Tuesday, December 13, 2011

4am waking to be there at 5amfuk itheres to another day of inexplicable instability and disturbances within my craniumgood morning bitches Got No U look like possumafter it met

Gaston Flippen
Gaston Flippen 4am waking to be there at 5am.fuk it.heres to another day of inexplicable instability and disturbances within my cranium...good morning bitches. Got $? No? U look like possum...after it met the grill of a semi...biiiiittttccccchhhh.
 
Ozoh Hopelyn
Ozoh Hopelyn I am too loaded 2 fail. Two days to my sis wedding. U are all invited.
 
Simon Nobela
Simon Nobela Is difficult to work with customers u have to always keep that smile on u face, even if u are not happy or they are not right.
 
Cde Ncekukazi MaKhuzwayo Dlamuka
Cde Ncekukazi MaKhuzwayo Dlamuka Kuthiwa yini lento engiyidlayo bangani, it is rolled lyk KFC twister with pork inside namahlamvu.. Yini u...................?
 
Crystal Martin
Crystal Martin Lms and I'll rate u lets see how many u well get from me ((inbox)) only :). Bored atm
 
Praphulla Kumar
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love. Like 'n Share this If You Love Someone.. ! BECAUSE SHARING IS CARING...
 
Chandan Beniwal
Chandan Beniwal Hi...guys ,hows u all
 
Thomas Harmon
Thomas Harmon Oh and to that special someone whose sorry for not talkin to me, dont be. After the hell u put me thru at this point ur doin me a favor.
 
Anil Gupta
Anil Gupta U need power,only when U want to do something harmful. otherwise LOVE is enough to get everything done! good afternoon
 
Jhane Abarrientos
Jhane Abarrientos If ur not happy in ur life wag kang magdamay ng mga tao s paligid mo,,,why u did not try to killed ur self its better 4 u coz ur a bad person,,,,,,!!,!!,,,,!
 
Tabori Bryant
Tabori Bryant If u want to recieve the full affect of Christmas, then sacrifice something; (not ur soul), to someone who is undeserving, someone u don't normally get along with, or someone u is in need (n not just ur christian counter parts). Try blessing an athiest, or that one who has trouble believing God can do anything. If u do that much, u've just scratched the surface on the true meaning of Christmas!!!
 
LaTonya KaTrice McNeal
LaTonya KaTrice McNeal TYPE ERROR That say Miasiah McNeal ughh I hate this phone its always changing my words How u take these word check off here. Let me type what i want to type I know how to spell my grandbaby name ughh I hate this phone
 
Aman Tivari
Aman Tivari Hi, frands.. Can u tel.. Why Induction motor izz nt self starting???
 
Areej Shaukat
Areej Shaukat THE HACKERS ARE PUTTING baD VIDEOS TO YOUR NAME IN THE WALLS / PROFILES OF YOUR FRIENDS WITHOUT YOU KNOWING IT. YOU DONT SEE IT, BUT OTHER PEOPLE CAN SEE IT, AS IF THESE WERE A PUBLICATION THAT YOU MADE! ALSO, THEY'RE SENDING INBOX MSGS TO YOUR FRIENDS ASKING YOU TO CLICK A LINK. DON'T DO IT!! SO IF YOU RECEIVE SOMETHING FROM ME ABOUT A VIDEO OR A STRANGE INBOX MESSAGE, IT'S NOT ME! copy this on your wall. It is for the security of YOUR OWN IMAGE!!! And REPORT IT!!!!! ALSO IF U ARE ASKED TO VOTE ON A PICTURE. DO NOT GO & VOTE: IT'S A HACKER!! POST THIS TO YOUR WALL FOR YOUR FRIENDS
 
Marlene Toliver
Marlene Toliver I just got off the phone with my ace coon boon Nienie Trahan & I tell u she a trip...we have been through everything together heartaches, Katrina, Family problems,the birth of both of my girls,happy times, & bad times shit we done seen it all....we've laughed, cried, argued,& made up...through it all we remained the best of friends & I truly thank her because even when I didn't think I was going to make it she push me & made sure I did.....love ya girlie
 
Junn Flor
www.youtube.com
Good luck folks! Winning is a habit, so is losing! Lets choose the former. An inspirational video www.iuindia.com | www.36meals.com
 
Brent Swofford
Brent Swofford What u kno about dat??
 
Kristi Lynn Huggins
Kristi Lynn Huggins whhatt..,,, n this is for enjoyment only, so dnt be startin no controversy about bizzy and his rhymes on my page, u will deffinitly be deleted. =]
www.youtube.com
I do not own this song. No copyright intended. Koch Entertainment owns it, I just posted it for peoples pleasure... ENJOY!
 
Jeffrey Andres
Jeffrey Andres pa,happy anniversary!we miss u n love u so much.always tke care!
 
Rizky Iksan
Rizky Iksan buddy you have to see the source first, before u broadcast to me http://www.hoax-slayer.com/egypt-murder-miracle.shtml
www.hoax-slayer.com
Email forward tells the story of two Egyptian children who were buried alive by their murderous father but miraculously survived underground for fifteen days with the help of a man wearing shiny white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands.
 
Oyinadetutu Oguns Olokode
Oyinadetutu Oguns Olokode Wise pple take correction while fools despise it.it is better to be corrected dan to be left alone in a fool's paradise.Never u see d person correcting as an enemy.Corrections are not always sweet.But receive grace to swallow their bitter pills.
 
Carla Jones Simmons
Carla Jones Simmons Great sis I luv u more
 
San Geeta
San Geeta Y I Love U So Much
 
ZaRa Ostryzniuk
ZaRa Ostryzniuk I get split dayz of in the week.. So why do i always have drinks on my day off when i have to work the next day then the other way around?? ... Il tell u why... One word... "TRASHBAG"
 
Betelheam Getu
Betelheam Getu Man goes 2 chemist ....man:i wnt to buy a poision...chemist: i cn't sell u zat....man shows wife's photo chemist: oh sorry, i didnt know u had a prescription! Hv a nice day
 

No comments:

Post a Comment