Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hard work Hahaha are u ready april 2012 Prepare from today I wanna be wit u Evrythin happenz for a rizon'bt wat matterz z hw u approach the situatn in a ve

Hadi Chasnata WiJaya
Hadi Chasnata WiJaya Hard work... Hahaha are u ready @april 2012??? Prepare from today...
 
Jess Lim
Jess Lim I wanna be wit u~
 
Salma Yusuf
Salma Yusuf Evrythin happenz for a rizon'bt wat matterz z hw u approach the situatn in a +ve or -ve wl determine the rest...
 
William Stewart
William Stewart Ok fuck this nice Guy shit I'm bout to being back the koolest asshole ... first stop Vegas... they not ready I'm trying to tell u
 
Rajesh Kikani
Thank u FRIENDS...................
 
Steven Parks
Steven Parks Itll make ur girlfriend leave u and come K our D! Kill our Dads? no Kiss our D***s!
 
Yogendra Sikarawar
Yogendra Sikarawar Hey!!Reply must."Har ek frnd jaruri hota hai". So will u tell me why i am jaruri for U..??No reply means no need of my frndshp..? So plz reply....
 
Alohan Nathaniel
Alohan Nathaniel There cumes a point in our life wen u realize who really matters,who neva did and who always will
 
Brett Baker
Brett Baker 3:30 on lunch at riverwind wish u where here right right
 
Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones hey everyone, had a pretty crummy day today. Work was boring and when i got home i could fall asleep at all. Finally nodded off around 5pm only to get back up at 11 and start my day all over agian. Well, got a bit of good news though; only 37 more day till i finally turn 21! Yeah! I dont really know what ill be doing that day, but ill definitly be heading to hardtime billiards. After that though i really dont know though, ill have to c who's all coming on my birthday. Well everyone's welcome to come. I be trying to work out a time that best for everyone coming. Send me a txt if u want to come help me make this a 21st birthday to remember. Lol my #'s 9162891031, if u dont have txt messaging give me a call, if i dont answer im probably asleep, so leave a voicemail. Alright everyone i gotta get going, merry christmas and happy new years to everyone!
 
Ezeigwe Chinyere
Ezeigwe Chinyere you dont ve to die before u LIVE
 
Chika James
Chika James Sometimes d only way u can take a really good @ urself is through somebody else's eyes
 
Tereans Kimani
Tereans Kimani kol me now if u kan
 
Buzshiie Renren
Buzshiie Renren you know dat im a crazy bitch, i do wat i want wen i feel like it .. !! all i wanna do is lose control .!! . . . u said hmmmpf . since dat day , it took one look , and now im not d same !! . .since dat day , u stole my heart ! and ur d one 2 blame! . . . and dat's y i smile ! it' been a while since evryday and evrything has felt diz ryt and now u turn it all around and suddenly ur all i need , ! and d rizon y i SMILE ^_^
 
Anthony Steele
Anthony Steele WTC...i hate u
 
Syivia Sharloty
Syivia Sharloty I nevr knew u whr lik this...God wil punish u 4 wat u ar doing.u ar nathng bt a monkey
 
Samuelle Hare
Samuelle Hare To al those who made my birthday a beautiful one, thank u so much u contributed to my happines n al those u didnt bother well 8 was ur choice my day was wonderful anyway :) from nw on i am considered a big gurl!
 
Farhat Eijaz
Farhat Eijaz A valuable lesson that a traffic signal teaches us is that "Every problem is like a red signal. If u wait for sometime, it will turn green."
 
Dragan Andjelkovic
Dragan Andjelkovic 157 poena u kvizu Slagalica. Igraj i ti na http://www.slagalica.tv
 
Alli Vinod Kumar Netha
Ammailu Plates ni uthukutharu battalanu thomutharu CRAZY Girls Come on Boys what do u say ? For more visit ►@[138976572861643:274:Lite teesko]◄
 
Zhaf Nordin
Zhaf Nordin choose for me: 1 - Phone number 2 - Text you 3 - Hangout 4 - Friendship 5 - A long term relationship 6 - I just want to be your bf 7 - An apology 8 - A hug 9 - A kiss 10 - Be mine ? 11 - Be my bestfriend ? 12 - I love you 13 - I miss u 14 - Second chance 15 - sexs 16 - enjoy 17 - couple with me 18 - full my friend list #Please Be Honest With Me
 
Mary Azu Kalu
Mary Azu Kalu To all who wished me well n all the beautiful words on this day,may all ur wishes come true.you all put smiles on my face,God will himself put a smile on ur face.i appreciate.today u honour me,honour will locate u.today is special to me cos u cared.thank u n may God bless u
 
Rakesh Kumar
Rakesh Kumar HEIGHT OE BADLUCK Girl: hi baby..:* boy: hii jaan...(sending faild) girl: r u here?? :( boy: yes yes..i m here...(sending faild) ... girl: r u ignorng me or what?? :s boy: honey i m nt..i m ryt here..(sending faild) girl: its over..dnt u evr talk to me again !! boy: Damn ! go to hell.. :@ (message sent)..
 
Aakanshi Patel
Aakanshi Patel yaar me bore ho rahi hu to koi muje apna mobile no. do...... i call u.....
 
Topher PW Gomez
Topher PW Gomez fuck u heather!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment