Saturday, January 7, 2012

Teddy RooseveltI couldn't have said it better Corporations are ruining the very fabric of our society Deno B Is Lucky I Neva Promote for Anyone Especially not this Hard Today

Kathy Morrison
Teddy Roosevelt.......I couldn't have said it better!! Corporations are ruining the very fabric of our society..........
 
LaTonya Bailey
LaTonya Bailey Deno B. Is Lucky. I Neva Promote for Anyone. Especially not this Hard
 
Justino William Whitmore Russell
Justino William Whitmore Russell Today i went by my old school and i literly cried and i dont cry much its not the school that i miss its my old friends :(
 
Jonathan Meza Rojas Martinez
Jonathan Meza Rojas Martinez Tryna take a quick nap before I go out to chill & every 7 secs I put my head down & I get a hit up, either text, call, or fb thing -.- lmao smh. Inbox me if you tryna chill around 7 or 8ish. :D
 
Amy Marie Lombardo
Amy Marie Lombardo I will not be that weak. I am stronger than this. I can do this.
 
Reena Rico Harris
Reena Rico Harris 2nd day of school and already got moved faway from my bros -.- I really dnt like that teacher
 
Shea Parker
Shea Parker i go Crazy,crazy,crazy bout u baby!!
 
Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez I barely found out what smh meant. FAIL.
 
Karen Doeberiener
Karen Doeberiener W0W I can't believe that u can check vvho ls vievving ur profile! I just saw my TOP profflle visitors and I am SHOCKED at vvho is seeing my profflle You can also see WHO SEES YOUR PROFILE http://bit.ly/zRTkCO
 
Edwin Soto
Edwin Soto TGIF what a long effing week. Thank god everything worked out for the best I'm healthy I am not wealthy however I have my family and that's best reward I can ask for
 
Cradlow Lauren
Cradlow Lauren getin to da money I keep my sprite dudy
 
Amy Jo
Amy Jo So there was a reason to be excited about todays appointment....I might be getting induced on the 23rd!!! ....In 3 weeks!!! :D
 
Christina Goguen
Christina Goguen working away on my exercise room to get done yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't wait until its done and i put all my stuff back in and get exercising again :) loving it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Cheryl Kenney
Manhattan Center My name is SUNA. My Animal ID # is A0920458. I am a female black and white domestic sh mix. The shelter thinks I am about 5 years old. I came in the shelter as a STRAY on 12/26/2011 from NY 10454, owner surrender reason stated was STRAY. EUTH MEMO No Euth Memo MOST RECENT MEDICAL RATING, BEHAVIOR RATING & WEIGHT 01/05/2012 Exam Type RE-EXAM - Medical Rating is 3 C - MAJOR CONDITIONS , Behavior Rating is NOTDETERMN, Weight 9.8 LBS. QAR, sneezing, 5% dehydrated Serous nasal and ocular discharge, Ddx: URI Rx: continue doxycyclin 50 mg/ml susp 1cc sid 7 days LRS 80cc sq sid 3 days PET PROFILE No Summary PET PROFILE MEMO No Pet Profile Memo WEB MEMO No Web Memo 12/28/2011 BEHAVIOR EVALUATION - AVERAGE Exam Type BEHAVIOR Total Score: 4 Points Average A little timid, but friendly overall 12/26/2011 INITIAL PHYSICAL EXAM Medical rating was 2 NC - MINOR CONDITIONS NOT CONTAGIOUS, behavior rating was NOTDETERMN SCAN NEGATIVE BRIGHT, ALERT, RESPONSIVE, HYDRATED PHYSICAL EXAM- mod tartar dry coat sheading tense and scared but allows restraining nosf 01/05/2012 RE-EXAM (LAST MAJOR EXAM) Medical rating 3 C - MAJOR CONDITIONS , behavior rating NOTDETERMN QAR, sneezing, 5% dehydrated Serous nasal and ocular discharge, Ddx: URI Rx: continue doxycyclin 50 mg/ml susp 1cc sid 7 days LRS 80cc sq sid 3 days DO NOT call and say you are adopting unless you truly intend on physically going to the shelter to adopt the cat. It ties up phones lines and is a waste of the staff's time to explain the adoption procedure over the phone for someone who is purposely not going to show up. They need every free second of their time to answer calls, assist actual adopters, process intakes, and care for the animals. More importantly, they will note the cat’s file that an adopter is en route which will prevent an actual adopter from saving the cat. This is considered a "fake adoption" hold and that is how cats fall through the cracks and end up being killed. Manhattan 212-722-4939 (hit 0 for operator, do not leave a message. May need to hit 0 a few times at the end of each cycle to keep their phone ringing)!!
How it Works: Adopting a Cat From The “To Be Destroyed” Album If you decide to adopt a cat that is on the “To Be Destroyed” list, you must act fast. Any cat on the list, can be destroyed the following morning. We try to post the list every night at 6PM. You then have 2 hours to call the shelter and advise of your intentions. After 8, you must either have a rescue call, and place a hold, or YOU MUST CALL THE SHELTER THE NEXT MORNING BEFORE 8AM! Do not wait because I guarantee that the shelter will not wait either. Euth's begin at 6am. Call early! "HOW TO" INFO-CLICK on LINK: http://www.facebook.com/PetsOnDeathRow?sk=info
 
Elizabeth Cribbs
Elizabeth Cribbs Today was a pretty nice day! I have a gray cloud that seems to pop her lil head and try to convince me Im an evil person and I only think of myself. I love people.I am a people person.I LOVE kids.I wouldn't harm a soul. So to my gray cloud I say good bye to you because you haven't got a clue.I am very blessed with so much. Ok, that's all I gotta say. Hope yall had a wonderful day as well. Big loves to my family and friends.God Bless and peace out.
 
Kiara Cotton
Kiara Cotton I got "Pittbull" on the What dog are you? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-lddnm/?ref=asp
 
Leslie Cadena
Leslie Cadena here's ur daily dare. i dare u guys to stick ur head in a bucket of cold water. if you do u r awesome
 
Amanda Jean
Amanda Jean I need to stop watching [say yes to the dress]
 
Charmane Echols
Charmane Echols I enjoy listening to "In the Middle of It" by Issac. I start my day off every day with his album and it keeps me believing and knowing that God is in Contro. We just have to remember to praise God in the midst of our problems.
 
Quentin Johnson
Quentin Johnson I need sum1 2 text me im bored lms for #
 
Caucasian Persuasion David Coleman
Caucasian Persuasion David Coleman Sometimes when you cry. I just don't care at all. Sometimes i want someone to hurt the way i hurt. Its sick but it makes me feel better.
 
Sherry Farrar Perkins
Sherry Farrar Perkins Drove to Atlanta to go to some clubs when I lived in Alabama!
 
Donald Wolf
Donald Wolf I need to find my dude a girl
 
Nai Classic
Nai Classic Mr Krabs Red - I want you to come overrr tomorrow ;)
 
Brian Kernstein
Brian Kernstein what a fantastic day walked to the post office made a huge pot of my homade chili tomorrow im making my secret italian beef i have got to stop cooking like this or i will never get out of cooking what the hell i love to cook and have nothing better to do anymore so sunday it will be my chicken brion' i forgot the real name so thats what i renamed it all i know is its freakin delicious served with mashed potatoes green beans and sweet corn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment