Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hitler Justin Bieber Tyler The Creator went to hell They met the Devil sitting on his throne He asks them why they're in hell Hitler: I killed 20 million poeple

Black Michael Mckoy
Black Michael Mckoy Hitler, Justin Bieber & Tyler, The Creator went to hell. They met the Devil sitting on his throne, He asks them why they're in hell. Hitler: I killed 20 million poeple & caused a holocaust on the Jewish population. Devil: Good, good. Sit to my right. Bieber: I poisned the world of music with my little faggy voice that irritates every normal person in the world. Devil: You're such a asshole. Well done, sit to my left. *Looks at Tyler* And why are you here? Tyler, The Creator : Get off my throne bitch
 
Margo O'neill
Margo O'neill What a proud mum I am tomorrow my little Alex graduates from uni Dr Alexandra ONeill 7 years of hard work has paid off well done princess pam love you always xxx
 
Antonio Nicholas
Antonio Nicholas sum people need to stop getting on fb telln all them dum ass lies shit it is what it is no1 wanna know all that dum shit i kan just read sum of this shit an i kan tell who real an who the fake ones is so please stop lien....
 
Ricardo Word Artist Mccarthy
Ricardo Word Artist Mccarthy "all i need is one mic"...thanx to lara and epitome, i got nine more
 
Donna Eklund Ashley
I just made this for you to LIKE and SHARE with your friends.
 
Marie Synnott
Marie Synnott Dear bullies, the boy you punched in the hall today ? Committed suicide a few minutes ago. That girl you called a slut in class today ? Shes a virgin. The boy you called lame ? He has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the other day is already being abused at home. You think you know them ? guess what, you don't ! Re-post if you are against bullying, I bet 99% of you won't
 
Kimberly Ann Parker
Kimberly Ann Parker Look see I.m not your baby so stop callin me your number one lady I don.t like u like u mostly care for me can.t u see that ur not my tip so get out of here with ur liein mind I don.t even need u so please leave and stop texts and callin me. So whats so do know after u haven.t even called in a well I though u loved me so but u was just playin me like so if u cared u wouldn.t leave me know like u do please forgive me boo. I do like and understand to and I do really need u nomatter how hard I try and cry i want let my soula nd heart say bye bye. Your my everything and thats so true so come and give me ur kisses my boo I know that gurlz may talk and lay on me but I not what u heard i.m a true underground lady and thats all I.ll ever will be so when the time comes and goes we will end like we are friend but your man and I love to and thats u need to know cause I love You nomatter what love you nomatter what love you nomatter what nomattter what. Luv baby boy ahahah.out Recorde. L.A new stored style song.love u
 
Bethel Egbogho
Bethel Egbogho I wil always love U.
 
Kamakana Taum
Kamakana Taum For the past two hours, I tweaked on my iPhone :D SMH.
 
Marwa Saeed
Marwa Saeed Plz be aware from this and i did not posted this link on any of my friends wall, but before some time i just check wall of some of my friends this link is availabe on their walls with my name that i shared this link or their wall but i did not do this. Hope you all understand what i am trying to say.
 
Ed Winxjay Jacalan
Ed Winxjay Jacalan Life is full of challenges. Sometimes success takes a detour, a delay or being cancelled. I pray for patience, perseverance and unwavering faith. who knows a new journey awaits for you, better than the one you've wished for. Smile God loves you.
 
Faizan Ahmad
Faizan Ahmad ziyau i
 
Louisa Einish
Louisa Einish i feel so sorry for my baby veronica to leave her ... but no choice i have 2 cuz she's the only 1 who doesn't have gifts in my house cuz she went with me last week .... but bebe it's only 2 days .... 2 days will go fast ... love u bebe ..xoxoxoxo
 
Nand Dewangan
Nand Dewangan "If I die today, or even tomorrow.. I will have no regrets if u tell me you are my friend."
 
Malaika Khan
Malaika Khan DONT CLICK ON ANY POST SAYING: "Hey , i dare you can watch this etc.." CLICKING ON SUCH LINK WILL AUTOMATICALLY POST THE SAME LINK ON YOUR FRIEND'S WALLS... Its a type of ZEUS BOT (a trojan virus that steal banking & account information by key logging)
 
Mbongeni Phiri
Mbongeni Phiri i left my wife nd moved in with a girlfriend mhlampe ingidlisile
 
Joseph Cronin
Don't say where it is at, but when you find the HUMAN in this picture hit share and pass on the fun. I thought it was just a trick until I found it. Remember, don't tell.
 
Harry Prasad
Harry Prasad I think he would be an alternative to Lomaticc. He kinda sounds like him!
www.youtube.com
Arjun - How Could You Do This To Me http://www.facebook.com/arjunmusic http://www.twitter.com/arjunartist http://www.arjunofficial.com The Kolaveri craze has...
 
Hadiza Muhammad Sanusi
Hadiza Muhammad Sanusi I need money to help my ppl
 
Tatenda Kahuta
Tatenda Kahuta I called u answered and u came to my rescue and i wanna be were ú are *singing*
 
Shaun Butler
Shaun Butler All i want for christmas is yoouuuu oooooo ooooo baaby. Probs the only man to say this
 
Eddy Sakala
habarizanyumbani.jambonewspot.com
It all began when she answered to an internet announcement. Lolita is from Nigeria and at only 26 years of age her testimony seems almost unbelievable. Her story perfectly illustrates some of th...
 
Shaq Twoblasted Valani
Shaq Twoblasted Valani I want a ride or die label
 
Barbara Barbieri
Barbara Barbieri condivido perché i peccati di devono condividere
:Q___
 
Sonny Phillips
Sonny Phillips I thought we were the nice country that gets rid of dictators and murderous regimes? Mmmm...call me Dave will sort this mess out.
www.independent.co.uk
The King of Bahrain was welcomed by David Cameron on the steps of Downing Street yesterday at the start of an unofficial visit that was hushed up until the last minute to avoid protests dogging the controversial talks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment