Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I cant fight this feeling any l0nger Thank god for homosexuality;I need a man pls yeahhhh i have a day off tomorrow time to sleep in cant wait Please don't

Edna Sta Teresa
Edna Sta Teresa I cant fight this feeling any l0nger...
 
Ruffyman Omo Noble
Ruffyman Omo Noble Thank god for homosexuality;I need a man pls
 
Sarah Le
Sarah Le yeahhhh i have a day off tomorrow time to sleep in cant wait.....!
 
Natalie Miller
Natalie Miller Please don't snow I want to be able to get to my Christmas party this year x
 
Angelia Mc Intyre
www.youtube.com
Music video by Warrant performing I Saw Red. (C) 1990 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT
 
Kekee Badd
Kekee Badd OUT LIKE A LIGHT FOR MEH JUST THINKIN LYFE KRAZY I KEPT IT TO REAL TO START WITH NITE FACES
 
Tinku Thakur
Tinku Thakur The light was fading and the night was quick approaching, The moon was knocking and the sun was down walking, The time was right and the chances were quite bright, The words were in my heart and the mind was told to stay apt, The living were not moving and the immovable's were not stopping, The wine was making me sober and the lemon was more of a hammer, The moment was in my reach and the thoughts were ready to become a speech, The thrill was far from over as she thought that i was not "as always" SOBER..... Dedicated to a friend.....and you know i am talking about you......
 
Kriestya Sweet
Kriestya Sweet Mengapa """aku harus Jatuh ciNta paDamu??? I loVe u so mush<3<3<3then how about you,,,,,,????
 
Immy Verma
Immy Verma i missing sum one
 
Pipi Bj Busro
Pipi Bj Busro A , B , C , D , E , F , G , H , I , J , K , L , M , N , O , P ,Q , R , S , T , U , V , W , X , Y , Z ......
 
Howard Kamuchira Senior
Howard Kamuchira Senior WOW! I cant believe that you can already see who is viewing your profile! I just saw my TOP 10 profile peekers and Im SHOCKED from whos viewing my profile! You can also see WHO VIEWED YOUR PROFILE now here @ http://apps.facebook.com/online-viewer-vczxvd/
 
Kristina Thomas
Kristina Thomas I might be moving to Texas :) I'm actually pretty excited about this idea. I've been missing my family something fierce!
 
Jawon Greer
Jawon Greer I go so hard dey call me go so hard..u aint a king u a joker card..lil wayne. .
 
Rashid Rafiq
www.youtube.com
Bin tere song from the hindi movie i hate luv story featuring imran khan and sonam kapoor
 
Vincent Moropa
Vincent Moropa Jehova Jaira my Lord my profile keep it doing great thng.u r my saviour.i love Jesus. I live wth ua grace.God!
 
Nontlahla Mntuyedwa
Nontlahla Mntuyedwa Yaz i almost 4gt ukuth kumand njan echoirin..ha.a i mic i-SEA ngk tshin ai be2na
 
Lekgabe Dihlabi
Lekgabe Dihlabi I hav nthng 2 do shame ! I pet ths free tym on my hands wil get me into crus trouble with my tots !
 
Don Richie Afrifa
Don Richie Afrifa CHELSEA IS THE CLUB , BLUE IS THE COLOUR AND FOOTBALL IS THE GAME..............WE ARE BACK ON TRACK.....CHELSEA TILL I DIE
 
Adilia Karolus
Adilia Karolus A => crazy D => a very good girlfriend or boyfriend anyone ever had I => is really sweet & romantic L => is a very good kisser I => is really sweet & romantic A => crazy
 
Jamiel Jacobs
Jamiel Jacobs slm 2 al my peeps yes u write they days r going dam lng nw that we almst at ther end of anather year.our work is cuming in like water algalmdlh.we r very bzy working so that mean that i wont be able 2 practs 4 thes tme of year.guys be strong im with u al the way n dnt thnk that im nt ther im nt thnking of u.oh yes aunty noenah i wil cum around thr by u inshallah ameen.work is tyt men.anyway the yeas is almst over bt it take dam lng bt we geting ther.i cnt wait 4 the iestiemaa.c u ppl later slm.
 
Vedina Deljkic
Vedina Deljkic UMRE I OVAKAV ISKRENI BORAC ZA LJUDSKA PRAVA I KOJI JE JAVNO KRITIKAOVAO VLAST NA SAV GLAS I COVJEK KOJI JE SE BORIO DA OVA BOSNA POSTANE KAKO JE ZASLUZILA ..JA SAM JAKO TUZNA JER SVE STO SE BORILO SRCEM ODE NA ONAJ KAZU LJEPSI SVJET,,,TUZNO ..NEKA MU JE SIROK RAJ NA ONOM SVJKETU KAKV JE I ON BIO...
www.youtube.com
Fadil Banjanovic Bracika na Obn-u u emisiji "Udri muski"
 
Brandon Fernandez
Brandon Fernandez I can say today was winning.
 
Joshua David Weir
Joshua David Weir Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys! I am truly blessed and I love all of you!
 
Jason Sutton
Jason Sutton I dont practice santeria,i aint got no cyrstal ball,well i had a million dollers but i,i spent it all
 
Nwachukwu Uzoamaka
Nwachukwu Uzoamaka Omo... God na ur hand i dey 4dis exam.. It is pretty tough
 

No comments:

Post a Comment