Saturday, January 7, 2012

I really dont do this but im pissed off this is the second day ive been pissed off but let me address the matter Who the fuck gets somebody to

Gregory Isom
Gregory Isom I really dont do this but im pissed off this is the second day ive been pissed off but let me address the matter. Who the fuck gets somebody to drop their kids off on the doorstep cause u wanna get in the streets when u get off that lil piece of shit ass job u got. Then Kera is sick but u dont have time to take her to the doctor. SMDH I tell u what if u dont want them give up ur damn rights for we can go ahead and live our life without u for real cause im tired of this roller coaster ride just sign the papers for i can get my kids and u and ur "hubby" can live yalls and by the way u can call me a deadbeat and bastard like u been doing but everybody know the deal oh yea have a nice day.#pow
 
Tohme Nazeh Tohme
Tohme Nazeh Tohme To My Friends......... I Love U All
 
Dominic Otey
Dominic Otey Got 2 have something going 4 your Self if u won't 2 fuck with me
 
Ashlee Graham
Ashlee Graham LMS if u think im pretty. Comment if u think im more then pretty. Andd repost if ur not scared of the truth.(:
 
Juss Ymani Parks
Juss Ymani Parks #532 u seem lyk u a coo person wii shud chill sumtyme
 
Claudimar Neto
Claudimar Neto Had a very interesting day 2day , I having bless to be wer I am , don't ever let your past define who you are , allow it to help you blossom to who you want to be , I m so proud to call claudia Neto my mother if it wasn't for here I would not be here , thank u, and all my family ...... Thank you to the cast o thriller I shared another part of me I love u all : ) x
 
Jessie Cherie
Jessie Cherie As you all know I stud at HiTech Paul Mitchell and just finished Hi-Tech Day Core starting Protege (apprentice to higher up student) and we had to give awards to each other. My awesome instructor Kim Solari made me a beautiful craft of photos of what I love like my son & Lady Gaga lol (Thanks) and I made this video for her. She truly inspires me to do better and not worry. She's down to earth, so loving and kind. Thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart God bless u Kimmy! <3 "TO accomplish great things WE must not only act but also DREAM not only plan but also BELIEVE"
www.youtube.com
I study at Paul Mitchell School of Cosmetology here in Miami, FL. Just finished CORE and here is m gift to my awesomely talented Teacher! God bless u!
 
Nana Ekua Sackey
Nana Ekua Sackey Lord i need u every day every hour,every miuntes every seconds
 
Koly Sayauvong Vang
Koly Sayauvong Vang Wats the bigest tire size u could put on a 98 honda crv? with out rubbing. do u think i could put 235/75/15
 
Eve Chaisson
Eve Chaisson Omg, make u go hmmmmm
 
Tracy Bruce
Tracy Bruce Had a long rough day. Thanks boogie for going with me today. Thanks babe for last night. Had so much fun and was proud of u and ur team. Thanks babe for makin me happy and puttin a smile on my face everyday!!!!
 
Amanda Casey
Amanda Casey ..o now its u love me..no baby u anit gonna change u stay drink n high..u knw i have to much shit on u..we have been threw everything..u keep saying that..
 
Natalie Samantha Crawshaw
Natalie Samantha Crawshaw lush tea and toast. oh ive got a new number, and i dont have all the numbers from my old phone. e-mail me and il txt u. xxx
 
Olivia Herrera
Olivia Herrera I WAS IN LOVE WITH U AND I LOVED U BUT NOW FUCK U BITCH
 
Younq Chaz
Younq Chaz U ARE MY EVER THNG U ARE MY EVER THNG WEN IM FEELIN DWN NUN SEEMS TO GO MY WAY WEN U LOOK INTO MY EYES U MKES MY DAY TO FCE DIS WLD I GET HAPPY WEN I SEE U SHAKE WEN I LOOK INTO YOURS EYES IM GLAD I FUND U N I WNT LET U GO EVER N MRE STY BY YO SIDE U ARE MY EVER THNG U ARE MY EVER THNG WEN I NEED A FRD TO TLK TO U TELL ME WAT I NEED TO HRE WEN I NEED SUM ONE TO HLD ME TIGHT U WAS THA ONE I LOOK UP TO NO ONE ELSE CN DO THA THNGS U DO NOW LET ME SHLD U DAT I CRE FOR U BY GVEIN U ALL THA LVE U DESERVE CUZ U ARE MY EVER THNG U ARE MY EVR THNG N I WNT THA WLD TO KNW U ARE THA ONE N MY LIFE N I WNT U TO STY N MY HEART DATS Y I CN TRULY SEE U IS MY EVER THNG MY EVER THNG BTW DIS BE MAINE 11-16-11
 
Young Eli
Young Eli Its Watever Thnn ..Il Movee Onn There Beta Ppl Than U ... Sooo Idk Wat Ima Do Tonight I Wanted To Go To Tha Moviess Butt Now Idk If I Wannah Goo Now..-_- Soo Imaa See Was Upp Tonightt [:
 
Calvin CJizzle McMickens Jr.
Calvin CJizzle McMickens Jr. PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT Memphis: The place where EVERYBODY tied to SUMBODY... So No matter who u fuck wit dats still gone be One of yo niggas/bitches OR sumbody u kno EX If u ask me Everybody RECYCLED We all goin in a Big Circle n don't even kno it yet! So Stop pullin da hair out ya head wen Dat BadBitch or Balling ass nigga Ain't who dey say dey is haha Dr. Jizzle told em dat #Tragic
 
Daryl Thomas
Daryl Thomas Then Jr and his sister playing..she got his thumbs on lock this dude said stop I need my thumbs to shoot..I said u don't shoot wit ur thumbs he said yes I do..then he said I shoot wit all my finger's ..lmao
 
Paige Dainty Lindsay
Paige Dainty Lindsay u know when u love some1, and I love bethany gascoyne <3
 
Dimitrievski Stefan Tatar
Dimitrievski Stefan Tatar Nisi moj tip! Nema veze osvojicu te :D:D:D.... boki jesi popusiooo bokii :D:D
www.youtube.com
Sve o Velikom Bratu 2010: http://velikibrat2010vip.blogspot.com/ Shvaba je postavio svoj stav i resio da zajebava ljude u kuci od pocetka, pogotovu Bokija13.
 
Jose Guerra
Jose Guerra Hey get ready ima pick u and usiel up after I get my haircut
 
Ashley Frost
Ashley Frost Lms <3 im not going to lie You r : ( ) pretty ;) ( ) ugly ( ) annoying ... ... ( ) everything ( ) my life :) Would i date u ?: ( ) yes ( ) no ( ) maybe ( ) already am ;) ( ) defenatly :D ( ) idk??? We should: ( ) hang out ( ) teexxtt :) ( ) inbox :D ( ) repost so i can like it :D
 
Quin V. RydaGang
Quin V. RydaGang Gettin money ova here u dnt like it nigga eat a dick
 
StreetLegal GrindTime Tec
StreetLegal GrindTime Tec lms if u wanna chill
 
Ragil Tox
Ragil Tox will u wait for me..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment