Jesus, for the strength to carry on. I will forever follow You...
 
Loriza Milene Olsen
Loriza Milene Olsen so i changed the colors of my party from hot pink and black to red and blak :) david wasnt to happy he had to wear a hot pink vest lol
 
Huda Said
Huda Said When a women wasasked about her Hijab by Journalists and how it is not proportionate with her level of intellect and education, she replied: “Man in the early times was almost naked, and as his intellect evolved he started wearing clothes. What I am today and what I’m wearing represents the highest level of thought and civilization that man has achieved, and is not regressive. It’s the removal of clothes again that is regressive back to ancient times”
 
Uno Abu
Uno Abu http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2547083568131&set=o.112426662176610&type=1&theater LIKE THE PAGE FIRST BEFORE LIKING THE PICTURE FROM Chieko Kawabe PLS LIKE.. SHE DESERVES TO WIN.. :DD
name : @[1585060351:2048:Chieko Kawabe] Comment: Two thumbs up for Elfen Dream & Nhelzchanter Shop <3 ! The items are well organized, the customer will not have a hard time choosing wigs because they are arrange by color not by length and I find it very unique that you cannot find in other shops. And the weapons, they are well customized. Even though its expensive , its really worth it and their shop is customer friendly because they will ask you what are the materials you wanted to use so that it will not be costly to the part of customer. Ü Suggestion: Elfen Dream & Nhelzchanter Shop should post the price of some items so that the customers/buyers will know. They should also create an album saying that "We accept customized costumes, weapons, accessories etc.". And finally I hope there will be a lot of contest to come so that the shop will gain a lot of likes. :)) GODbless <3 Theme:: hanechichop headress XD (haruhi+neko+chikara+chopper) LOL~
 
Rebecca Vasmant
Rebecca Vasmant Iv been falling into the habit at recent of waking up in the middle of the night and eating mince pies.. sometimes more than one haha! Midnight snacks! I blame my dad... I must take after him! ...
 
Lindsey Scott
Lindsey Scott Everyone is asleep i did dishes laundry and still cant sleep
 
Charlotte Tomkinson
Charlotte Tomkinson Can any of you actually genuinely say you'll miss me when I'm gone? No thought not... I'm nothing more than dog shit on a shoe to most of you. I have nothing. I have no one.
 
Wealthy Doris
Wealthy Doris SEASON GREETINGS to all my friends. I declair al ur heart desire come 2 pass in Jesus name!, specialy 2 those dat wish 2 get married dis year. Amen
 
Duane Bennett
Duane Bennett GOOD MORNING TO EVERYONE,OFF TO A COOL START BUT I AM ALIVE SO IT WILL BE ANOTHER GREAT DAY,SO GET OUT AND ENJOY LIFE!!
 
Ching Rou Chong
Ching Rou Chong I can easily got sleep in 3 mins at night but takes me 30mins to wake up and get out of my bed in the morning. :S
 
Jason Salter
Jason Salter Deployed with a bunch a cats from RMS, the more they talk about it the more I miss it.
 
Abraham Ayala
Abraham Ayala You left before I had a chance to say goodbye But that's the way life usually is it just passes you by But you can't hold on to regrets and you can't look back So I'll just be thankful for the times that I had with you I hope I'm just like you
 
Brittany Schott
Brittany Schott I havnt had to b up this early in awhile.... I really dont miss it I like my sleep!
 
Valerie West
Valerie West Up singing the 'education connection' song.....ik i need 2 go 2 sleep
 
Ohuizu Chinonso
Ohuizu Chinonso Even dis hamatan no fit blow away my ifunanya 4 u,,,,i mean u.
 
Amaka UjuAmaechi
Amaka UjuAmaechi What shall I say unto the Lord, all I have to say is thank you Lord(2x), thank you Lord(2x) all I have is thank you Lord
 
Danny Yee
Danny Yee Ricoh contract expired soon, should i renew it or change to Fuji Xerox?
 
Chuck Monrian
Chuck Monrian 12 mile ruck march in 30 degree weather. gotta love the army. this is going to be a long 3 hours. Can't wait to get done and snuggle up with wifey <3 I love you so much baby
 
Ibo Kay
Ibo Kay God i love ,i would lick his nipples <3
 
Tifa Claire Reyes
Tifa Claire Reyes I said help Goku, not Freeza o.O
I said help Goku, not Freeza o.O
 
Olayiwola Iziaq
Olayiwola Iziaq 22996EF1...add me I'm getting bored of moi old contact..i need fresh pinsssss....
 
Sandra Viscera
Sandra Viscera Subject: SO YOU'RE A COP. WHAT DO YOU MAKE? So, you're a cop. What do you make? Have you ever had someone come up to you and say this: Oh you're a cop? That's cool. I wanted to do that when I was a kid. Cops all make big bucks. Written by some talented cop somewhere, here is an answer that I thought I would share. WHAT DO I MAKE?? I make it possible to keep back the chaos every day. I make 5 minutes seem like a lifetime when I am fighting a suspect while waiting for back up.I make going to work for your family's safety a duty that I will die for. I make myself work holidays, nights, during hurricanes, riots, terrorist attacks and other disasters...... a standard day while you complain about your 9-5 in your air conditioned office. I make the fact that I may not get to eat, or get a break or cannot use the restroom when I need to, part of my job. I make running towards the gunfire and bad guys, so that you remain safe, an automatic reaction. I make getting shot at, stabbed, spit on, punched and kicked at work, an expected part of my day. I make working for people, who most often dislike me, swear at me, and complain about everything I do or do not do. I make working 12 hour shifts until 6 AM, my day at the office, so you and your family can sleep safely, a way of life. Today I might make the ultimate sacrifice to save your life. I make a difference, WHAT DO YOU MAKE? During this Christmas season, I give thanks to all my fellow law enforcement officers regardless of their rank, title, department, or agency for the job you do, or have done in these ever increasingly difficult times.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment